1/3 of chap 1 of "Daimakaicho; Ranma"

This is for posting Fiction and C&C replies ONLY. Note this does not have to be a "fukufic" or evenfanfiction. All longform creative writing allowed. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Postby Waruiko » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:22 pm

Not bad for a start, but I think you need to develope Ranma a bit mre to be honest. Right now he seems more Caotic Neutral with a few evil-ish quirks. I think you wanted him to be depicted more like this...
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)
Ignorance is curable; stupid is forever - Elizabeth Gibson
Waruiko
Senshi Cadet

Postby Musouka » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:28 pm

I wonder if Urd and the goddesses will regret that Urd didn't take the Hild's throne when Ranma turns out to be a more frigthening and effective Damaikacho? :twisted:
If your going to use any type of fanon Nodoka I think Ranma would accept Hild as his mother very quickly since all Hild wants, I assume, a successor and if she can get a child out of it so much the better. Right?
Musouka
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sunshine Temple » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:35 am

No inline giant images here Waruiko.
You've been warned.
Sunshine Temple
Site Mistress

Postby Tuisto » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:08 am

Part Two!
---" Ranma is then broken out of reminiscing over one of her favorite pleasant memories as she notices she's arrived back at the Tendo dojo. Walking into the gate she notices the previous signs of where the shit hit the fan, but also the new evidence of the fan hitting back, of the combined Tendo and Sãotomé clans, as well as an irate Ryoga, a pissed Ukyo, and a troupe of not so happy Amazon's standing in the yard, obviously waiting for her. But her gaze is immediately drawn to the tear stained face of Akane. ‘She’s even cute when she’s cryin’…’ Ranma thought she stared at the more matured and filled out Akane.

Ignoring everyone else for a moment Ranma looks to Akane and says with concerned voice "Hey Akane, what's wrong? They didn't do nothing to ya’ did they?"
Akane looks up to face Ranma smiling briefly before it turns back into the pained frown and she mumbles out "I'm sorry Ranma, but I can't, we that is…"
Akane is then interrupted in her muttering by Soun Tendo saying almost angrily "Akane, say it! Say to Ranma that we can NOT allow this… this depraved perversity in our noble house!”
Just as Ranma was about to interject, Genma spoke in a fake tone of hurt “Yes! Well said Tendo! Woe is me for having such a deviant child! You shame your father boy!” Then before Ranma could get a word in edgewise Nodoka spoke up in a disapproving voice “Yes Ranma, Genma and Soun-kun are most correct! Whilst it is a very manly fantasy to watch two women enjoy each others company, it is certainly NOT manly for you to be engaged in such deviant affairs!”
Ranma could only roll her eyes at her mother’s words, as ever since she found out that “Ranko Tendo” was in fact her son, and had declared the Seppuku Pledge fulfilled. She’s been ten times worse at the whole manliness bit… ‘your not sitting very manly Ranma!’, ‘Ranma are you sure you ate enough? It’s not very manly to go hungry!’, ‘Ranma, don’t use a handkerchief! Wipe your nose with your sleeve! It’s the manly thing to do!’ and of course…‘Ranma, are you getting enough manly sex? You have all those pretty girls around ready to service you, you know!’
“Yeah Saotome, I knew my baby sister was a hardcore dyke, but that you’d go along with it? Geeze, now that’s sick!” Nabiki said with grimace, to which Kasumi in a scolding tone just said “Nabiki! That wasn’t nice!”
Before the Amazons, Ryoga or Ukyo could speak, Ranma had had enough!
“I’m so sick of all of you!” Ranma exploded “You’re all hypocrites!” she said pointing to the adults of the group “You three morons kept pushing me an’ Akane together for 3 bloody years! What’d you expect after we were married!? Huh! I’m gonna’ have this curse for the rest of my life! Did y’all expect Akane to ignore my girl side for the next 50-60-70 YEARS!?”
“Now Son, raising your voice to your Mother is hardly manly! And your curse is irrelevant! It is after all your manly duty to marry Akane as a man and produce heirs for the school!” Nodoka reprimanded primly, confident in her argument.
“That’s the gist of it, isn’t it _Nodoka_?...” Nodoka flinched, then glared at that. “…The happiness of Akane and me is _irrelevant_ to all of you, so long as you get an heir. For cryin’ out loud we’re just breeding stock to you people! And don’t you dare scold me _Mother_ for raising my voice, and pointing you all out for who you all really are! After all, what kind of “mother” willingly gives up their own 5 year old child, and then has a death pact against said child should he not meet some vague notion of manliness! And for the bloody last time _Nodaka, I’ve got bigger tits that YOU!, so do I look like your “SON”? NO! Would it really kill you to call me “daughter”? Ranma took a deep breathe and turned towards Akane and said “Come on Akane, back me up here! Are we gonna’ let them trample us down like this! Remember “Perverts together?!”
Akane lifted her head up to look at Ranma, fresh tears spilling down her cheeks and said in a voice filled with pain “I remember, but I’m… I’m so sorry Ranma… I can’t… daddy’s threatened to cast me out Ronin, unless I marry you as a boy! We can’t… not like we have been… together… sorry…”
Ranma paled as the implications all started pouring in.
This was apparently the point at which the peanut gallery had also had enough, starting with Shampoo shouting bubbly “Ai-yah! Airen like kissy-kissy girl with girl?! No be with Kitchen-destroyer and be with Shampoo! We do good fun-fun-time at night in bed!”
With that Cologne and Mousse slapped their faces, and groaned, each for different reasons. Cologne was thinking “Oh Great-Grand-daughter, did you _have_ to say that so loud, or so stupidly! Ancestors save me…’
While Mouse thought piteously ‘I knew it, it just figures that the girl I like, likes the same things I do… other girls!’

