This looks to be the appropriate place to say...Hello!

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

This looks to be the appropriate place to say...Hello!

Postby Mia » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Hello, everybody!

This is Mia, a friend of Metroidvania's.

Already started working on my first Sailor Moon fic, but Vania suggested posting it here for some decent C&C....Not much else to say, really. :wink:
Mia
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:43 pm

Welcome. Mia Void? That wouldn't be a SI fic would it? There's a thread that was started asking for what "Makes or breaks a SI/OC"

I don't think I will give out all the links this time. I've been doing that allot lately but the most important thing to take a peek at is The Rules Theres at least one which is unique to here so reading through doesn't hurt.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Comartemis » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Glad to see you made it, Mia. You'll find that this is an excellent place to pick up C&C, as well as just discussing Sailor Moon, Ranma, and pretty much any other anime. I'd recommend you drop into Spamville, the local free-form roleplaying section, but make sure you bring some firepower with you. :wink:
Currently Watching: Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Currently Reading: Sora no Otoshimono

KILL the darkfic. BURN the angst. PURGE the Bad End.
Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Mia » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Welcome. Mia Void? That wouldn't be a SI fic would it? There's a thread that was started asking for what "Makes or breaks a SI/OC"

Yes, that was Vania and her decidedly sneaky way of trying to help me avoid some of the larger SI pitfalls.

I don't think I will give out all the links this time. I've been doing that allot lately but the most important thing to take a peek at is The Rules Theres at least one which is unique to here so reading through doesn't hurt.

Roger that.

Glad to see you made it, Mia. You'll find that this is an excellent place to pick up C&C, as well as just discussing Sailor Moon, Ranma, and pretty much any other anime. I'd recommend you drop into Spamville, the local free-form roleplaying section, but make sure you bring some firepower with you.

Darth Artemis, I presume.

As for Spamville...I don't think I have that much time on my hands. :D
A signature?

Hmm...how's this?
Mia
Senshi Candidate

Postby Comartemis » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:15 pm

Darth Artemis, I presume.

You presume correctly, young padawan. :)

I'm one of the local Sailor Moon freaks (and I'm VERY pro-Crystal Tokyo, thank you). Never done any real fanfiction writing myself, but I do produce fairly good ideas on a regular basis so I think of myself as a living muse. If you see an idea of mine that really tickles your fancy, feel free to use it yourself.

Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Tsk tsk. Mentioning Spamville without giving a warning? If Mia has any sanity shouldn't you at least make the cursory attempt to protect it by pointing out the Spamville Do's and don'ts or the Character Dossier?

The links I left out the first time.

And Firepower is your obsession you don't have to have it so long as you can be creatively chaotic.

Darth is right, suggesting someone go there without any of the warnings is down right Ebiel.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Comartemis » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:34 pm

And Firepower is your obsession you don't have to have it so long as you can be creatively chaotic.

*Primes a thermal detonator and chucks it at Spok*

Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:57 pm

::Catching it I turn off the switch before it hits critical mass.:: This isn't spamville. ::Tossing it back:: Maybe later.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Mia » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:28 am

Spokavriel wrote: Tsk tsk. Mentioning Spamville without giving a warning? If Mia has any sanity shouldn't you at least make the cursory attempt to protect it by pointing out the Spamville Do's and don'ts or the Character Dossier?

The links I left out the first time.

Darth is right, suggesting someone go there without any of the warnings is down right Ebiel.

Uhm....thanks? :shock:
A signature?

Hmm...how's this?
Mia
Senshi Candidate

Postby Metroidvania » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:37 am

(blinks)

Ah, I see you did take my advice and bring IF here, Mia.

I'll have some comments in the morning, work was a bit...draining.

In the meantime, Artemis and Spoke, you two might want to stop the shenanigans for the purpose of this thread.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Comartemis » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:43 am

Meh, it's not as bad as Spok makes it out to be, it's just kinda chaotic and random and... well... spammy. Having lots of superpowers helps ensure you stay alive (especially when Himitsu's around) and have as much fun as the other guy is.

Just don't get between me and Vania when the spells start flying; my primary character has some serious issues with her character.

Comartemis
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Sky » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:56 am

A Fire Emblem fan? Sweet. (I just finished Radiant Dawn.)

Welcome.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sky
Senshi Cadet

Postby camk4evr » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:04 am

Hello and welcome to fukufics, Mia! I hope you have fun while you're here.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:41 am

I welcome you freind of Mets. I present to you a relic of terrible evil.

*hands Mia a cheese muffin*
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:00 am

Spokavriel wrote:And Firepower is your obsession you don't have to have it so long as you can be creatively chaotic.[/color]

"Quite right it is. City melting firepower is never a bad thing, so long as one exercises immense restraint with it." \is tossing and catching a nuclear hand grenade/

"Milady Mia, as to Lord Lio's cheese muffin, we've figured out that it's like a Tribble. Give it food and you'll have two cheese muffins. I've yet to find out anything else it does."
Naval Warrior Lord/Lady of Io.
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Next

Return to Introductions