ranma chan Ryoga pairing

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

ranma chan Ryoga pairing

Postby HopeSeiketsu » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:02 am

I am looking for good Quality and quality length ranma and Ryoga pairings that do not involve ranma suddenly falling head over heels for him. Preferably 80k words long and Relatively realistic meaning the reactions being actually possible.
Dont care what the length is if it is complete
HopeSeiketsu
Senshi Cadet

Re: ranma chan Ryoga pairing

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:53 am

Well there's always Genma's Daughter.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7603977/1/Genma-s-Daughter

The relationship does take a long time to build and the story is quite good on technical quality and length. I'd quibble about Ranma's emotional states and her development, especially in the latter parts and sequels but those complaints are a bit beyond the scope of your request.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:38 am

Cast A Second Line Into The Sea by [D. F. Roeder / Sinom Bre] is a good one of this ilk. I cannot find it on the Web, just mentions of it, but it is on my hard drive. Let me know where to send it.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby jasonjkay » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:56 am

Happily Married by Kirinin
Ranma wakes one day to find that a couple of things are different. Nothing major, just a new life complete with child, dojo to run, and, most importantly, a spouse. Problem is, the last thing Ranma recalls is being sixteen... COMPLETE! Now in Italian too.

The Promise by TheonLee
Friendship lasts a long time. One will do anything to make up for what he's done. Soon, both find something more between them. Completed.

A Tale of Transformation and Tragedy by Rowan Seven
A magic fountain makes one of Nodoka's desires come true in a way she neither desired nor expected. Ranko x Ryouga, with a twist.

This one sort of counts except for the end.
Dew on the Grass - Richard E
Akane causes Ranma to hit his head making him think he's female, this lasts longer than anyone expects. Ryoga attacks the newly dubbed Ranko but when he finds out who she is he feels guilty. Ranko, being sweet and kind works with him to alleviate his guilt and they slowly fall in love. Unfortunately when she has a nekoken attack, it shunts Ranma's personality back into possession and Ryoga loses his Ranko.

Hope this helps. The first three fics have a slightly more descriptive summary on my Rankofics webpage
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search