Waterless Control. Ranma 1/2

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Waterless Control. Ranma 1/2

Postby Spokavriel » Wed May 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Looking for fics where Ranma has control over the curse and water is no longer a factor.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Waterless Control. Ranma 1/2

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Wed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

The first story that comes to mind, since I read it fairly recently, is Happi's Redemption. I believe that water is still a factor, for one reason or another (I forgot why), but he does eventually end up with the ability to switch between his male and female forms by willing it.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Re: Waterless Control. Ranma 1/2

Postby Knight of L-sama » Wed May 11, 2011 5:27 pm

The only one I can think of where water becomes a complete non-issue is Kenko's (aka the author of Girl Days) Paragon.

It takes a while to build up to it but there's also Comes the Cold Dragon by Don Granberry. Water still triggers the change but Ranma figures out a way to control it in addition to water. Warning, some chapters have lime and lemon segments.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Search