らんま Mindscape defeat of Cursed Form.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

らんま Mindscape defeat of Cursed Form.

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm looking for fics where Ranma fights his curse form in his mind scape. There are fics I have read but kinda can't locate at the moment where doing so was part of accessing the full power and nature of the curse form. Others it lead to Ranma discovering the spirit from the spring and making deals either to cross train or time share the body.

But really any situation where Ranma ends up fighting his curse form in his own mind at some point in the fic counts.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: らんま Mindscape defeat of Cursed Form.

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:52 pm

There's one I know there are at least 3 more. I like the Mediaminer version better even if it isn't entirely work safe or "Clean" Watching for updates on Fly me to the moon but that's been left alone since feb.

Edit: I know having a link in my reply makes it look like I had that one and remembered the title. Problem was I couldn't remember the title and I was misspelling the author's handle. So without your link I wouldn't have been able to find it again. Thank you for providing it. I was only providing the link to my preferred version now that your versions info made it so I could find it again.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:18 am

Most of the ones I'm aware of like this he either looses, or dies, and allows the other personality to take over. So would not apply.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:21 am

I don't think I saw any where he lost. Could you please give the links on those? Its fights instead of defeat so its close enough for runner up.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby frice2000 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:54 am

Aftermath of course.
Ranko's Honor but not too seriously a fight.
Dark Huntress Reiko fits.

Sadly, I doubt that any of those are things you haven't read a lot. Sorry :(.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:57 am

I forgot it was in Aftermath. I confused Ranko's Honor for Ranma's Honor. And I didn't even know about the Dark Huntress fic this is the first I ever heard of it. Thank you for the links.

Don't worry about what you think I might or might not have read already. You might be surprised how many things I could have missed.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:52 pm

I kinda recall that Innortal's "Of Cats, Men and Women" had Ranma and Ranko sparring in mindscape. Doesn't harm that Ranma is one cool cat there. Almost as cool as T-chan (Ranma fell into Sabretooth-drown-Spring in a Metroanime story).
"You can not treat a car like a human! A car needs love!" (W. Röhrl)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Hmmm... how about:

RANMA 'Fear' by deathgeonous - [Dld Date=07/20/2006] - [Dld Size=37kb] - [Dld Files=2] - [Status=Inactive]
RANMA 'Ranko's Mad as Hell' by The Nameless Author - [Dld Date=07/31/2004] - [Dld Size=75kb] - [Dld Files=2] - [Status=Inactive]
RANMA 'Ranma and the Evil Within Continues' by cyndaquil - [Dld Date=06/01/2006] - [Dld Size=52kb] - [Dld Files=3] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Wow surprised I missed spotting Fear. I haven't heard of any of those 3 stories. Thank you for the links.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Spokavriel wrote: Wow surprised I missed spotting Fear. I haven't heard of any of those 3 stories. Thank you for the links.

There are others... I remember one that does exactly match your search...

A immortal Ranma's male body is taken over by his girl side and rules over a kingdom as a dictator in some warped sailor moon future. The real Ranma is trapped inside his own head and image stuck in female form as punishment and gets to witness all the horrors Ranko is doing.

Regrettbly, cannot remember the name of that story. It might be one of the others already mentioned.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:11 pm

I saw that one too. I can't remember the author but I also can't remember having seen it more recently than a year ago.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search