Ranma doesn't leave Nerima

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma doesn't leave Nerima

Postby Mr L » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 am

I'm looking for a fanfiction where Ranma doesn't leave Nerima for his training trip. He becomes friends with Kasumi and has a younger sister who attend the Kodachi's school. I don't remember where I read it. I wanted know if the author updated it.
Mr L
Senshi Candidate

Re: Ranma doesn't leave Nerima

Postby Wyrd » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:02 am

The closest I can think of is one where Ranma's mind gets transferred when he dies finishing off Saffron into the body and time of a version of himself who never left on the training trip because that Ranma wasn't going to be able to defeat Saffron like he was supposed to, and was a right bastard of a pervert as well. In this one, Ranma has a younger sister, and a reputation that he was having to do a lot of work to repair. I forget the name, and don't have my list any more, but this might be enough description for someone else to remember it. It was a pretty interesting story, but I think it is dead.
Wyrd
Senshi Cadet

Postby Kadunta » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:59 am

The fic Wyrd is talking about is weebee's Character reconstruction. However, this fic isn't a match since he and Kasumi are not friends.
"Nothing desiccates a mind so much as its repugnance to conceive obscure ideas."
-- E.M.Cioran, "All Gall Is Divided", translation by Richard Howard
Kadunta
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Hmmm... main one to come to mind is the below, but note there were two different versions of this story and FanFiction.NET version is missing the partially completed last chapter with Kasumi arriving at the Saotome Home for supper:

RANMA 'Will You be my Fiance' by Ammadeau - [Dld Date=04/19/2001] - [Dld Size=626kb] - [Dld Files=10] - [Status=Inactive]
RANMA 'Will You be my Fiance Alternate' by Ammadeau - [Dld Date=12/17/2008] - [Dld Size=598kb] - [Dld Files=3] - [Status=Inactive]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm losing track of time too easily. It felt like only a couple months ago that last bit involving the Saotome home was added to the other site.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I'm losing track of time too easily. It felt like only a couple months ago that last bit involving the Saotome home was added to the other site.

If it is there on FanFiction.NET, I am not seeing it.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Mr L » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Yes, it was "Will You be my Fiance". Unfortunately both the two versions seem abandoned.
Mr L
Senshi Candidate

Postby Mr L » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Yes, it was Will You be my Fiance. Unfortunately both the two versions seem abandoned.
Mr L
Senshi Candidate

Postby Makoto » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:07 am

Ammadeau dropped most or all of his anime fanfiction, as I recall. Though, I never really saw any sort of announcement about it, myself.
Still alive, but failing miserably at dodging Real Life.
My webpage has returned! http://www.fdnest.com/~makoto/
My Fanfiction.net profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1473284/
Makoto
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Makoto wrote:Ammadeau dropped most or all of his anime fanfiction, as I recall. Though, I never really saw any sort of announcement about it, myself.

I vaguely recall it being on his old home page, and announced he was going toward original art and fiction.

All fanfiction at that point was moved to a sub page.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Té Rowan » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Derekloffin's fic "A Scary Thought" has Kasumi gone training with Genma. Ran/Kas, I think, but it's years since I read it.
A government is the only known vessel that leaks from the top. (James Reston)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search