Notice of removal

Talk about the "fuku-fics" and other Gender Bender fiction here.
If there is a probable it can be posted here, but a definite fukufic should be PM'd to Sunshine Temple

Notice of removal

Postby Ozzallos » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:16 am

Please remove any and all material associated with my handle.
All associations with fukufics.com have been dissolved. I'm ashamed to ever have had my name connected to this organization.
i see I have to edit this. Thank you Sunny, for single handedly destroying the respect i had for your organization through your slander.
thank you to everybody else for all the help i've ever received
Last edited by Ozzallos on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozzallos
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:26 am

Ozz's original post wrote:Please remove any and all material associated with my handle.
All associations with fukufics.com have been dissolved. I'm ashamed to ever have had my name connected to this organization.

Sorry to say this... but you already deleted almost all of your posts.
Anyone that looks on your user can see that you did that months ago.
But I complied and removed the two fics of yours that your missed.
There you go.
And here's the reply from the chat room.
[21:18] *** Chibi-Makoto-chan has joined #fukufics.
[21:18] Chibi-Makoto-chan: http://www.fukufics.com/viewtopic.php?p=122905#122905
[21:18] Chibi-Makoto-chan: just postes on Fukufics.com forums
[21:18] Chibi-Makoto-chan: posted*
[21:18] Chibi-Makoto-chan: in other words.. hot off the presses...
[21:19] *** Akuma-sama is now known as Aku[Sleep].
[21:19] Sunshine: ooooh
[21:19] *** MGSaintz has signed off IRC (Ping timeout).
[21:19] Aku[Sleep]: ...what is it?
[21:19] Aku[Sleep]: I can't follow links to Fukufics apparently
[21:20] Chibi-Makoto-chan: well that sucks
[21:20] Sunshine: "lease remove any and all material associated with my handle.

All associations with fukufics.com have been dissolved. I'm ashamed to ever have had my name connected to this organization." -Ozz
[21:20] Aku[Sleep]: ah...
[21:20] Light02: ...
[21:20] Light02: yup definally an asshat
[21:20] Aku[Sleep]: Well. That's... nice. </sarcasm>
[21:20] * Yarrow rolls her eyes.
[21:21] Chibi-Makoto-chan: I hate to say it, but it was coming considering what happend
[21:21] Sunshine: Well he ALREADY removed everything
[21:21] Chibi-Makoto-chan: but that's just me.. I'm biased, but oh well
[21:21] * Yarrow sniffs.
[21:21] Light02: oh I knew that was comming when he posted it on his bio
[21:21] Sunshine: took him long enough to post here
[21:21] *** Rockzilla has signed off IRC (Quit: CGI:IRC).
[21:22] Chibi-Makoto-chan: can you blame him tho?
[21:22] Yarrow: We were hoping for an amiacable break--for the children's sake--but he had to go and turn nasty.
[21:22] Yarrow: Yep.
[21:22] *** MGSaintz has joined #fukufics.
[21:22] Ataru: good riddance to bad rubbish
[21:23] Sunshine: hmm
[21:23] Chibi-Makoto-chan: what Ozz? doubtfull...
[21:23] Chibi-Makoto-chan: he didn't do anything wrong...
[21:23] Chibi-Makoto-chan: but what ever
[21:23] * Yarrow doesn't think he's rubbish but does blame him. :)
[21:23] * Chibi-Makoto-chan hugs Yarrow...
[21:24] Chibi-Makoto-chan: and we'll always love you too Yarrow-chan
[21:24] Ataru: speak for yourself >_>
Last edited by Sunshine Temple on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Re: Notice of removal

Postby Ozzallos » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:29 am

Ozzallos wrote:Please remove any and all material associated with my handle.

i see I have to edit this. Thank you Sunny, for single handedly destroying the respect i had for your organization through your slander.
thank you to everybody else for all the help i've ever recieved
Ozzallos
Senshi Cadet

Re: Notice of removal

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:37 am

Ozzallos wrote:i see I have to edit this. Thank you Sunny, for single handedly destroying the respect i had for your organization through your slander.
thank you to everybody else for all the help i've ever recieved

Pardon? What did I do wrong?
And what SLANDER? We have not had any cominication since you put me on Ignore.
Stop lying.
thank you to everybody else for all the help i've ever received

I see that you're not taking this personally... after DCG chews you out.,
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:24 am

After not liking my response to his post Ozz wrote this on his ff.net bio:
In less important news...
All associations with fukufics.com have been dissolved. I'm ashamed to ever have had my name connected to the organization. thank you Sunshine Temple for single handedly destroying any respect I once had for the organization. To everybody else, Thank you for your help over the last 14 fics.

So that's his first response. Not the only contact I've had with him since this started is in this very thread. So I guess this is how I destroyed all respect. By erasing the content of his posts as he asked.
Then a few hours later I guess he felt his post needed punching up.
All associations with fukufics.com have been dissolved. I'm ashamed to ever have had my name connected to the organization. I've been banned under contrived, flimsy reasoning and expected to apologize in order to earn my way back into the site admin's good graces. I mean the comedy just doesn't get any greater than that. Well, maybe calling the site admin out on his incessant crap wasn't contrived, but it gets old, ya'know? So let's all cut through all the inane bullshit and stop making excuses for what amounts to a site admin feeling pissy. Slander pisses me off and when it comes right down to it, making Sunny grumpy is my only crime here. He's been requested to remove my material from his site. To everybody else, thanks for the good times during the last 14 fics.

