Ello

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Ello

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:20 pm

Hya, I'm Valkyrie Ice aka LSMcGill, author of Tears of a Dragon. LarryF suggested I come by and say hi, and see if anyone is interested in giving a little C&C for Tears. I have one entire book that has not recieved a single C&C and I really can't make improvements if I don't know what anyone thinks.
Any takers? No obligation, just a simple comment on what you might like to see improved, or anything is welcome, even complete hatred. Trust me, some of my best critics have been flamers.
feel free to contact me at lsmcgill@hotmail.com or respond here, whichever you prefer, and a thank you to anyone who wishes to respond.
Val
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Bliss » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:25 pm

Hello. Let me be the first to welcome you.
Hmmm, I'm sorry but I've not heard of Tears of the Dragon. I would offer to help but I'm a rather slow but thorough worker. If you want help with flow I don't mind helping, as long as you give me a couple days to go through it. Otherwise just pop in at the C&C board and everyone is happy to post ideas, comments, criticisms, and changes.
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:42 pm

humm. reading some of the other intros, I suppose I should share some info.
1. I am a succubus, please feed me!
2. I have a fuku. It's a nice red one with black trim, with a huge black bow.
3. No you may not throw water on me. I already have a curse.
4. I only accept contracts written in blood.
5. And finally, beware the SUGAR HEARTS SWEET KISS ATTACK!!!!
hehehehehe
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Bliss » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:45 pm

You know, curses rarely stay the same in Spamville, often getting modded or mixed or altered although I guess the base curse stays the same and it's mostly messing with other things... Age comes to mind.
That aside. What do you turn into? Sorry I couldn't help but ask, my innate curiosity rivals Neko-'s. Heh.
*Tosses a couple water balloons of varying temperature at Valk, you can never be too sure*
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:52 pm

Humm. well let's just say I don't like HOT water...
*dodges every ballon except the one that's steaming, which naturally homes in unerringly.*
*cloud of steam rises to reveal plain ordinary otaku*
Dang it!
*goes off to look for some cold water*
Val
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Bliss » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:58 pm

Somehow I feel, no offense or anything, that you should remain in your curse form. Live longer that way.
*Tosses a cold water balloon at Valk.*
Well come to Spamville for random insanity, and illogicality that could make the brain burst. Oh and violence. Lots and lots of violence. Especially the mazoku. and those around the mazoku. Especially those around the Mazoku
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:08 pm

Oh my... more succubae with dark fukus.
Heh ^_-
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Bliss » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:14 pm

Hmmm, on that note. Despite it being dangerously close to being off-topic.....
Why do Succubae have dark fukus? Why not bright happy colors or pastel and earthly tones?
Sorry, I just had to ask.
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:17 pm

Sunshine wrote:Oh my... more succubae with dark fukus.
Heh ^_-

*Wrings water out of hair* Ohhh, cool... been ages since I've run into any sisters. Oriential or Western?. I'm a western hooved variant.
And where's the best place for food?
*Pulls out a sign with FEED THE SUCCUBUS and an arrow pointing down*
Val
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Bliss » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:20 pm

Valk wrote:And where's the best place for food?

Acey's Bar/Pub/Restaurant/Grill/Cafe... I really can't keep up with what they call it nowadays... 'Acey's Place'. Acey makes a mean okonomiyaki.
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:26 pm

Why do Succubae have dark fukus? Why not bright happy colors or pastel and earthly tones?

Because we represent dark sensuality... those little guilty pleasures...heheheh
Val
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Bliss » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:29 pm

Valk wrote:Because we represent dark sensuality... those little guilty pleasures...heheheh

Ahh, I see. I always thought it was a fashion statement. You know, Noir et Blanc.. and all that.
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:30 pm

Ahh, I see. I always thought it was a fashion statement. You know, Noir et Blanc.. and all that.

Well, yeah, that too. And it's really good at not showing bloodstains.
Val
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Bliss » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:38 pm

Valk wrote:And it's really good at not showing bloodstains.

Bloodstains? I thought succubae fed on energy.... oh well. I must have been wrong. So any known weaknesses to holy magic, spiritual powers, astral warfare, magtech, hi-tech alien weaponry, highly focused energy projectiles? I'm assuming that you have some protection for your 'normal' form right, lest it gets exploited and maimed in increasingly twisted fashion.....
And weapons! You gotta have weapons. or really powerful magic. or both...
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Valkyrie Ice » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Bloodstains? I thought succubae fed on energy.... oh well. I must have been wrong. So any known weaknesses to holy magic, spiritual powers, astral warfare, magtech, hi-tech alien weaponry, highly focused energy projectiles? I'm assuming that you have some protection for your 'normal' form right, lest it gets exploited and maimed in increasingly twisted fashion.....
And weapons! You gotta have weapons. or really powerful magic. or both...

We do. But there's this small problem occasionally with all these hentai fighting to get in line to be on the menu.... *sigh*
As for the rest, well, I have my magic armor and my trident/axe. And really, really, good regeneration abilities. Just keep me away from gargyoles... oh and spiders. Spiders make me nervous.
Val
Valkyrie Ice
Asteroid Senshi

Next

Return to Introductions