Then Ryoga shouted angrily “Ranma! How _DARE_ you drag deer sweet innocent Akane into your sick pervertions! How low can you go! Enemy of women, Die!”
“Shut-up pork-butt, this don’t concern you!” Ranma shouted back to Ryoga, then turned to face Ukyo, still feeling the hit from that spatula earlier in the day that sent her flying through the air and into the drainage canal, and asked with some heat in her voice “And what about you Uc-chan? You’ve been awfully quite here?”
Ukyo turned her head to face Ranma, and Ranma flinched at the hate in the Okonomiyaki chef’s eyes, as she opened her mouth and spoke venomously “You! Ranma are _The Worste_ person I know! All you do is take, take, take… my fathers Yattai cart! 10 years of my life! My Childood! My Gender! And my Heart! And you just kept me hanging! Leaving me to be that bitches plaything!” Ukyo that pauses her tirade to unsling her battle spatula and says is a quieter voice “… for all of that I can never forgive you!”
With that Ranma has a series of pained expressions cross her face before settling into a calm visage, and turned back to face her parents and Soun, only to see them all smiling. Nodoka then spoke in a sneering victorious tone “Give up Ranma, and do the natural and manly thing and marry Akane, and sire grandbabies. It’s for your own good… and really you don’t have another choice!”
Before Ranma could speak the as of now silent Cologne coughed politely drawing attention to her and said “Actually, in case you hadn’t forgotten Nodoka Saotome-san, Ranma most certainly does have a choice in the matter. As even though Ukyo seems to have dropped out of the running…” she made a hand motion to Ukyo who was running a slip-stone on the edge of her combat-spatula, as puffs of steam flared from her nostrils. “… there is still the matter of the Amazon engagement, and it seems Shampoo is more than willing to bend to Ranma’s affixation of a female to female relationship.” To this Shampoo only nodded vigerously, and ‘bounced’ herself…
To this Nodoka just sneered and said haughtily “I can assure you Elder Cologne, no child of mine will be with a primitive Chinese-bimbo, and much less in such a deviant grandbady-less relationship! And that is final!” Nodoka then turned to Ranma, to notice she was backing away… “Come here Ranma, and we’ll call a priest and have you and Akane married before the moon rises. It’ll be romantic, and it’s for your own good after all!”

