Ranma/sailor moon Queen Serenity match up?

Do not request fics that a simple search engine lookup can find. Follow the rule when naming threads

Ranma/sailor moon Queen Serenity match up?

Postby Vahn » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Wondering if anyone ever did a Ranma/Queen Serenity match up. Since every scouts is done, even beryl was match up with Ranma once.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Ranma/sailor moon Queen Serenity match up?

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Well there is one where it seems Ranma is the Father of Usagi and Minako. Is that the kind of Matchup you mean? I mean for them it was social sex more than anything else and they didn't really match up. Ranma still was there for his kids but not the Moon King.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Sky » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Vahn wrote:Wondering if anyone ever did a Ranma/Queen Serenity match up. Since every scouts is done, even beryl was match up with Ranma once.

I think there's one where Ranma is the Queen...

And there's a story by Innortal where he hooks up with the Queen (I think it's No Need for Destiny...)
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sky
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:39 pm

More than one Silver Millennium Queen in Innortal's No Need for Destiny
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby frice2000 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:17 am

No Need for Destiny leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Was a great story until AMG, Slayers, Naruto, and the kitchen sink were suddenly tossed in.
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 am

I think Innortal just ended up introducing the expanded cast too quickly giving them quick and dirty intros before meeting up in Nerima when it could have been SO much fun having some flashbacks and shock to the Audience as well as the other series characters finding out about their relations at the Reunion.

The ones that fit least for me though are Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, and Love Hina. The rest kinda work. Even most of the aspects of the Love Hina one are fun but they shouldn't have had Keitaro and his family related. Just having a few of the girls like Su and maybe Kitsune. Or even Seta considering the punishment he takes from his own driving.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fic died either. It would be sad but right now it has a painful cast bloat and there is just so much they have to get through in hours not even enough time for me to be generous enough to say days, from the point where it left off.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:46 am

There was one where he kept time traveling by accident, or something, and it seemed as if it was leading toward a Ranma/Serenity pairing. He was also Makoto's father in that, by Ukyo (who was dead at the point he meets her, but he's younger....something like that)
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 pm

TerraEpon wrote:There was one where he kept time traveling by accident, or something, and it seemed as if it was leading toward a Ranma/Serenity pairing. He was also Makoto's father in that, by Ukyo (who was dead at the point he meets her, but he's younger....something like that)

You are likely referring to:

R-SM 'Ripples of a Chaotic Pebble' by Gaming Ikari - [Dld Date=09/16/2009] - [Dld Size=217kb] - [Dld Files=14] - [Status=Not Complete]
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Although they aren't really matched up they might as well be in Sub-Zero879's fic Nemesis One Half: Banishment & Resurrection
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Fic Search