\\//, Greetings here's a little about me. \\//,

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

\\//, Greetings here's a little about me. \\//,

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:44 pm

Hello My name is Daniel Thomas Stack. I'm not too hard to find online through Google as Spokavriel and have shared personal info in so many ways that most people who know me are suprised I don't have IRL stalkers just for curiosity sake. Heck not to long ago I even posted my Voter Registration card on another forum.

I don't know if it would suprise anyone but I was searching for this site on and off for a while now and all the times seemed to be when no page at all would come up for Fukufics.com

Incase anyone thinks they know me from elsewhere places I use to hang out allot were the AOL chats back before the release of version 4 of the software. The TechTV forums and chats towards the end of the existance of that TV network including Hyperactive for X-Play and Unscrewed. Then I moved over to Nuklearpower.com 's forums reading the 8-bit theater web commic. It may not have shown but PM harassment built up there to the point where I was driven away from there. I still say it is a nice place and enjoy the commic but no longer post in their forums. After that I moved to what has been more or less my online home for the last couple years LeovilleTownsquare.com It's a Technology forum created by one of the show hosts from Tech TV by the name of Leo Laporte. Leo has been continuing to work to reduce the ignorance of the populace at large when it comes to electronic devices and is back on TV in Canada and Australia along with a Radio show that is now syndicated on XM radio and many stations. Oh another tidbit through bothering Leo I have been on Air on both TV and Radio myself as Daniel from Reno NV and Spokavriel. Watchers and listeners of Leo's shows would know me as being virtually infameous for a beverage named Klah that I make but was the literary creation of Anne McCaffrey in her Dragon Riders of Pern Novels.

Other places I have been found are lower profile like SoOo forums that I think is effectively dead there was a falling out long story not worth repeting. Also appearances at Other TV channel's forums mostly for shows like Mythbusters and what not. I also was on GaiaOnline but didn't participate in the forums and stuck to the games there. On I also have a membership at the forums of Yoshi who was also on Tech TV but his boards are hurting for more members it's gotten so slow that even the Mod Master of TTV couldn't get help with a networking question.

A little more about me is semi apparent from the Graphics like I am a Trekkie and like things along the lines of Transformers and Final Fantasy The red light in my Avatar is a variation on the red light from the front of KITT of the Knight Rider TV show. Because of the banner size rule I made a new animated banner for my sig that inculdes a colorized Neko-Ranmachan from the Manga. I also included some flags to narrow down my location from Galactic down to County They are United Federation of Planets(UFP), United Nations(UN), United States of America(USA), Nevada(NV), Washoe County. A previous and wider version of my signature banner also includes my avatar and an image of the Reno Biggest Little City Arch from Downtown.

And now an image of myself that I also use in my GaiaOnline profile. I hope it isn't too tall but it shouldn't be too wide.
Home made Tricorder and Communicator and of all things This is what I wore to my sisters wedding.

I think that's more than enough for an introduction without giving away any info pertinant to this site yet. Like which Anime and manga I like. Let's just say I prefer things with comedy heart and if it's hand drawn it tends to be more popular with me than say something dark digital and gorey.

Because of a part of my history that effectively kept me from experiencing anything from the 1990's I didn't even find out what Anime was till 2000 I still have allot of catching up to do. At least I can read Manga that are Scanlations online before trying to buy.

Series I have purchaced volumes of so far are Love Hina, Inuyasha I would list more but I don't count a single volume in each of the others so far worth listing in the claim. I also DLed all the Ranma and Inuyasha fan scanlations and have fun comparing them to the finished products.

Well now that all this is up here I hope no one gets serious eyestrain over it and see you arround the forums.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:59 pm

Yo! A trekkie on this board? My, my, my. What a surprise ^_^. Nice picture.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:13 pm

Dumbledork wrote:Yo! A trekkie on this board? My, my, my. What a surprise ^_^. Nice picture.

Thanks I hand embroidered the Sciences Division ensignia on the Uniform Tunic myself.

Are you sure Stone Cold Steve Austin would want to be crossed with the Aged master of Hogwarts?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:21 pm

Things you should know about here:
Forum Rules
Spamville Guidlines

Yes, the regular red are links. Now on with my own personal task.

*Hands over a cheese muffin to Spokavriel*

Do not eat that under any circumstances. It is unspeakably evil.

Judging by your avatar I'm guessing your a Transformer fan too? Are you apart of my guild on Gaia?(I'm Recca Hino there) If not I'll send you an invite.
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:33 pm

Lioconvoy wrote:Judging by your avatar I'm guessing your a Transformer fan too? Are you apart of my guild on Gaia?(I'm Recca Hino there) If not I'll send you an invite.

I'm actually still trying to go for all my + rods without messing with the message boards or joining guilds only spent about a year and a half on and off on that so far.

I'm actually thinking more about the Twin Trouble fanfic it's the most recently updated in your Fanfiction.net listing. Kinda wondering what will happen but I read all the stories you have up there Lioconvoy and kinda wish I could see updates to Slay Ranma or Chaos in the Moon.
Edit: darnit mention another forum and I forget which BB script to use had to edit my color tags.
Last edited by Spokavriel on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:40 pm

You're not the only one looking for more "CitM", I'm going to work on another chapter of that and try to have it out by the end of the month. "Slay Ranma" is a little stale, but I'll see what I can do for that as well.

Right now most of my ideas are for "2BaM" because of the new Pokemon game, and "Twin Trouble" because I get the most constuctive reveiws for that one and it goes a long way to inspire me.

I really really need to find a way out of my rut for "Out There" though.
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:49 pm

Lioconvoy wrote:
I really really need to find a way out of my rut for "Out There" though.

