Looking for Ranma x Konatsu

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Re: Looking for Ranma x Konatsu

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:44 am

Good Luck. Konatsu almost never gets enough screen time. I had hopes for a Hogwarts cross but its stalled with almost no real plot progress where Konatsu is doing more than shopping. Just look how my Girl Talk search is going. only 1 result.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Mr L » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:47 pm

I also would like read a fanfiction where Konatsu has an important role, he is a funny and interesting character.

Spokavriel wrote: I had hopes for a Hogwarts cross but its stalled with almost no real plot progress where Konatsu is doing more than shopping. Just look how my Girl Talk search is going. only 1 result.

What’s the title this Hogwart cross( hp crossover)?
Mr L
Senshi Candidate

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:19 pm

You have quite a bit of pure Ranma in Senshi setting to get through before Konatsu is involved but it ends up with Ranma and Konatsu being the only ones there with Setsuna when they are going to Hogwarts. A Time Apart by Ozzallos
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar R » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:26 am

Well, this one hasn't progressed into an obvious relationship (or much story-wise), but Ranma and Konatsu do run off together in Defender. There's also an incomplete prelude to that story.
Crescent Pulsar R
Crystal Power Senshi

Postby Mr L » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:35 am

Crescent Pulsar R wrote:Well, this one hasn't progressed into an obvious relationship (or much story-wise), but Ranma and Konatsu do run off together in Defender. There's also an incomplete prelude to that story.

It was interesting but I'm disappointed that the author wanted bashing Ukyo and Akane. I always liked that Konatsu was friend of Akane, Ranma and Ukyo( crush in her case).
Mr L
Senshi Candidate

Return to Fic Search