More of a Back Story than a full Story Idea

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Could a story come of this? Should it?

It can and it should.
33%
It can and it should.
33%
It shouldn't it's too confusing.
No votes
It shouldn't it's too confusing.
No votes
It shouldn't it's not worth it.
No votes
It shouldn't it's not worth it.
No votes
It could but I don't think it should.
17%
It could but I don't think it should.
17%

Total votes : 6

More of a Back Story than a full Story Idea

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:28 am

Am My Goddess!, Sailor Moon, Holy Bible(Barely), Ranma 1/2 (Could be omitted)

Divine infant relocation program.

Started by Meioh Setsuna(Sailor Pluto)

Every once in a while an infant with unique abilities that would not survive their life is born with the potential to alter the world in ways needed to improve the chances for the Survival or Evolution of the Human Race.

The perils of the infant are that in their original birth time lines if not interfered with drastically they would be killed before they can achieve a fraction of their destiny either because their abilities get them labeled a Witch (Salem anyone?), their abilities are so different from the families they are assumed to be spawn of Dieties or Daemons (Christ or Herculese?) But it almost always was a Teacher or Hero that was needed

In the Case of Christ there was a Relocation but unfortunately someone was a bit too flashy (Urd) and ended up having to not only spill the Beans to Joseph as she was preparing to use the Amazon Shampoo 981 to implant the memories of conceiving the child. Her little Power Up arched through local time and gave dozens premonitions of the upcoming "Birth" The situation was so chaotic that in the end Jesus was there in the Manger and Marry had all the memories of carrying the child along with birthing it with her hymen intact. Can't get more Virgin than that can ya? The star seen in the sky over Bethlehem was Skuld Malletting and Bombing Urd for her idiocy.

There were a couple non Teachers also needed one such person was a little child who could have lead a normal life but had to be relocated to undo some of the Damages wrought by the Reign of Queen Beryl. Many aspects of Human Nature were stripped not just from her minions but from the entire world through the Spells of Metallia. Everything needed to allow spiritual mental or technological growth beyond that of cattle was locked into a box. So much was contained in it that it would probably take an evolution of a new Dominant species for such abilities to be seen on Earth again. That of course would have made it so the Reincarnation of the Senshi was impossible much less any chance for Crystal Tokyo. So when this little girl was born with the greatest sense of Curiosity the world had seen since the Silver Millenium Pluto had to act and poor little Pandora ended up the Victim of Beryl's combined Curse of Immortality and contact pain (She really can't even touch her own clothes without it hurting but you can get use to and tolerate some things) But her Sacrifice restored the full potential for evolution to human souls. (Pandora isn't needed in the story. Possibility of her Magical suicide attempt leading to mixed magics making Jusenkyo at least 2,000 years before the story takes place.)

Now that this little program has been shown someone may be asking why the Goddesses are involved with Sailor Pluto or even Why they themselves didn't start it. I need to think more about that. Pluto was shocked when she found after the fall of her Queen that the world without interference was an impossible place for the Senshi to even be Reborn in. No amount of killing "Obstacles" would improve humanity enough to allow their rebirth. Beryl would return and everything would end in every time line. Metallia merely coming back and claiming her Barbarian Slave Race. I won't say how long it took her to find the children nor work out the plan to repair the world (She wouldn't want anyone knowing how much extra time she spent outside of time. Keeping her age secret and all)

After Pandora but before Christ the Norns ended up involved just because they saw how this interference was repairing the world in ways their non interference law prevented. They hadn't been told of Crystal Tokyo even if a little peek back at the end of the Silver Millenium would have shown that clearly. But the Benefits of relocating infants to the right places to be important was just getting results that were too good to be imagined by any less than Kami-sama himself.

