Looking for Princess Lover TV fan fiction

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Looking for Princess Lover TV fan fiction

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm

I have a search for a change...

Since I just finished watching it, I'm looking for Princess Lover TV fan fiction (I've seen the Game opening, and seen a trailer and the OAV series as well as the main TV series).

It can be straight fan fiction, or crossed over with another series such as Ranma or Fate/Stay night or Revolutionary Girl Utena (others fine, just listed likely and desired examples).

To the best of my knowledge, I've read exactly 0 stories with this series in it.
Last edited by PCHeintz72 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Looking for Princess Lover TV fan fiction

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Have any alternate or original language titles to work with?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Have any alternate or original language titles to work with?

Huh... how do you mean?
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Is this the only way the title has been spelled? Have other words been used? Many games have been translated from another version and some times the title from that version can help find results while the current title isn't showing anything.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Is this the only way the title has been spelled? Have other words been used? Many games have been translated from another version and some times the title from that version can help find results while the current title isn't showing anything.

Ahhh... sorry.. I did not realize that is what you were asking.

While as I stated I watched the TV anime as a fansub and it was called Princess Lover, it was originally a game called Purinsesu Rabaa. It also has released 3 light novels, and a manga. I've not played the game nor read the novels/manga. Here is the Wiki article:

Princess Lover
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Lover!

Note, I have heard some forum software does not like the exclamaion point on the end of links... no clue if PHP forums affected, if it is... copy the link, then paste on a browser url line and if needed add the exclamation point at the end.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search