Miss named spring.

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Miss named spring.

Postby android33s » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:05 pm

I was going through some of the other threads and something hit me as funny. In the Anime for Ranma 1/2 female Ranma is wearing Make-up. I know this is a sight clue so people know that the change occured. There are pools that have personnality changes ie the cult of the Muscle sword enforcer that fell into spring of drowned priest. What would the series be like if The spring of drowned girl was misss ided and was actually spring of drowned concubine.
The clue would be the make-up and well lets face Ranma in girl type when He wants something can and will turn on the charm. Be funny Ranma in girl mode why does father want me to marry this girl, and Ranma trying to use female charm on Akane to get her way.
android33s
Initiate

Postby Lord Aries Greymon » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:38 pm

That would be funny.
Now go and write a fic about it!
Lord Aries Greymon
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:19 pm

Ideas:
For Putting and talking about fic ideas. Ideas must be more than one sentance. Have some substance to them people. Also this is for anime fanfiction, not general fanficion
This isn't enough of an idea to count.
Come on people. Put more thought into these things.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Ideas