Nerima too much trouble for the Dark Kingdom?

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Nerima too much trouble for the Dark Kingdom?

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 am

Are there any fics out there where the Negaverse either tried and failed attacking Tokyo in Nerima first or for some reason just couldn't get anyone or anything sent there and have it get a message back to them so they wouldn't know if it was just a communication blind spot or if there were a hidden Senshi creating base. Whatever they could imagine destroying all the scouts too fast to say anything.

Maybe even having it so that the problem not being able to get anyone to survive in Nerima is part of why they decided to try the island at the other side of the largest continent. The British Isles.

I know that was kinda rambling. So more concisely Are there any fics that depict Nerima as being somewhere the Dark Kingdom fails in if they try anything?

The above situations would be nice to see but really anywhere the Dark Kingdom fails because of something to do with the Nature of Nerima would be great.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Nerima too much trouble for the Dark Kingdom?

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 am

I've seen that sort of thing as a throwaway line in quite a few stories. Can't remember many where it's been anything like a major plot point.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Re: Nerima too much trouble for the Dark Kingdom?

Postby Wyrd » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:57 am

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:I've seen that sort of thing as a throwaway line in quite a few stories. Can't remember many where it's been anything like a major plot point.

Same here. I've seen several Ranma fics that commented on the martial artists of the area dealing with any demons/youma before they had a chance to cause trouble, but they were all just mentions, less than a paragraph of the story usually.
Wyrd
Senshi Cadet

Return to Fic Search