Mommy Mamochan?

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Mommy Mamochan?

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Creepy thought. Has anyone written a story where Usagi isn't related to Chibi-Usa. But Mamoru is the mother?

I asked it in a research thread but now after a bit I'd really like to see if there are any stories out there where that has happened.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Mommy Mamochan?

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 pm

I can't say that I've ever encountered such a story, and I probably would have found one if it existed. My guess is that you are, in all likelihood, only going to get lucky with the Anime Addventure... It would probably be in a lemon storyline. (Is that "getting lucky," too!?)
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Shanami » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw a fic where a wish goes wrong that inverts the gender of all of the cast of the Senshi. While Chibi-moon was still related to Sailor Moon, Mamochan was distinctly the mother.

That's about the closest I can get to what you want.. unfortunately, the name evades me. More likely than not it was on the addventure, but when looking for really freaky ideas, that almost goes without saying.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby DCG » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 pm

My.. now thats muse bait. But how to pull it off? hmm...

Should ranma be the daddy? Or usagi?
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Shanami » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 am

Depends, if you are going for humor, I'd say Ranma makes a better pairing. Something like this:

Mamoru gets hit by a sex-change attack.

Usagi and the Inners decide that Mamo-chan is entirely too adorable and torment her with continuous shopping trips.

Ranma, in cursed form, rescues Mamo-chan from these shopping trips occasionally and commiserates about the sex change with Mamo-chan.

Ranma in cursed form gets ambushed by the Inners and dragged on some shopping trips, more commiseration. Poor poor Mamo and Ranma...

Mamo-chan feels more comfortable with someone that is still partially female than someone that is actually a male.

Chibi-Usa.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search