Ranma and Shy Girls.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma and Shy Girls.

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm looking for fics where there is character growth in traditionally shy girl characters because of interraction with Ranma. Characters like Shinobu Maehara, or Hinata Hyuga. I'm not limiting it on the crossover or characters. It doesn't even matter if it is a Male Ranma or Female. Just as long as Ranma is the catalyst for character growth.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Ranma and Shy Girls.

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I'm looking for fics where there is character growth in traditionally shy girl characters because of interraction with Ranma. Characters like Shinobu Maehara, or Hinata Hyuga. I'm not limiting it on the crossover or characters. It doesn't even matter if it is a Male Ranma or Female. Just as long as Ranma is the catalyst for character growth.

That is way too many fics... he causes growth in most of his stories, and in many many stories he is matched or has a lot of interaction with the 'shy' girl. Other examples would include Hotaru Tomoe and Ami Mizuno from SM, Rei Ayenami from NGE... Grave Diggers from GD, Dizzy from GG, Fate from MGLN, a boatload of girls from Negima, NukuNuku from CGNN, Ila from Run Soldier, and far far more.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Ranma and Shy Girls.

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

What about narrowing it down to personal favorites? Stories where you feel the character growth is still in character or natural given how they are in series and just how much and what kinds of changes Ranma brings?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search