Fake Uzu [Ranma/Naruto] Definate series SPOILER

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Working Title: Fake Princess [Ranma/Naruto] Possible SPO

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:18 am

To clarify more
SPOILER - Show Spoiler
It is generational, every few generations they would reapear, the last time was Madara and Hashirama. However Madara tried to cheat by obsorbing some of Hashirama's cells he tried to become both. This WOULD have made him be as powerful as the sage of Six Paths as he would have the powers that were divided. It was less then completely sucessful, and he still died. This is why he had the Rinnigan. He made the mistaken assumption it required Uchiha and Senju blood. Uchihia are direct decendents as the elder son of the sage had the Sharringan, And the younger had spirit... (nothing inate, but the silly power of friendship). However it is touched upon a few times that the Uzumaki clan is a splinter clan from the Senju clan. They still intermarried a fair amount and held 'Strong ties.'

Since the Senju are likely the line from the younger son, and the Uzumaki are connected to the Senju it stands to reason that Naruto would have this potential as well. As a result Naruto and Sasuke still show up, but the potential was hampered significantly. This is why it took so long for both to reach full potential. We do get Massive hints early on when he is taming the Kyubi and later in the war that he has power over trees, the same power that Hashirama held. This could be a spill over from the reincarnation of spirit thing.

As more backup in regard to the Uzumaki thing remember that even the design of the leaf symbol down to the chunin flakjackets caried homages to the Uzumaki clan and Uzugaikure. There was also a Shrine that belonged to the Uzumaki clan in Konoha which shows that there were likely far more Uzumaki in Konoha then just Kushina or Mito.

Thus is another circle in the chain. Just like Madara and Hashirama before them Sasuke and Naruto carry this spirit.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Vahn » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:51 pm

Posted it under the title Fake Uzu on fanfiction.net kinda changed a bit of stuff here and there most of the grammars been fix at least for the first chapter . Chapter 2 going through other alterations.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:07 am

The outfit looks eclectic to me. It appears to be a short light Kimono (yes they do come that short) with her Obi tied into a big bow and a Happi over it (Tsunade wears a Happi)

Edit: Now that I reread what is on FF.net you seem to know this, (The Obi is technically backwards as the Bow is supposes to go in the back, not in the front. So if you want to know what that character you are refering to wears...)
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Vahn » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:23 am

I remember the obi but is Tsunade enter outfit called a Happi or just the overcoat?
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:22 am

A Japanese overcoat is usually a Happi but a Happi usually has a clan mon or other symbol on the back. They are usually business or uniform related. Modern overcoats have buttons, zippers or pockets. Traditional Happi do not. (well as far as my research shows)

Edit: Also distinctive of a Happi is the trim on the edge, for example Tsunade has a green Happi and a black trim.

Edit 2: Tsunade has the symbol for Gamble on her Happi
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Vahn » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:24 pm

So her entire outfit is called a happi, sandal, pants and top? Would I get away with calling it her Kunoich outfit?
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby LawOhki » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Vahn wrote:So her entire outfit is called a happi, sandal, pants and top? Would I get away with calling it her Kunoich outfit?

There isn't a set "kunoichi outfit". But her outfit would be more accurately described as a haori, a sleeveless happi style blouse, capri pants, and sandals. I'm not sure if her blouse has a specific name in japanese. It isn't rare to see in media so I assume there is but I just don't know it.
Last edited by LawOhki on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LawOhki
Moon Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 pm

I don't think the pants and sandals would be included as part of a "haori," but I agree that the top applies.

Vahn wrote:So her entire outfit is called a happi, sandal, pants and top? Would I get away with calling it her Kunoich outfit?
No, the happi is only the coat. These days they can serve as a more functional part of an outfit, but more often than not they are/were worn for the same reason that certain employees in certain stores wear distinctive aprons: it makes you distinctive, for one reason or another, or a part of something.
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Good to know :) I'll make the corrections.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Fake Uzu [Ranma/Naruto] Definate series SPOILER

Postby Vahn » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:49 am

Seriously Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread :D Now I believe it is tradition for Ranma/Naruto fics to be abandon too amirite? :D
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:54 am

You don't have to abandon the story idea because the initial concept didn't work out. There could be other reasons for suspicion you just have to make some of them. But I don't know enough about the Uzumaki family outside of Naruto to even begin suggesting ones.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Naw to abandon it right you need at least three more chapters...
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Vahn » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Hmm you're right! I guess I can eek out another three hmmmm now lets see what part I should stick Ranma in to make it interesting right at the cliffhanger cause that's tradition right?
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:53 pm

There are allot of places, but I thought of something Evil to do to Ranma. What about making it so if Ranma builds up enough chakrah to do something big like a Gen Juitsu or sufficient enough to fall victim to one the curse locks female until the energy is used.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:28 am

Naw I think the most evil thing to do would be to do a blood test against Naruto and have it come out as a positive DNA match as a relative, but that defeats the purpose of the story.
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Stories and C&C