Tendo unengaged

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Tendo unengaged

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Looking for Ranma fics where Ranma is still cursed to change into a girl but either there is no Tendo Engagement that comes up in the story or Ranma simply was never engaged with them. Oh they can still go to school together and all and be in the plot but it has to be a fic where the Tendo family has no claim to Ranma.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Tendo unengaged

Postby jasonjkay » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:38 am

Does this include stories with no Tendo's at all because that could add quite a few stories that could be listed, while Tendo's in the story but not engaged is trickier to find it might be more what your looking for.
jasonjkay
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 pm

If it is a world without Tendo's then it has to be one where Soun hadn't existed to make the engagement. After all simply having him not have survived to have daughters doesn't mean the pledge hadn't been made.

Really the only thing I am looking for is where there is no engagement nor chance for it between Ranma and the Tendo family. I can't think of how to google it which is why I'm doing a search like this.

But if there was an engagement with the Tendo's in the story's past at any time it does not count.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I have found one so far. No Tendo and that was luck because of the title. Please a little help here?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:49 pm

I seem to remember reading one recently where someone else besides Soun had been Genma's partner under Happosai, and thus there was no Tendo arrangement. Hell if I remember what it was though.
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Fic Search