Akane and Kodachi know each other pre-canon...

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Akane and Kodachi know each other pre-canon...

Postby TerraEpon » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:45 pm

So there's a fic I vaguely remember that had Akane and Kodachi revealed as having taken Ranma for a ride the whole time, and in fact they were friends -- if not lovers -- before Ranma even arrived, and both hate his guts. I don't remember anything else about the fic though. Anyone wanna give what I might be thinking about?
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Akane and Kodachi know each other pre-canon...

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:05 pm

TerraEpon wrote:So there's a fic I vaguely remember that had Akane and Kodachi revealed as having taken Ranma for a ride the whole time, and in fact they were friends -- if not lovers -- before Ranma even arrived, and both hate his guts. I don't remember anything else about the fic though. Anyone wanna give what I might be thinking about?

Hmmm... I can think of a bunch with Akane pretending to like Ranma and going with the other fiancees to stab him in the back... but not much comes to mind with a conspiracy between Kodachi and Akane against Ranma. The few I can recall they like each other in they do not seem to have a hatred of him per se.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Sat May 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Anyone have any ideas on this?
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat May 21, 2011 3:15 pm

It sounds like something someone would use as an addventure plot twist. But I am not finding it.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search