Keiichi's Wish gone wrong. (AMG AU Humor Fic)

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Staren » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:42 pm

How about making her the Goddess of Serendipity officially. I could see her becoming known as the Guardian of the Well-Intentioned or something like that after trying to help Ranma or someone else.
Staren
Senshi Cadet

Postby TerraEpon » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Mitchell wrote:
As for why Bellandy 'knows' she is fated to be with Keiichi maybe I'm remembering it wrong but IIRC Bellandy specifically chose Keiichi knowing what his wish would be (or perhaps she wished for it, I need to go back through my collection.)

Supposedly, this only happened in th OVA.

-Joshua
TerraEpon
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Tuisto » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:34 pm

Spokavriel wrote:
"I wish I could always be there to help you with your work." That keeps the always and allows for the Keichi becomes a goddess accident.

You of course realize that wording could just as well turn Keiichi into a new Angel for Belldadny right? I mean, s/he'd "always be there" with Belldandy and would certainly "help with the work" being being Bell's angel...
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Mitchell » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Heh, had not considered that... However I think if I use the wording it would be something like "I wish I was there to help with that kind of work" or SOMETHING that has Keiichi be part of the office instead of specifically part of Bellandy. Besides Bellandy already has an angel and I am not sure if you can have two.
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:49 pm

I was kinda hoping to see omaki along those lines when the fic got its first chapter written.

There is the instance of a Goddess who has twin single winged angels. But being identical twins (With a mirrored single wing birth defect) it's still uncertain if unrelated angels could be connected to the same host.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby Mitchell » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:20 am

Heh I might include it as an Omake. However, while fun, at the moment I don't think its where I want to take the story.:)
Mitchell
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Knight of L-sama » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Tuisto wrote:You of course realize that wording could just as well turn Keiichi into a new Angel for Belldadny right? I mean, s/he'd "always be there" with Belldandy and would certainly "help with the work" being being Bell's angel...

Probably not and that would cause issues becuase Belldandy can't support two angels for an extended period of time. The effort of supporting both Holy Bell and Blue Lance put such a strain on her that she asleep most of the time in an effort to keep up enough energy.
If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million nights, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Knight of L-sama
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:06 pm

It could still work single angel if it changed Keichi into Holy Bell.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Postby DCG » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Could all ways adjust her limiter to power two angles.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby toa Lhikan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:43 pm

So what's goddess keiichan going to look like? The one time he spent as a she in the cannon she turned out dressed up by bell in stacked enough to erk urd.
Hay which chapter and or volume of the manga did that happen in I only have like 4 DVDs of the Anime?
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." -God... maybe.

Good and evil are a lot alike the counsel wars. Ware free will is like the 360 in that ever one has it, Good is like Wii because ever one wants to have, or be it, and evil is like the PS3 because they try to get every one to join them but rely their just trying to them selves justify it to them selves by trying to get you.
toa Lhikan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:47 pm

AMG Chapters 54 and 55. Keichi gets transformed by medicine ingredients for Beldandy. He doesn't really trust Urd's potions so he also tests the things on himself first causing the transformation.

Edit: It ends up being a little different in volumes between American release and Tankobans so I'm not sure which volume to tell you.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Goddes Keiichi meets Magumi.

Postby ChasTaro » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:04 am

Can you imagine Keiichi trying to explain to Magumi
his sister, what has happened to him without telling her that he was changed into a goddess.

Magumi reaches out and squeeses Keiichi's breast, finding it to be real her eyes track lower to the groin of the tight outfit there is no bulging of manhood.

"Ho My God Keiichi! You Got A Sex change Operation!
If you live to seek revenge, dig a grave for two.
ChasTaro
Senshi Cadet

Postby Spokavriel » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:27 am

If she even still looks enough like K-1 for her to believe it isn't just some sick prank being pulled by the guys from the college.
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Ideas