Neriman Senshi Parents?

Requests for information (such as weapons, maps, history, grammar, spelling, outlining, ect) for your writing. Or where to post useful reference sites that you have found useful in writing. Anything from information research to writing guides.

Re: Neriman Senshi Parents?

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 am

That's another problem. I don't think it says the actual day at any time for Ranma's Birthday. Do you really think he's that Crabby?
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 am

Double posting intentionally. It seems that the thread didn't want to show my last outside of the preview pane when writing responses. Not sure why.
Spokavriel wrote: That's another problem. I don't think it says the actual day at any time for Ranma's Birthday. Do you really think he's that Crabby?

Edit: It appears it decided to not show it in thread at all. This isn't the first time I've seen this glitch.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Crescent Pulsar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm

The lack of birth dates for the characters is a good thing. You can see which of the twelve signs they share the most traits with and assign the corresponding birth date. I was half-joking about how Ranma should be a Cancer... There's probably a sign better suited for him. But it's the most flexible sign, and the most feminine; something Takahashi might have taken advantage of, had she a good reason to bring it to our attention. Kind of like how she had done with Ranma's last name.

Kasumi should apply for that one, though.

I haven't gotten that glitch, yet. Seems annoying, though.
Crescent Pulsar
Crisis Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fic Research