Ryouga accidentally kills innocent

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ryouga accidentally kills innocent

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 pm

I was re-reading a section of a fanfic where Ryouga was throwing his bandanas at Ranma and out of curiosity I thought I had to ask. Anyone know a fic where Ryouga accidentally kills an innocent while attacking someone else?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Ryouga accidentally kills innocent

Postby Wyrd » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:46 pm

There's one where Ranma was in a gym when Ryouga used his bakusai tenketsu on the outside wall, sending shrapnel into the place that killed someone. I don't remember the name of the story, but I do remember that Ranma's response was to cripple Ryouga's hands so he could never use that move again, given how careless he had been with it in the past, and would likely continue to be in the future. Hopefully that will jog the memory of someone with a link.

I don't recall any others at the moment.
Wyrd
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Unfortunately that was by luck not an innocent and I think it was in the sequel to Black Moon Contract.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Wyrd » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Unfortunately that was by luck not an innocent and I think it was in the sequel to Black Moon Contract.

In the one I am recalling, the person killed was an innocent, and there were several other innocent people injured by the shrapnel. One of these stories might have been inspired by the other, or it could just be coincidence. The destructive nature of the technique makes its potential for injuring bystanders quite clear in a non-comedy setting, so I could easily see multiple people coming up with the same idea independently. This story made a point that most of the people in Nerima had some martial arts training, at least enough to get the *bleep* out of Dodge when the NWC started fighting. The first time Ryouga attacked him blindly like that outside of Nerima, somebody got hurt because they weren't martial artists. Ryouga also wound up going to jail for using 'explosives' in a 'terrorist attack' that killed one and injured others.
Wyrd
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Sounds like the same one. But the person who died in the one I'm thinking of was not innocent.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Not the same one... I believe the one being referred to is in actuality:

R-SM 'Ranma, Mage of the Darkness' by HistorianoftheKais - [Dld Date=12/07/2008] - [Dld Size=383kb] - [Dld Files=14] - [Status=Inactive]
Sadly... not continued.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search