Fake Uzu [Ranma/Naruto] Definate series SPOILER

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or even fanfiction. All completed /ready-for0review longform creative writing allowed. No posting of individual scenes; that is what the Outlines and Scenes section is for.Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Re: Fake Uzu [Ranma/Naruto] Definate series SPOILER

Postby Blackcat101 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:55 am

Thanks for the links to those two stories, they were quite good.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:06 pm

WG_Writer wrote:If I need to reference the Manga I go to http://www.mangasee.com/manga/?series=Naruto *cough* I am sure we all already have copies of the original manga and use this for ease of use only....

Thank you. And yes it can be a pain getting to the older books that have been shifted to a storage space to make more shelf space. Especially when forgetting to mark some of the boxes.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:20 pm

I got so many books that I don't even know where everything is at anymore, they are all out of sorts.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby WG_Writer » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:34 pm

I reread the note at the end of the last chapter and noticed that it mentioned both Sakura having monsterous stregnth and Ranma being age 13. Sakura is only that strong post time jump (something that even caught Kakashi off guard). In PTS they are about 15-16 this leaves Ranma to be about three years younger. You said that Ranma started this at 9 and was with Tsunade for 3 years (now 12) when s/he left.

with Ranma now at 13 per your note Ranma would have had to leave Tsunade after Naruto met her.

Post time skip (the trip was intended to be two years but I think it was slightly longer, not by much though, since Naruto went from 13-16, there would need to be that extra time)
~13 year old Ranma / Naruto ~16
~9-10 Ranma (before Ranma left (basically when they met actually)) and Naruto is ~13
Also I don't think Sakura would understand someone three years younger being her sempai and not being seen for 2-3 years.

if this takes place pre time skip
then Ranma's age matches with Naruto's or there about, which means that Ranma had been awol for about two years
However Tsunade's head did not appear on the cliff until post time skip as Naruto comments on it.

I just want to be clear on exactly when this is dated as it seems mixed up. (The note just could be misleading me too, but that would eman Ranma has been awol for about the 2-3 years and Tsunade met Naruto some months after Ranma disappeared.
Storm trooper effect works against good guys as well.
No matter how strong you are, there is always a teenager able to beat you without breaking a sweat.
A blind Paladin can only hear half truths
A deaf Paladin can only see half truths
Either way the Paladin is a berserker
WG_Writer
Moon Senshi

Postby Vahn » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 pm

That stat notes was done at the behest of a reader before the time jump. I even put the Timeline at the top of chapter five.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Vahn » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Updated :D
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:51 pm

So you leave a TBD on intelligence and have the write up that the Anbu will be reading at 22 without even slipping in "Possible 24-27" so they don't under estimate her should Ranma have become a threat in the time she was away? Tsunade might not want to entertain the possibility but she does have to let the village be prepared for it.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Well I would hope that the Anbu would be smart enough to realized TBD means she's unknown as to not underestimate her and not assume she's stupid. :D
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Wouldn't it make more sense to at least say 26 on the score given the intelligence given back on 5?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Suryn » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:42 pm

I am kinda surprised that none of the ninjas comment on the fact that after Ranma announces she's out of chakra that she can both still match the Hokage in taijusitsu and does techniques that as far as they are aware requires chakra (looking at the moko tohabo(sp?))
Suryn
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:33 pm

I'm a bit surprised that no one seems to be commenting on the fact that if they check her for any Chakrah she has none after that point. It was pointed out before and many there are easily skilled enough to tell that energy got used up yet this person is still alive.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Vahn » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:04 am

Wouldn't it make more sense to at least say 26 on the score given the intelligence given back on 5?

I thought about adding that four but didn't want flack from Naruto fanboys who says that Ranma is not better then Sasuke in terms of intelligence. And that got me thinking... book smart Ranma is not that smart and technically Sasuke is book smart also losing out only to Sakura. However, he's also stupid and a tool, a very stupid and powerful tool and still has a 3.5 intelligence. I personally feel that Ranma ability to disseminate techniques and a what not is higher then Sasuke's but he never went to school in ninja land so his score should be zero.

As for why I gave Ranma a 4 score in the previous one, that's a Tsunade perspective on what she taught Ranma. So she gave Ranma a four but now it's TBD since there is a missing period of over two years. A scrub ninja would just look at the total score and go "I can take him/her on easy" A good ninja look at where said person strength lies and attack the weak spot. At least that's how I view Shinobi land. But as we all know Naruto and friends got updated three times, Once Pre Time Skip, Once at the start of the Time Skip and finally after a lot of the story has passed.

With Ranma there was no one supervising her during that time skip so Tsunade would not be able to give a fair assessment but other skill have obviously improved.

I am kinda surprised that none of the ninjas comment on the fact that after Ranma announces she's out of chakra that she can both still match the Hokage in taijusitsu and does techniques that as far as they are aware requires chakra (looking at the moko tohabo(sp?))

I thought Sakura pretty much voiced their view on the subject matter, now will it be addressed later on yes, but right there in the heat of the moment? No.

I'm a bit surprised that no one seems to be commenting on the fact that if they check her for any Chakrah she has none after that point. It was pointed out before and many there are easily skilled enough to tell that energy got used up yet this person is still alive.

That is to be addressed later after all, news just came in about Gara capture so they don't have time for that something so minor when bigger fishes needs frying.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Previous

Return to Stories and C&C