\\//, Greetings here's a little about me. \\//,

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:59 pm

"I have no idea why this didn't hit me earlier."

"Regardless of the symbols it's made of, the face in your Avatar reminds me (vaugely, but it's there) of the MCP from TRON."
Naval Warrior Lord/Lady of Io.
Schizotechnician.
Thermonuclear Firebug.
Character Dossier
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:02 pm

Lord Aries Greymon wrote:"Regardless of the symbols it's made of, the face in your Avatar reminds me (vaugely, but it's there) of the MCP from TRON."

Good Eye. That little similarity comes from the combination of the angles and was purely coincidental. But with all the fractal lines clearly shown on the MCP's face you get enough angles and there will always be a similarity. I watch Tron about once a month usually more often I kinda wore out multiple tapes of it before getting the DVD and it's starting to warp.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:30 pm

Ha! I just got it!

In your title, The "V's" are the live long and prosper signs!

(coughs)

anyways, welcome to Fukufics, Spoka, if you don't mind the shortening.

I hope you have fun, and if you venture into Spamville....be wary of the one known as Himitsu.

...And did you _really_ wear that to your sister's wedding, and if so,.....what was her reaction?
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:46 pm

Metroidvania wrote:Ha! I just got it!

In your title, The "V's" are the live long and prosper signs!

(coughs)

anyways, welcome to Fukufics, Spoka, if you don't mind the shortening.

I hope you have fun, and if you venture into Spamville....be wary of the one known as Himitsu.

...And did you _really_ wear that to your sister's wedding, and if so,.....what was her reaction?

Yes those are the ASCII Vulcan Hand Salute. Live Long and Prosper to you as well.

Most of the time it is shortened to just Spok and because of the Uniform I tend to get called that in RL too.

I've seen his posts in these introduction threads and I'm beginning to wonder if he is related to a moderator at one of my former forums. Then again he use to edit the signup page to include release of ones soul about once a month. . .

Anywhoo About the picture yes I did wear that to my sisters wedding but there was no suprise from anyone she got married on Halloween. If it wasn't for her obsession with Vampires I wouldn't have been suprised if she chose that day to keep other guests from being suprised at my choice of clothing. I did tell her for a long time before she even had a boyfriend that I would most likely wear a Trek uniform to it.

Hope I catch this edit before you read my response I'm kinda wondering how Resurection of Silence is going.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:17 am

Welcome to Fukufics Spokavriel! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun while you are here.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:54 am

camk4evr wrote:Welcome to Fukufics Spokavriel! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun while you are here.

Thankyou from what I have seen so far I believe I will. Although I am beginning to wonder if I will have to build another replicator to prevent people from stealing my Tricorder with the Built in one.

I mean all the icecream bribe mentions and well what Replicator can't make food? Even the Replimat bays in the TOS Enterprise could handle that much with a nutrient stick and the turn of a dial.

Edit: Well it's now quarter till 2 AM here and I only have 20 threads left to read on page 2 of the Introductions board. Hopefully they will all still be there after I catch a bit of shuteye.

Thankyou again everyone for being so welcoming. I will return after the Biological cleaning cycle known as sleep concludes.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Screwball » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:44 am

Welcome. Live long, prosper etc, at least until the Deathwatch cleanses your worlds of the Xenos...

I kid. Probably. Maybe... possibly?
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:26 am

Screwball wrote:Welcome. Live long, prosper etc, at least until the Deathwatch cleanses your worlds of the Xenos...

I kid. Probably. Maybe... possibly?

So being a bit of a Xenophobe? You do realize that if the Deathwatch travel to any planet other than their own home world then they are the true Xenos (alien entities) in the given situation. Would you send them off to realize the truth of their missions on "alien" worlds only to commit suicide?

Oh and Thankyou verry much for not offering me a weapon I don't really like to spend time in removing boobytraps from inferior tech ;)
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:22 pm

Spokavriel wrote:Hope I catch this edit before you read my response I'm kinda wondering how Resurection of Silence is going.

It's......going.

(I shrug)

I know what I want to write....but I can't seem to find the right expressions with my currently limited time frame.

Fear not, though, perhaps this weekend.....

Thanks for the interest, by the way. it's always a nice feeling to know someone's reading stuff you've written.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:51 pm

Metroidvania wrote:Thanks for the interest, by the way. it's always a nice feeling to know someone's reading stuff you've written.

I would have also asked about Remenants of Self and Light of Chaos but the first one is a little hard for me to follow because I never saw nor read anything to do with an angel eaters arc. And well LoC is clearly marked as being on Hiatus.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Introductions