Genma's other children.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Genma's other children.

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:44 pm

I recently re-read Narsil's Dark angel and Cherub. In that fic Ranma has a half sister. And I was wondering if anyone can remember other fics where Ranma has siblings that are important in the plot of the story. Really curious more for stories that have Genma replacing a parent rarely or never seen in the cannon life of a crossover character.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Genma's other children.

Postby toushin » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:03 am

Ryoga is Ranma's brother in Jim Bader's works his mother is Atsuko that lady Genma was talking about in Akane's Lost Love. its most prominent in https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... TwoWallets. of course everyone is related in some way the the AD.

While genma isn't the father he has a sister in Yagami 1/2

Star of War he has a sister

technically Usagi is Ranma's sister in Princess of War if you count reincarnation
toushin
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:34 am

Really just trying to find the stories that have crossovers or original characters that are also children of Genma Saotome. Not just Ranma.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:08 pm

There was a spam story in which Genma was telling Ranma of his ‘conquests’. Looked like all of the Fiancée Club resulted from these trysts.

Also, Animeaddiction’s “Dual Destinies” might count.
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Some stories by TheGrum might apply...

There was also a Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha cross where Ranma was gone for some time (off world), when he got back he had learned Genma and Nodoka had another kid.

There was a Sailor moon crossover where Ranma ended up in the past, and altered history in such a way that Genma had another kid.

There have been several crossovers where Genma raised another persons kid beside Ranma on the training journey... a NGE one ocmes to mind where Shinji gets such training...
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search