Ranma 1/2 "Fatalities"

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Re: Ranma 1/2 "Fatalities"

Postby AdmiralTigerclaw » Thu May 27, 2010 2:24 am

I think it would work better if they freak out, do the impression of 'The Scream' and then explode into gibs.

Now for a Genma Fatality.

DUN DUN DUN...

Genma pours a kettle of cold water on himself and turns into Genma Panda.

Then he pulls out one of his signs and scribbles something on it, then shows it to his opponent. Said oppenent recovers a bit and walks over to read it.

Then Genma snaps the sign back with a flick of his panda wrist and smashes his opponent like the thing was a fly swatter. Opponent drops to the ground with their neck snapped. Genmat tosses the sign over his shoulder, and does the Kenshiro pose from fist of the north star.

GENMA... PANDA, WINS!
FATALITY

"Growf!"
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SamuraiPenguinStudio
AdmiralTigerclaw
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Shanami » Thu May 27, 2010 9:53 am

For Genma panda I'd like to see him just sit on them. Then they go squish.
Senshi of Titania (Uranus III)
Shanami
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu May 27, 2010 10:45 am

Too bad there isn't a good way to use Genma's Cradle of hell technique.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby SpaceKnight of Chaos » Thu May 27, 2010 11:23 am

Why not? Genma may not fight all that much in canon, but he's shown to be fairly strong - hey, the man did come up with the Yamasenken, which includes ripping out hearts with your bare hands, a chest-kick that can crush ribcages, and a bearhug that can snap spines. What keep him from grabbing his victim in the Cradle from Hell and pouring on the pressure so that they are crushed/broken by the force he's using?

Hell, Mortal Kombat's canon fatalities includes the likes of the victor ripping your leg off and beating you to death with it, punching heads off, tearing out whole skeletons... a grapple that snaps the loser's spine and crushes their body isn't that out of place, even if it does have a silly name.
Water, water, everywhere, and all was cursed and black!
Drowned ones cast bad spell and out come pig, girl, duck, panda!
Swirl, swirl, slithery pond, and join with magic spring!
Swirl, swirl, dirty pond, and rid the cursed sting!
Here my prayer, I beg you please!
Now turn these curses BACK!

http://www.issendai.com/rpgs/japanese-boys-names.shtml
http://www.issendai.com/rpgs/japanese-girls-names.shtml
SpaceKnight of Chaos
Prism Power Senshi

Postby frice2000 » Thu May 27, 2010 8:30 pm

AdmiralTigerclaw wrote:Genma pours a kettle of cold water on himself and turns into Genma Panda.

Then he pulls out one of his signs and scribbles something on it, then shows it to his opponent. Said oppenent recovers a bit and walks over to read it.

Edit from that point follows hope ya don't mind (note this is gender specific fatality to male characters only)

The sign says, "You impressed me boy. Here's my daughter!" (Ranma-chan pops up) "You two are engaged!"

Defeated opponent stares at Ranma-chan while she argues with her father. Drags himself over and gropes her to which Ranma uppercuts the guy sending him into a cloud which sparks a bolt of lightning displaying "FATALITY!" on the screen. Camera goes back to Genma who is on the ground multiple lumps on his head Ranma nowhere to be seen.

"Growf!"

GENMA WINS!
frice2000
Asteroid Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Research