Some time during the European Dark Ages it became clear that even contained the darkness of Metallia still worked to stimulate the Prejudices of people and the relocation program expanded to cut down on the number of Families being killed just for their child being born gifted (Possibility to drag in some magical Anime with that setting for a cameo) This lead to a practice of trying to match up children with parents of similar abilities whether or not they were needed to the world just to preserve life in general. I won't go into the details but the final straw that made everyone agree to it were the Salem Witch Trials. It's not really important who got relocated where just that relocations started being done for more infants. Not all the people to get children were any more experienced with physical Relations than Marry was but the important factor now was that the abilities were similar enough that they could help the child and the environment wouldn't lead to their near instant death before they were old enough to defend themselves.

This little change in the program leads to Ranma ending up a Mom. AU starts in the search for the Open Water Kettle. While Locked she happened to get picked for a relocation and instead of Akane being Kidnapped it's her newborn that is taken by Kimma. Let's just say that made it even harder on Saffron and his people. But just who is born I'm not certain yet. Does Hotaru have to be a Tome? Injuries from the Saffron battle could explain the frailty and another reason could be found for Professor Tome to be making the eggs. She's the only infant powerful enough I can think of to warrent this.

Well that's the back story idea so far Since I have no clue what kind of AU world to build from it anyone want to make a story using it? I could continue it but well I'm not certain how I would want it to go beyond the notes mixed in here.

There are allot of people better at handling the involved characters here so even if I do eventually take up the story please feel free to make your own using this as a starting point.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:54 pm

I've done theology crossovers with the world of comics, and damn near got kicked out of college for it. You might be able to get away with this, but if you don't keep Christ out of it, you are risking some pretty dreadful flames. Trust the word of experience.

Other than that, it could be viable.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:31 pm

I was thinking about maybe also bringing in some of the trials of Job to flesh out parts of the Back story. Really the whole Christ Aspect was to point out a known Teacher and one up the idea of Virgin Birth to a level I rarely see stated or attempted.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:56 am

Here's the Time Line I more or less have after thinking more. That Back story was mostly something I came up with the same morning I posted it because I kept getting annoyed at people making Setsuna an effective serial killer to achieve Crystal Tokyo.

Silver Millennium

Metallia's corruption and spells slowly remove all the virtues of humanity that allow them to advance even to the level of common Apes much less beyond it. Only people living in areas with strong magic protection or that spend allot of their time commuting to other planets (Like the Royal Court of Atlantis) manage to avoid the worst effects. These aspects of Human Nature get contained in a box.

The Fall of the Silver Millennium per Cannon Sailor Moon. Pluto is at the Gates of Time instead of fighting because she has been assigned a task to locate Metallia's Base. Unfortunately it took too long and the Chaos Magic of Metallia prevented her from rejoining the Time Line before the final assault. The Magic that Banished the attackers to the Negaverse and sent the Royal Court forward allows Pluto to arrive before her queen dies. Allowing the new task for Crystal Tokyo to be assigned.

Pluto discovers the damages to Humanity making it impossible for even the Rebirth of the Senshi the way Metallia left the world. She begins searching for a way to fix those damages.

Pluto discovers Pandora. The only person Born on Earth curious enough and yet still related to people who were part of Beryl's line to avoid the first protection keeping people away from the box. Pluto ends up manipulating the time line to make it so she opens the box. The curses Metallia placed on it are nasty but it's a small sacrifice for Humanity to once again be able to be human in spirit.

The success of that Manipulation ends up getting Pluto thinking about how to improve the world by altering the start of some peoples presence in time.

Jusenkyo is created due to Pandora attempting to cure the Curses of Metallia. (Expand later)

If it gets included Alliance with the Trio from Ah My Goddess. (Beginning to wonder if I would use them in the plot at all.)

Birth of Christ (Mostly for time reference it may not be included) All the Senshi in Sailor Moon are more or less clones physically of who they were in the past. I'm beginning to think that Silver Millennium Magics(Medical Science) could be used instead of the Nourns and Amazon Shampoos.

Almost 1900 years pass while Pluto prepares for the return of the Senshi.

