Seems technical issues are posted here, so...

Got a suggestion for the site? Put it here

Seems technical issues are posted here, so...

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 pm

I was wondering what this is:

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

It occurs when I try to submit a post. If I browse ahead I won't see my post in the thread I made it in. However, if I go back and try submitting the post again, I end up making a double post. ;/
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Yeah those are happening to everyone. And not just after hitting submit. I just got this a moment or two ago clicking to get the post a reply form.

http://www.fukufics.com/posting.php?mode=reply&t=3404
phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1053 Server shutdown in progress

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_session_time = 1230685804, user_session_page = -9 WHERE user_id = 616

Line : 360
File : sessions.php
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Guessing this was caused by something else server side not getting completed so here's a screenshot. For some reason Eden's name just didn't get posted to the index when the post was made.

You can see where it's missing on the Other Talk forum. And it was for a post in the Guess the Anime thread. Maybe there's a coinciding error log on the server?

My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby EdenB » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 am

Spokavriel wrote: Guessing this was caused by something else server side not getting completed so here's a screenshot. For some reason Eden's name just didn't get posted to the index when the post was made.

You can see where it's missing on the Other Talk forum. And it was for a post in the Guess the Anime thread. Maybe there's a coinciding error log on the server?

I didn't notice that. I don't know if it tells anything about it, but it didn't come up on the Recent Posts straight away either, though it's there now.
EdenB
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:05 am

That has happened to me before. A post stayed invisible as a recent post until I went to the thread and viewed the post. It's weird but it's like it didn't get listed until after the first view.

Edit An hour and a pinch later: There is something else about that date and time stamp I find kinda odd. Check the date. It's almost exactly what people said to suspect for the y2K bug. Do you think some of these problems may be because the server hardware and firmware mightn't have the upgrades to be truly 2K+ compliant?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:02 am

Encountered another error this time attempting to load the Index at the same instant the clock turned over to the start of this hour.
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/fukufics/www/db/mysql4.php on line 118
message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 pm

And yet another error message. This one I don't think I have seen before.

I'm really starting to think that the server is not y2K compliant.

phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1053 Server shutdown in progress

SELECT u.*, s.* FROM phpbb_sessions s, phpbb_users u WHERE s.session_id = 'f21a215f878e7fc9c115f63eca18c8c0' AND u.user_id = s.session_user_id

Line : 315
File : sessions.php
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Site Suggestions