This is quite funny. Recall my no contact with Ozz? So how does the appology thing make any sense.
And Ozz has missed the one thing. That this was not done for personal reasons. I only had him banned after he started ignoring me and mocking me for doing somehting as simple as telling him to not spam a chat room when somoene else was asking for fic help.
Also he never called me on my "inscesent crap".
There was no contace between me and him before this.
And I have removed his stuff.
So what is the point of this post of his?
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Ninsaneja » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:49 am

People get angry sometimes. I was recently banned from another forum for taking part in a flame war accidentally... I kinda posted "Hey what are all you a***oles doing?" And then got banned for cursing in a volatile thread :).
Personally? Yeah, I get mad if I get banned from places, even if they have good reasons. And asking someone to apologize is kicking them when they're down.
"For a good time, call Molimo"
- Inscribed on a bathroom stall door in Yavimaya.
Ninsaneja
Senshi Cadet

Postby nodregah » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:10 am

What the heck was this all about :?: What happened to get Ozz mad?
:?: :? :?:
"You will know your greatest enemy when you look in the mirror."
nodregah
Senshi Cadet

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:20 am

nodregah wrote:What the heck was this all about :?: What happened to get Ozz mad?
:?: :? :?:

Ozz was banned by DCG from the chat room. It was because of how he reacted to being told to respect another writer and not spam the room with his chatter.
His response to a simple and polite request (not even a warming) was to quit in a huff and then put a chat room admin on ignore.
Continued behaviour and pride in "tweaking Sunshine" resulted in him being banned by DCG aka McClown.
After this happened I had NO contact with him whatsoever and DCG was the only person from fukufics to talk with him.
Despide this lack of antagonistic contact and me following his request of removing his content from this side (something he had already done mostly) he is still angry. He is also still leveling accusations against me.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Ninsaneja » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:22 am

That's pretty overboard, actually. I'd guess that he was totally insane, but that's a given seeing as he is a fukufic author and imho we all have something wrong with our brains..
"For a good time, call Molimo"
- Inscribed on a bathroom stall door in Yavimaya.
Ninsaneja
Senshi Cadet

Postby nodregah » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:23 am

Seems he is having an Akane moment, Except it will not end.
Thank you for the info.
"You will know your greatest enemy when you look in the mirror."
nodregah
Senshi Cadet

Postby P.H. Wise » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:36 am

:shock:
Drama kills, kids.
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:43 am

Yes, I'm hoping it calms down.
Ozz's posts are scrubbed and there is no contact with me or my staff.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Siden » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:27 am

So what is the point of this post of his?

Why indeed...
While I have not had any contact with Ozzallos, and therefore may not make any statements as to his character, this act bears the taint of a childish tantrum. Regardless of any differences and or difficulties between the person in question and the administrative staff it is just that, between Ozzallos and the administrators. The general populace of both Fukufics and Fanfiction.net should not have been burdened with the publicizing of this squabble, with their greatest involvement being a quick notification of the severance of ties and nothing more. To bring others into the argument, or to try and sway public opinion of the other party, is disgraceful.
The actions taken appear to be of intent to attract attention to the involved parties, and in the end have painted both in a less than savoury light. Ozzallos’ comments are confrontational in nature and should have been worded better, in addition to the exaggeration and or outright fabrication of facts. Furthermore, Ozzallos has committed one the greatest defensive failings in creating his outburst: he has let emotion and opinion rule his words, thereby removing much of their credibility. However, that is not to say that the other party is blameless. Both parties will be presenting a biased, and possibly slanted, view of the events and as such their words should not be taken as gospel. Without having borne witness as to the exact sequence of events and the content thereof, the question as to who is truly at fault for what in this squabble is not one that can be answered. Regardless, despite the legitimate retaliatory nature of Sunshine’s response, it was still in bad form to provide ammunition (in the form of the supplied chat-log) to someone already of volatile temperament and displaying irrational behaviour.
On a less serious note: We have a chat room? Oh well, not like I would ever use it.
Employed by Lady Bliss.
True Neutral, "Pure Neutral", "Balancer"
Spamville Dossier
Siden
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Alathon » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:35 am

Siden wrote:On a less serious note: We have a chat room? Oh well, not like I would ever use it.

We do indeed, and while it might sound otherwise, it's usually not permeated with e-drama.
Alathon
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm

Guess He thought his ff.net post needed further punching up
All associations with fukufics.com have been dissolved. I'm ashamed to ever have had my name connected to the organization. I've been banned under contrived, flimsy reasoning and expected to apologize in order to earn my way back into the site admin's good graces. I mean the comedy just doesn't get any greater than that. Well, maybe calling the site admin out on his incessant crap wasn't contrived, but it gets old, ya'know? The bit about parting ways amicably after all that was especially funny. So let's all cut through all the inane bullshit and stop making excuses for what amounts to a site admin feeling pissy. Slander pisses me off and when it comes right down to it, making Sunny grumpy is my only crime here. He's been requested to remove my material from his site. To everybody else, thanks for the good times during the last 14 fics.

I have literally no idea where he pulls this stuff from.
The only contact I've had with him recently has been this thread.
As you can see I say nothing about parting ways.
It's strange.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Next

Return to Fukufics & Gender Bender