Spamville the Comic - Quiet, but not forgotten.

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Just remember on ImageShack now if you want it to maintain it's current size it helps to make it a PNG before uploading.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Acey » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 pm

(Hench)Kitty wrote:Acey - If you agree to it, I could load up the images to ImageShack, and see about reposting them uncompressed in here...

That would be great! I'm having a hard time finding the originals. The drive on which I initially saved them has gone kaput. I know I had all of them plus the rough work, sketches and ideas backed-up on a DVD-RW, but I'm having a nightmare finding it.

(or even re-create the individual threads for each comic to welcome comments and criticism).

I don't think there would be a call for that much fanfare ^^;

Would maybe not one thread suffice as a sort of archive thread, and we could add each older strip as a new one is posted separately?

Also, (Hench)Kitty, I greatly appreciated Pat and your efforts with guest strips back then. So if anybody has any input, ideas or material they'd like me to have a look at, please contact me via PM or email.
Timotei. Timotei... Timotei?

"Call me Ace 'Acey' Metallium."
"Call Me Rhea"
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:06 am

I'd honestly love for the comics to start back up again... It's just too bad much of the Brotherhood isn't around anymore.

I still occasionally post in spamville, and my female form occasionally serves as the secretary for Himitsu.

Should I happen to die, the crystal OS is fairly flirtatious to most people.

Also, Shinji's appearance has significantly changed since the start of the comic. He now looks a lot like Li Syaoran. He also studies under Ellf.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby LiliandraNadiar » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:16 am

Yeah, Brotherhood is mostly gone it seems. Though I could be wrong since I don't look in Spamville too much, let alone post. Of course I have both a new appearence and a new name from when I was Mirai-Phoenix. shrug
When in danger, or in doubt;
Run in circles, scream and shout
LiliandraNadiar
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:55 pm

For everyone's enjoyment... Spamville the Comic... Parts 1 through 14. Aswell as the 3 Guests comics, and the one not-really guest comic :P

No need to criticize or whatever, since these have been around for a long time.

http://www.fukufics.com/viewtopic.php?p=239268#239268
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Other Talk