Ranma hates Males due to examples.

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma hates Males due to examples.

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Are there any fics out there where Ranma after being subjected to Genma, Soun, Kuno, Happosai, and even sadly Ryouga's dishonorable acts just decides the Amazons are right and Males are a lesser lifeform for the most part. And those that are not like Ono Tofu just hide it better.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Ranma hates Males due to examples.

Postby Wyrd » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:46 pm

The closest I can think of is called, I think, Lesbian 1/2, but in that one he decides that he wants to be a girl way back when Ukyo convinces him that girls are better than boys, though it doesn't really get confirmed until the neko-ken and he decides that if he had been a girl he could have stayed with his mama instead of going through Genma's increasingly insane training ideas. By the time of the series, he is so convinced that all guys are evil that he considers the curse a blessing and is turned off by how masculine Ukyo acts.

I can't think of any others where he actually becomes a man-hater.
Wyrd
Senshi Cadet

Postby Shanami » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Here's a link for Lesbian 1/2 by Donny Cheng. It's really quite funny.

Umm, a near miss might be Saiyajinnyannichuan by Trugeta. Ranma doesn't precisely hate males, but she is annoyed with the perverted ones and prefers her female body.

I know there are others that kinda fit, but nothing really comes to mind for a pure match right now.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm

I know one where the hate was because of the Musk where Ranma or "Ruby" becomes empress of China. that I would consider a near miss. She has the attitude. And she even almost had a child in the story. Just kinda lost the link to it so I figured I'd ask for ones with the attitude happening from the usual suspects actions.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:32 pm

I know there are others that kinda fit, but nothing really comes to mind for a pure match right now.

Exactly... Hmmm...

Ozzallos wrote one where Ranma had the attitudes of a Amazon when arriving at the Tendos... She did not hate males per se, but was very combative toward everyone, nearly killed Akane. 'Bits of China' I believe it was called.

There was another one where Ranma was sold to Kuno by Nabiki and was repeatedly drugged and stuff done to her, in the end snaps. I believe it was 'Shattered Pieces' by elisteran. I remember it being quite controversial at the time (2003-2005).

There was one where Ranma was raped and hated the touch of men afterward. Took awhile for the others to find out about that. Also not what you were looking for though.

I can think of three where it is the females that he cannot stand the touch of or have had bad reactions to after all they've done to him. And a couple where he is terrified of Akane specifically.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sky » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I know one where the hate was because of the Musk where Ranma or "Ruby" becomes empress of China. that I would consider a near miss. She has the attitude. And she even almost had a child in the story. Just kinda lost the link to it so I figured I'd ask for ones with the attitude happening from the usual suspects actions.

You are looking for Her War by Materia-Blade
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sky
Senshi Cadet

Postby Drawde2 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 am

I don't know if it was one of the fics mentioned already, but I can remember a fic that had Ranma talking with Cologne near the beginning of it. During that discussion Cologne pointed out how worthless all the males he knew were, and how much better most of the females were. All to convince him to go female. Which worked, I think.

Can't remember what fic it was though, but ones like you're looking for are out there.
Drawde2
Senshi Candidate

Postby Shanami » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:33 am

Yeah, I figured a couple of the rape fics could work, but as I A) don't like them and B) they weren't exactly what you wanted, I figured I'd avoid even trying to find them.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 am

That's why its a near miss. I wanted to see the attitude formed because of disgust at the pathetic examples instead of trauma.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search