Daimakaicho Ranma chap 4 (title unknown)

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Daimakaicho Ranma chap 4 (title unknown)

Postby Tuisto » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:07 am

Firstly, I'm accepting ideas for the title of this chapter.

http://tuisto.pbwiki.com/Daimakaicho-Ranma-4

It's taken me quite a while to write this chapter... but now we're getting to the meat of the story... somewhat...
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Dumbledork » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:13 am

Excellent chapter like always.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:26 am

Wow. Well I found nothing wrong with it. But still, Wow.
‘Stealing from one person is called plagiarism. Stealing from multiple people is called research!’ The Crossover Writer's Core Motto.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby yasuhei » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:30 am

>but a dress with slits up to the hips on both sides revealing a great amount of toned leg and the thigh high laced leather boots,

cheongsam traditionally have slits that go right up high. the way the dress is cut stops them revealing too much. As such the 'but' seems out of place to me
yasuhei
Senshi Candidate

Postby Tuisto » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:21 am

Well... I've posted the chapter to FF.net http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3344048/4/
And made a few changes so small that I'm certain I'll be the only one to notice... with the exception of adding in the Demon Marks I had neglected...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Yrael » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:15 pm

Good chapter. Wish I had more to add, but I'm more or less with death on this.

Looking forward to the next one.
Yrael
Senshi Cadet

Postby Druid » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:48 pm

I haven't had a chance to read this story yet, but I wanted to leave a comment anyway. When I check out a new story to me on FF.net I almost always go to the author's profile first. You may be able to imagine my shock when I saw, "Ranmachan: Genie of the Ring." I thought, "no, it couldn't be the same one." I looked at it anyway. I was elated to see it was the story I remembered reading originally on the FFML. Just by that alone I figre that this story should be a good one. So I will get on to doing that.
You don't need a reason to help people.
Druid
Senshi Cadet

daimakaicho ranma 4

Postby nova » Mon May 21, 2007 7:10 pm

wonder what happens after ranma is turned in to a demoness. are the people worried about ranma coming back to get revenge on them. :D
nova
Senshi Candidate

Postby Musouka » Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 pm

Maybe she can show up during the meeting with the Emperor bringing a few demons and drags one of the NWC to hell with her on national TV saying something about them damning her soul to hell and that she would be coming for them when they die.
Musouka
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Phoenix » Wed May 23, 2007 8:22 pm

Great to see you writing again Turisto! this was one of my absolute favorite fics and Ive always kept on hoping that you would continue it. Hope everything works out with your house.
http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/6534/3/0/1/ -Your source for onna ranma fics.
Phoenix
Senshi Cadet

Postby Tuisto » Wed May 23, 2007 11:55 pm

Musouka wrote: with her on national TV saying something about them damning her soul to hell

Hmm... that's actually interesting... in more keeping with the fic I think the services being nationally televised... and then a grandiose entrance from Ranma... along with my pre-planned interlude with Kuno-baka... oh yes... will actually work. Though that's more chap 6 or 7 at this point.

Anywho... I want to thank you all for commenting so positively, and I'm working on chap 5 right now... already up to 6k words and still at least two more scenes to go... ugh... but not much longer now... maybe I'll have chap 5 up this weekend.
Oh, and I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I wrote a SailorMoon spamfic... just throwing that out there...

Thanks!
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Spokavriel » Thu May 24, 2007 12:15 am

I hope the house repairs aren't being too much trouble. Burnt is the worst condition to deal with in a cleanup. And on that Spamfic do you mean Pluto's birthday cause I was kinda worried to look at it. Not sure how well Sailor Senshi would look under the influence of "Don't Dream it Be it."
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Return to Stories and C&C