Ranma is born and his life goes according to Cannon until s\he's locked by Herb.

Queen Serenities magic scouts the world for the most compatible souls to nurture the Royal Court and impregnates the closest matches it can find based on a persons nature Spiritual and Physical strengths are also factors. The implantations occur across a span of 5 years so that everyone is born again with similar astral conjunctions to when they were first born. (IE still Virgo or Aries etc with the same Rising Signs. Along with Same Relative age differences.)

Ranma doesn't Return to Male in the fight with Herb.

Returning to the Tendo Dojo it takes Nodoka the Tendo's and almost all Ranma's friends to beat the idea of getting Ranma and Soun married beaten out of the 2 idiot's heads.

It is discovered that Ranma is Pregnant Cologne is at a loss as to how because under truth potions it is discovered that Ranma hasn't even ever tried Masturbating much less had Sex. No Record in Amazon history can account for it. Since she can't help Dr Tofu is sought to attempt to bring in other possibilities. Nodoka is upset that her baby is having a baby and there's no known father to give her more grand children. Genma and Soun both don't believe anyone and keep cursing Ranma-chan for being a whore. Akane is shocked into a near catatonic state. She thought Ranma loved her and even though she called him a Pervert he never thought he would sleep around as a girl.

Ranma ends up training in local Maternal Martial Arts styles living with Nodoka and Kasumi in the Rebuilt Saotome home.

Hotaru is born. Ranma finds out in a warm shower after the pregnancy that the Kettle did unlock the curse but the pregnancy prevented the change.

Plumb arrives at the Saotome home with the Jusendo map seeking help from Ranma because he's the only one known to single handedly stand up to both the Amazons and the Musk so he's the most likely one to be able to help against the Phoenix right?

Instead of a Spring of Almost Drowned Akane there's a Spring of Almost Drowned Kasumi. They made sure to dig it too narrow for her to easily swim and weighted her tied arms to make sure she would stay down long enough to drown.

Saffron uses Hotaru as a Human shield in the fight It causes more injuries to both Ranma and the infant but Saffron still ends up losing.

To prevent another Kidnapping attempt and break away from the Chaos of Ranma's life both Ranma and Hotaru end up going to live with one of Nodoka's Cousins a Soichi Tome he's a bit of a Scientist and Botanist spending most of his time seeking a perfect genetic blending between Coffee and Tea. He's not as nuts as say Kodachi or even Gosenkugi. Ranma and Hotaru are added to the Tome family Register.

The explosion in the Lab is partially the fault of Genma having found Ranma "living as a Girl" but mostly the fault of Pharoh 90's emmisary Kaolinite Who using Ranma and Soichi as templates ends up with the form seen in series. Ranma's the reason for the Red Hair.(Although the droopy hair factor I say has to do with poor directing at the start of that season.) In the Explosion Ranma gets to experience the Nerima Airways again. Genma ends up capturing her and discovering that his curse (Although he saw it at Jusendo but couldn't remember because of the Mind Control) is unlocked. Ranma ended up with Amnesia Not total but enough to not remember anything after the fight with Konatsu. Genma doesn't even try to contact Nodoka and convinces the Tendo's that the child is dead and Ranma's Amnesia is out of the shock over that.

Canon Sailor Moon events occur. Any suggestions for when to bring Ranma into Juban?

The Spirit of Pandora works on Ranma to restore the lost memories.

Present day

More or less all of this is from ideas as I'm waking up each morning. Depending on when I think getting Ranma involved again would work best I'll end up having to dream up some new enemies along with some reasons for why Ranma would have to be involved at all. Maybe even find a way to avoid one or more of the Cannon Senshi Genocides. So any advice?

Edit: I was just looking through the Manga and yes Ranma is going to have to be AU in event order after the search for the kettle and ladle I'm doing some re-reading to see just what if any story elements I may want to keep in.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Ideas