In Tenchi, what does D3 look like?

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

In Tenchi, what does D3 look like?

Postby deathgeonous » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:03 pm

See the topic title. I'm really having trouble remembering what the heck D3, Tokimi's little helper, looked like. I think I remember it just being a floating holographic head, but when I try to picture it in my mind all I get Doctor Blight's Holographic Floating Head Companion's from Captain Planet image stuck in my head instead. Please don't ask why, because I really don't know. So, what does D3 REALLY look like, cause I sure can't remember at this point right now.
‘Stealing from one person is called plagiarism. Stealing from multiple people is called research!’ The Crossover Writer's Core Motto.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: In Tenchi, what does D3 look like?

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Something like this ;)
D3.JPG
D3.JPG (29.82 KiB) Viewed 3909 times

Little note I seem to remember people being half as tall as the jewel on his head at most.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks. Well, it looks like I was right about it being a floating holographic head at the least. but damn is it big! And I still don't know how I ever got THAT image mixed up with that of Doctor Blight's little companion. Heh.
‘Stealing from one person is called plagiarism. Stealing from multiple people is called research!’ The Crossover Writer's Core Motto.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Couldn't tell you. Maybe it has something to do with how Tokimi towers over D3?
Tokimi_&_D3.PNG
Tokimi_&_D3.PNG (794.96 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby AdmiralTigerclaw » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 pm

You should grab a screencap of Tokimi and Tsunami with Saturn to give you the sense of scale on how BIG they are at the time.

For 12 D lifeforms like the choushin... 'size' and physical appearance as we percieve is something that they can change as easy as we can close our eyes.
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SamuraiPenguinStudio
AdmiralTigerclaw
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fic Research