ideas

For submitting and talking about story ideas. Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

ideas

Postby Greybara » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:41 am

i have alot of ideas, or had anyway, i seem to go through them like water, forgetting some of them in the process, but never actualy using them for anything,
I want to write a fanfiction, but Im not sure what ideas to pick, im willing to take suggestions but this is what i have at the moment.
1 at least she can kick, AU
-premisis, when ranma got his curse, he was gifted with exceptional looks, in this ranma is not ugly parse, but she does have less of a figure, shes smaller in bust than akane, etc etc, in addition to this ranma;s male form is somewhat shorter than kasumi,
2. the legality,
- it turns out that you cant enter/sign a contract under the age of 18, nabiki if anyone will know this, ranma wont have to worry about decapitation, but how will he feel for a rejecting mother.
3. time away C
- ranma needs some time away, a recent fight led the engagement to be broken up again, luckily his mother got akane to agree to wait before making anything permanent, with an offer akane just couldnt refuse,
with a backpack and some food, and no idea where to go ranma wanders off into the city,.... "Wonderful its raining..."
Greybara
Senshi Candidate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:01 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Try to have your ideas fleshed out a little bit more.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Greybara » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:26 pm

this is really as far as i can get without making a desision what more information would be required to have people mention the idea they would like to read or suggest one of their own?
Greybara
Senshi Candidate

Choices

Postby Dark Magic » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:02 pm

Its hard to choose with only this much to go on. But I would choose 3) Time Away because it has the most you could do with. Like crossing it over with another show or just having Ranma meet new people.
Dark Magic
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas