When I came in this world, I broke the mold.

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

When I came in this world, I broke the mold.

Postby Adaon » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:08 pm

Probably because I was a klutz about it, and knocked it over after they were done making me.

Howdy, folks.

Admittedly, I've only been into anime and fanfics since summer 1999. It all started with being bored at school, and wondering why my friends were reading all the time. From there, my love for Ranma fics grew. It started to extend beyond Ranma after a bit, and grew well into Fukufics and the added bit of nuttiness that came with Ranma running around in a fuku. (I still get a shudder down my spine when I remember reading "Kachuu Tenchin Amaguriken Revised: Armageddon Symphony" (A million points for the person who first posts a reply with where THAT one particular attack came from :D)

I've grown to love other animes, and I love the details that a lot of animes have, so I'm a stickler for details.

I've got an idea rattling around that's been around since 2001, but I've only started putting real pen to paper about it, so I will be looking for feedback and one or two suggestions. When I'm feeling particularly courageous, I'll sling up a sample or two. In the meantime, I hope you all can help me deal with my nitpickiness. :D
Adaon
Initiate

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:28 pm

Hi and Welcome to the site. I hope you eventualy venture into Spamville it may not be the safest nor sanest place but it is more fun with more people so please join us and get a curse or two of your own.

You also might want to memorize the Rules their pretty easy to follow but you can get in trouble if you don't there are also guidelines for Spamville but well they are able to be ignored even though doing so may not be any safer.

There's also a place with some info on us nuts in Spamville feel free to read all the character dossiers
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Tovath » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:01 pm

welcome you have already gotten the links so I don't have to do that. If you want to post your work i C+C please do so. I would love to read it.

edit: opps I hit an i instead of an o :oops:
Last edited by Tovath on Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.”
-Hanlon's Razor

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much."
-Oscar Wilde

Senshi of Puck
Tovath
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:05 pm

Wow Tovath. You would put your life into anothers work? Even if you edit I'm leaving this comment here.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:50 pm

I am sure we can repair the mold if we need to, I think I've got some glue. Know where they left it? Welcome to Fukufics, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:24 pm

Hi Add-on~

As for the attack name.. it's here!

So can I turn my points in for a Giant Slurpee?

Welcome to the Fukufics. Hope you enjoy your stay...
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:46 pm

See, this time I wasn't late. My weclome sense does work.

Welcome Adaon, in honor of you joining us here I give you this item of terrible evil.

*hands Adaon a cheese muffin*

Take heart in the fact that there is nothing more evil in the universe and you will be okay here.
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:17 am

Hello, Adaon, and welcome to fukufics! I hope you have fun in our little asylum on the net.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby lwf58 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:37 am

Bliss wrote:As for the attack name.. it's here!

"...."

...my eyes... they burn....
lwf58
Site Master

Postby Neko- » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:42 pm

No lwf... that phrase should always be visially accompanied:

Anyways... Welcome to the insanity that is Fukufics... Where fanfic is appreciated, aslong as it remotely stands a chance of dropping Ranma in a fuku :P

You have been made aware of the Forum Rules, aswell as the Spamville Guidelines, and thusly are prepared for a journey into your own insanity. Or sanity, whatever you want to call it.

Therefore, make sure you have fun on the forum, and if you don't make sure we atleast are :D
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:32 pm

Heh.

Ignoring the little armageddon symphony, welcome to fukufics, Adaon.

I look forward to seeing your project when it comes out, and until then, enjoy your time here.

(checks)

Well, both rulesets are already up...so feel free to have fun!
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Introductions