Ranma's New Life

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma's New Life

Postby Neko Hibiki » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:46 pm

Please C&C my fic, thank you now.^_^

I hope you like my fic too.

Disclaimer : I don't own any of these series, I'm poor. Don't sue me. It's quite pointless.

Ranma's New Life...

by

Cute Neko Hibiki

A red 1950's Cadillac, with tail fins, sped along the highway. Rock and roll poured from the speakers. A young man was steering. He was wearing a pair of jeans, a blue t-shirt, a brown leather jacket, white socks, black fingerless gloves, black rebok shoes, shades, a silver earring, and a blue bandanna. He had black hair, and he looked Asian.

Next to the young man, was a young woman. She was dressed identically. She looked Caucasian, and with red hair. She also had pointed ears.

In the back was another young man, also Asian, and dressed in a plain, ordinary, dull tunic.

"How much longer will it be until we get there Ranma?" asked the young woman.

The young man looked at her, and then back to the road. He smiled. Then he answered.

"It shouldn't be too much longer until we get there Malon."

"What do suppose your father could have wanted you out there for?" she asked.

"I don't know. But pops said it was something about family honor. Said I had to be there soon. He said it's something he'd tell me. Good thing it's only a few hours from LA." said Ranma.

"I wonder what it's like in Sunnydale?" asked Malon.

"Don't know." said Ranma. "I've never been there. But it's some California suburb. Probably peaceful, quite, and very boring."

"Yeah." said Malon. "You're probably right. Wonder if they got any malls there?"

"Dunno." said Ranma. "But if they don't, I'll take you shopping back in LA. My treat dear."

Malon looked happy at that. "Oh Ranma! You're sooo good to me! You're the best around!"

"How else would I treat my wife?" asked Ranma.

Malon looked pensive for a moment, and asked "He still doesn't know about me, does he?"

"Nope." said Ranma. "Boy, will he be surprised. Baka oyaji will probably be pissed he missed my wedding though. Then again, I was on another world. He couldn't have found me there y'know."

"Yeah." Malon said.

Ranma asked in a worried tone "Do you miss it Malon? Do you wish you had stayed on your father's ranch, stayed back on Hyrule?"

"I miss it Ranma." said Malon. "But I'm glad I chose to accompany you back to Earth. I would miss you more if I had stayed back there then. I want to be with you Ranma. And you couldn't stay on Hyrule. There's no way you could have. The atmosphere was slowly killing you."

Ranma thought back to that time. He and Ryoga had been getting weaker and weaker after the defeat of Gannondorf. They had finally collapsed, and lay dying in the town. Zelda had them taken to the castle, and got the best healers for them. It had been revealed that a particle in Hyrule's atmosphere was killing them. It had no effect on Hylians, or many races, but three races needed it to survive. They were the Zoras, Gorons, and Dekus. Without that particle, they would die off. To other races, it was completely harmless. To humans, it was a deadly poison. Zelda, Link, and Malon had used their triforce pieces to open a portal to send him and Ryoga back. Malon had chosen to go with him.

The young man in the back seat snored, allot, loudly.

"Sheesh Ryoga, keep it down!" shouted Ranma.

"He can't hear you dear, he's asleep." said Malon.

Ryoga snored again, very loudly.

"Yeah, that's obvious." said Ranma.

In the back seat, Ryoga started to moan, and move back and forth.

Malon blushed at hearing the noises made.

"Damn it Ryoga!" Ranma shouted. "Wake up and stop humping the car seat while dreaming about Akiri! Dang!"

Ranma had pulled into a little diner, that was between LA and Sunnydale, called 'The Oasis Diner Of Pondcastle'.

Oddly enough, it was shaped like a castle, and had a large pond behind it.

After they had gotten through in the diner, they had gotten in the car.

"Hmmm. Hey. Ryoga." said Ranma. "Uh. Where's my cell phone at?"

"I cleaned it up for you when I went out to take a leak." said Ryoga.

"Where is it?" asked Ranma.

"I had it here somewhere." said Ryoga, as he patted himself down looking for his best friend's cell phone right now. "I had it near the tapestry. I think I laid it down on the Egyptian Sacarphagous."

Ranma just stared at his friend. Then he shook his head. "Never mind, I'll buy a new one." he said.

"I could go out and look for it." offered Ryoga, reaching for the door handle so he could go out and look.

"Don't touch that door now. You go out there, I won't see you again for a week or perhaps more. We gotta get going on now anyway." said Ranma.

The Goa'uld System Lord Ha'ppo'sai looked at his sarcophagous, and wondered where the shiny, clean, human cell phone had come from.

He investigated it.

"Whoah, pre-paid minutes on this!" he exclaimed in joy.

Ranma, Malon, and Ryoga were laughing and having a good ol' time, as they raced down the highway, rock and roll playing loudly.

To Be Continued...
Neko Hibiki
Initiate

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:54 pm

*sighs*

I direct you to Rule 1I

I) Signature images should be under 100 pixels tall by 350 pixels wide of image size and 100kb of file size. Avatars are limited to 225 (height) by 140 (width) in size. and 100kb of file size. Animated avatars are allowed, but annoying ones will be subject to change. Animated avatars must meet the same criteria as non-animated avatars.