I'd try to help but I don't know enough about Robotech.
Lioconvoy wrote:
That is a rellic of great and terrible evil. I give these to newcomers as a sign nothing darker will ever cross their paths. Welcome to this side of things. Enjoy fukufics.

Um I spotted this in another greeting thread. I'm not sure it is the darkest thing I will ever cross the paths of I have actually IRL been in mental institutions and once had a roommate who honestly believed he was a Mazoku. I didn't know what he was talking about at the time, but trust me a cheese muffin is far far from the evilest thing. Don't forget the Moldy Grilled Cheese of 10,000,000,001 fan fic pocket spaces.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:58 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I didn't know what he was talking about at the time, but trust me a cheese muffin is far far from the evilest thing.

Do not underestimate the great and terrible evil for the Cheese Muffin! That one was even thrown at Black Dragon to increase it's evil potency.

Spokavriel wrote: Don't forget the Moldy Grilled Cheese of 10,000,000,001 fan fic pocket spaces.

Is it moldy Grilled Cheese, or just Cheese Sandwitches. Was Kenko the one that started that or was there someone before him? I know I gave credit to Kenko in CitM.
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Darth Thanatos » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Well, well, well...

So we have another trekkie in town...

Welcome. As the rules state, if you venture into Spamville, leave sanity at the door. But don't bother to bring weapons (not many, anyway). Magic is the tool of choice for resolving differences nowadays.

I tend to stay in the sidelines and give constructive criticism to the bunch of godmodding wannabe RPers that hang around SpamVille, but do they appreciate my efforts? Hell, no! They actually go as far as showing hostility towards my gentle self.

Fortunately for you, I present you the SpamVille Character Dossier that will provide you with insights about who you can bully and who better not touch with a ten meter pole. Dragons are free game though. (heh, heh, heh)

Oh, and if you happen to have ice cream, no matter brand or flavour, Himitsu will give the "all your base are belong to us" speech and eat it before you can object.

Another tiny little warning: run away from any bucket (water container, actually) wielding person around here, else you will know the joys of a Jusenkyo curse first hand. It's the standard "Welcome to Spamville" greeting.
Ne volnuites, Aeria Gloris

Midboss rank Z, promoted by "Ice Cream Thief" Himitsu on 2007-03-21
Darth Thanatos
"I am still a powerpuff girl!"

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Lioconvoy wrote:Is it moldy Grilled Cheese, or just Cheese Sandwitches. Was Kenko the one that started that or was there someone before him? I know I gave credit to Kenko in CitM.

It's hard to track down the originator but I have a txt file that I idioticly deleted last week where I was trying to keep links and origin dates of stories including it.

All except for 15 of the more than 800 links I had in it died in the last year that's why I deleted it. And more than 60 refferences had it moldy.

Darth Thanatos wrote:Well, well, well...

So we have another trekkie in town...

Welcome. As the rules state, if you venture into Spamville, leave sanity at the door. But don't bother to bring weapons (not many, anyway). Magic is the tool of choice for resolving differences nowadays.

{Trimmed}

Fortunately for you, I present you the SpamVille Character Dossier

{Trimmed}

Another tiny little warning: run away from any bucket (water container, actually) wielding person around here, else you will know the joys of a Jusenkyo curse first hand. It's the standard "Welcome to Spamville" greeting.

Thanks for the help Dark Thanatos. I tend to only worry about Magic attacks after SoOo I kinda refit my tricorder with a micro antimater core to power a shipgrade forcefield generator. Unfortunately just like the ion noise off of Klingon disruptors and Photon Torpedos energies still get through but it works to block most physical effects. So someone summoning Ice or a Tidal wave or lightning can be deflected but if they magically electrocute me or cast a spell on me it's kinda useles (no point in RPing without vulnerabilities)
Edit: A little something I had generated in January 2005 for a character appearance idea.

Last edited by Spokavriel on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:47 pm

Are you sure Stone Cold Steve Austin would want to be crossed with the Aged master of Hogwarts?

Never, NEVER compare me to that dimwit Dumbledore. My name's Dumbledork. And I'm worth more than a 1.000 of those pitiful little wizards. I've killed gods, traveled thorughout the universe, crossed dimensions, shed off my mortality. I hold more power in one of my fingernails than all of the wizards combined.

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:03 pm

Hello and welcome to Fukufics.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:03 pm

Dumbledork wrote:Never, NEVER compare me to that dimwit Dumbledore. My name's Dumbledork. And I'm worth more than a 1.000 of those pitiful little wizards. I've killed gods, traveled thorughout the universe, crossed dimensions, shed off my mortality. I hold more power in one of my fingernails than all of the wizards combined.

::grinning larger than the Ranma 1/2 ghost cat Mao Maolin:: Thankyou for the perfect response. No offence was intended Dumbledork but you know how many people will take a name like you are using just because they admire someone.

Thankyou for your greeting as well Rei-Chan.

Edit: one other thing
My Gaia Online House incase anyone wants to visit it. I'm rarely there but I do have it decorated.

Managed to dig up the link for anyone to see my GaiaOnline house without having to actually visit.
Spokavriel's home preview(Flash)
Last edited by Spokavriel on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:40 pm

And your avatar is interesting. I recognize three influences. Transformers, Final Fantasy and Knight Rider.

Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:48 pm

Dumbledork wrote:And your avatar is interesting. I recognize three influences. Transformers, Final Fantasy and Knight Rider.

Yes got 3 of 4 of it's aspects but the last one is allot more subtle. You see for my sprites in my Avatar I edited Terra's Sprite sheet from Shyguy's Domain FFVI aka 3US and redressed using a StarTrek Sciences division uniform just like the Tunic in the first posts photo. I also like the way I overlayed Autobot and Decepticon for my own take on Good and Evil a bit less trite(overused) than the Yin Yang.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Next

Return to Introductions