Amazons from Space.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Amazons from Space.

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 pm

I know this is a really broad net. But since my last search ended up so close to a total bust I figured I'd toss one out easy to find results for. Unfortunately its not the easiest to google for without being repeatedly more specific for each different space possibility.

So the results this time are for any and all fics where the Amazons in Ranma 1/2 are descended from people who had to travel through space to get to Earth. Be it from other planets in this solar system to time travelers that happen to have needed to travel in space to make it to Earth as their destination. As long as they had to travel outside of Earth's atmosphere before getting to Earth it counts.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Amazons from Space.

Postby Konsaki » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 pm

I remember one where Ranma gets a 'Pregnant Nodoka' curse, gets Shampoo for a husband and then winds up as Sailor/Queen Saturn with the 'Amazons' as her long descended people... just can't remember the name.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Try Borg rabbit's fic Orchid_Queen_of_Saturn On that one. But I think that was was spring of drowned pregnant woman. Not Nodoka.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:56 am

There are quite a few Ranma/SM crosses where the Amazons are Moon troops that got stranded when Beryl destroyed the Silver Millennium.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:01 pm

I've read a few but I can't remember the names and would love to read them again. There was even a fic where the Amazons were from Jupiter and were using Mercurian technology to make it so they didn't have to defile themselves by using a Man to reproduce at first.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Shanami » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:58 am

I think for that one you are thinking of the original version of Nemesis 1/2 by Sub-zero879. I do not believe the rewrite (which is the one I posted) has reached the point of figuring out that the Amazons are descended from a Jovian combat unit.

In Wedded Bliss? by Typhonis, the Amazons are again descended from a Jovian background.

I remember reading many other stories that make use of this theme, but I cannot remember them off the top of my head for now so I hope these will do.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:21 am

They are good. And yeah it was the pre-rewrite version of Nemesis 1/2 The Rewrite leaving out so much of the new life in the Silver Millennium just doesn't have as much well heart even though it makes for a much darker story.

Still be happy to get any other fics that can be found where the Amazons are descended from space travelers.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search