Your signature is in clear violation by being 212 pixels high. Failure to chagne that will result in a tempban.

Read the rest of the rules too.

As for the fic you posted. It is an incrediably subpar collection. And is the exact same tiny fic that you keep posting again and again.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby P.H. Wise » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:04 pm

Urge to flame... rising.
Rising...
Rising...

*bites his tongue*

*takes a deep breath*
*takes another deep breath*
*takes a third deep breath*

Right. Now that I've got that under control, I have to ask:
I'm sorry, but this has what to do with Ranma again, besides the fact that the characters involved appear to have the same names?

Ranma, Malon, and Ryoga were laughing and having a good ol' time, as they raced down the highway, rock and roll playing loudly.

I suppose that says it all, really. I am at a loss for words.
You're not 'Cute Kitsune Kaydee,' are you?

OK, this link says it far better than I ever could:
http://www.rakhal.com/dpr/fox.html
Last edited by P.H. Wise on Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hige sceal þe heardra || heorte þe cenre,
mod sceal þe mare || þe ure mægen lytlað.
P.H. Wise
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 pm

Yes yes it is Cute Kitsune Kaydee.

The "style" is clear as day.

And speaking of that. If you start spamming the forum with clones of these little "stories" of yours you will be banned.

C&C is for more than nonsesne like this.
Last edited by Sunshine Temple on Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby DCG » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 pm

... Wow thats bad. Just what the hell is going on in it? It makes little sense as is.

This dont even count as a general idea.. you got nothing here.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Tuisto » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:16 pm

Well, it's short and subpar on all accounts. (read: BAD!)
I'd have to ask what the back story is to all of this since it seems like nothing is connected in any way shape or form. It's all so horribly warped and convoluted, I'll have to ask why even use characters named "Ranma" and "Ryoga" anyways, considering that none of this is in any relation to Ranma1/2.
And when I read that StargateSG1 plug, with Ha'po'sai as a Gou'uld, I just put my head in my hands and groaned... it's just _that_ bad.

Good grief... :roll:

EDIT:
And kudos to P.H.Wise for that link, WOW just WOW... when you're _so_ bad you get your own hate page dedicated to your bad fanfic writing... WOW... the mind boggles...
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby tsukiakari » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:44 pm

..........huh? i find myself at a loss. um....try harder?
Better a bullet to the back of the head than one to the front.
tsukiakari
Senshi Candidate

Postby Neko Hibiki » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:43 pm

TO : Sunshine Temple

The signature and avatar are gone. The avatar was 100X100 and only at 4.6 KB. But hey, if you want it gone, it's gone.

As for my fic, it is the -first- time I've posted it here. Not exactly much choice since the FFML is gone. I posted this for C&C. I shouldn't have bothered though. Guess I should have realized the truth. No one here is interesed in giving me C&C, just flames.

Well, I know better than to post here again. I'll just find somewhere else. Somewhere where, I dunno, they give out C&C and don't treat you like a piece of trash or like a dog by giving you flames.

Well.

Goodbye.

Sweet water and light laughter.

You shan't be seeing me here again.

Can't say it's been a pleasure, cause it ain't.
Neko Hibiki
Initiate

Postby Tuisto » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:00 am

Neko Hibiki wrote: Guess I should have realized the truth. No one here is interesed in giving me C&C, just flames.

Oh quit your whinning and cut down on the mollow-drama.
There just wasn't much to comment on. So, some of us tried our best... but it's just bad. Nothing wrong with being bad, just means you need more practice and to work at it to improve. Then you'll eventually get C&C of more than a few lines from a few users, and they may actually have decent things to say, *IF* presented with a half-way decent piece of work. But as yours stands as it is. It's crap, I'm sorry to say.
So instead of flying off the handle saying your gone, everyone hates you, never to return etc..., why not try again with your fanfic, and put some _real_ effort into it. After all, a fanfic is not born after 5 minutes of inspiration while ripping the charaters base identities to shreads into unrecognisability, and 20 of typing.

Try, try, and try again!
Obfirmo absentis sententia... Imperium mens...
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:43 am

Neko Hibiki wrote:T
The signature and avatar are gone. The avatar was 100X100 and only at 4.6 KB. But hey, if you want it gone, it's gone.

If you'll actually read my post I said nothing about your Avatar.

I was talking about your signature image. That is why I cited the rule that dealt with signatures and not the one that dealt with avatar size.

Nice strawman.

As for my fic, it is the -first- time I've posted it here. Not exactly much choice since the FFML is gone. I posted this for C&C. I shouldn't have bothered though. Guess I should have realized the truth. No one here is interesed in giving me C&C, just flames.

If you think comments of this mild critical nature are flames you will never improve.
This is shown by the repetition of the same suppar productions from you.

You've been writing these tiny things for years.

Well, I know better than to post here again. I'll just find somewhere else. Somewhere where, I dunno, they give out C&C and don't treat you like a piece of trash or like a dog by giving you flames.

Have you noticed a pattern? That every place kicks you out?

Mabye it has to do with your reaction when people don't coddle you when you post lousy stuff.

Frankly, I'm glad you won't be coming back.

And I will take you at your word on that.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Return to Stories and C&C