Gold Digger

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Gold Digger

Postby Atlan » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 pm

Hey guys
I've recently become converted to Gold Digger but there's suprisingly little info avalible on the net about it. So, to anyone out there:
How many volumes of he Pocket Manga are there in total?

This Throne of Shaddows spinoff thing- how long is it?

Also, I hear there's a short anime of it- does it really exist? I hear about it, but for the life of me I can even find a screenshot.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Gold Digger

Postby CJN » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 am

Atlan wrote:Hey guys
I've recently become converted to Gold Digger but there's suprisingly little info avalible on the net about it. So, to anyone out there:
How many volumes of he Pocket Manga are there in total?

Antarctic Press lists 11 volumes on the buy page:

http://www.antarctic-press.com/html/version_01/store.php?id=Gold+Digger+TPB
CJN
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:10 am

You should buy the GD Rom set. You'll get all the Gold Digger issues + specials for very cheap in .jpg and .pdf
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Southern Cross » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:53 am

Have you looked at these websites:http://www.cheetaholics.net/ and http://gd-tangent.tsunami-art.com/Index.aspx?
And I've seen the 'Knight of Shadows' miniseries available in the pocket manga format,if you're interested.
"We're all part monsters in our subconscious-That's why we have laws and religion!" -Captain J.J. Adams
Southern Cross
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:25 am

If you like Gold Digger I suggest you also read Ninja High School, another Antarctic Press title. I love it.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:04 am

Ninja Highschool crosses over with Gold Digger often. The Antarctic Press sight has the latest ones shown and it's on a second edition. They reset the numbering when they switched from B&W to Color but didn't restart the story.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Raneko » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:26 am

There are at least two GD OVAs. Really the GD ROM is really the best way to get caught up.

As for the Throne Of Shadows it's about four issues.
Raneko
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby TerraEpon » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:16 am

Whatever you do, avoid buying the OVAs (unless you wanna buy the one I have listed on Amazon from me :mrgreen:). They are like 12 minutes long each, and STILL don't even finish up the first story. They just aren't really worth watching IMO.

-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Return to Other Talk