Ranma looks across the yard to see faces of people she thought she knew thought she trusted… thought she loved as a resolve settled into her stomach, she carefully considered her next words, as she spoke in a low, almost menacing voive. “Is this how it’s goin’ ta’ be then, is it? All the choices in my life made by you all, out of my control? Well, as far as I’m concerned “Mom” and Cologne… you can both take your offers and your plans for me, and shove ‘em up your old cunts till you choke on them!”
Nodoka was absolutely livid in rage as she shouted “You no-good ungrateful Brat! After all I’ve done and sacrificed for you… How _Dare_ you speak to your mother that way! I _Demand_ an apology!” she then started to grasp the hilt of her omnipresent katana.
And Cologne was no better “While our plans for you Son-in-Law are different, I copy your mothers sentiments, and must force you to apologize at once!”
“Apologize? Apologize?! For what?! No, You “Mother” can _apologize_ to ME! For sending me off with that fat moron of a man for 10 years to be tortured! Apologize to ME! Apologize for the Neko-ken! For starving! For Losing my Friends! And You Old-Ghoul! Apologize for the Cats-Tongue! For the humiliation! The Death Threats! Apologize for _that_!”
“I will not apologize for your training, Son/Son-in-Law!” Nodoka and Cologne said simultaneously, then glared at each other.
Akane then spoke with a pleading voice, tears still lightly streaking her face. “Ranma! Just apologize! We can even be married! We’ll be together anyways no matter what! Just do what your mother asks!”
Ranma just turned to Akane, smiling and said “You know Akane, that sounds really good… really good. But this is a matter of principal, a stake of honor. We’ve never been given a choice, but when we do finally chose for ourselves. They come along and knock it down away from us. Do you wanna’ live like that Akane? Never making choices for your life? Always having “her”…” she made a gesture to Nodoka “… or them…” another gesture to Genma, Soun, and Cologne “… making all the choices in your life!”
“Brave words Boy! You got anything to back it up? Or are you gonna’ hide behind your Chinese-bimbo-whore!” Genma sneered at Ranma, and leered at Shampoo.
Shampoo then went purple in rage and shouted “Panda-man no insult Shampoo! Shampoo strong warrior of Joketsozucku Amazon!”
To which Genma just snorted and said mockingly “Bring it on little girl! Maybe when Ranma is finished playing with dolls, she’ll fight too!”
With that chaos erupted, as Genma jumped to avoid a bonbori strike to the solar-plexus from Shampoo. Ryoga and Ukyo, stole each other covert glances and nodded. In unison they attacked! Ryoga in a rush feinted to the left, and Ukyo went center for Ranma. Ranma jumped and pirouetted in mid air to avoid Ukyo’s over-head swing of her weapon, when she landed she was but a few feet from Nodoka, who said through grinding teeth. “Ranma. Apologize. Now!” as she then began to draw her katana from its sheath, Ranma said back “Ain’t gonna’ happen “mom”.” Sneering with contempt, at the “mom” reference. And then had to backflip away as Nodoka growled deep in her throat in rage and had made a sword-sweep that would’ve cut Ranma from shoulder to hip. Before Ranma could orient herself, she had to dodge Ryoga’s ki-empowered umbrella as he brought it down to crush her head with a loud “Kiah!”
By now Ranma could see that the three Tendo sisters were in the middle of the melee, and that Happosai was on the porch, watching. So Ranma called out getting his attention “Hey! Old-Letch, you just gonna’ sit there or what?!”
To which Happosai smiled thinly and said shaking his head “Sorry my boy, I’ve got to sit this one out. Free will has to be maintained this-time… good-luck though!”
Before Ranma could ponder Happosai’s rather enigmatic reply, she had to duck and roll to avoid Cologne’s whirling cane. Cologne then said “Fight back Ranma! I trained you better than this! Apologize, Fight-back or Die!” And as soon as she said ‘die’ Cologne used the ‘Splitting-cats-hairs technique, had blurred into several Cologne’s, as Ranma couldn’t avoid all the possible strikes, she began deflecting with her arms, large angry bruises forming along their lengths. When she then heard Ryoga shout “Damn you Ranma! Don’t ignore me!” And then had to bite her lip hard as she felt a bandana-ken imbed itself in her left shoulder, only to watch the other three spin harmlessly away.
Then she tucked and leaped away from the multiple Colognes, as she knew that to face her like that was a one way path to defeat. To then turn around and literally bump into Soun, and nearly fall on her ass, as he pushed forward. “Ranma! Marry my Akane!” Soun bellowed with his demon-head trick, Ranma instead just roundhouse kicked his side causing him to fall to his knees on the ground weezing.
Before she could press her advantage she was tag-teamed by Genma and Nodoka.
“Son, Apologize!” Nodoka said in mid-strike.
“Boy, Marry Akane!” Genma said as he through a punch for her face. Which Ranma grabbed and used as a spring point, launching herself over Genma to land behind him, where she shouted “Katchu-tenshin-Amaguriken!” and began raining blows down hard and fast on Genma’s backside, mostly around the kidney’s. Successfully felling the big man, as he coughed out blood, but still sneering at her, then she felt it… And tucked and rolled to avoid the downward Spatula, that would’ve cleaved her down the middle.
Then Ukyo said in rage, trying to pull her weapon free of the earth it was embedded in “Stand still and die already!!”
Standing once again, Ranma just wipped a little trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth, and said “Sorry Ukyo, but that’s mean I’d lose. And Ranma Saotome never loses!”
“Damn you Ranma! DIE!... Shi-Shi-Houkodan!” Ryoga shouted to the still-standing pigtailed girl. In a flash of insight Ranma realizes that she can dodge, but that’s leave Akane in the path of the purple depression based chi attack. Choices made she bagan pumping her legs running, grabbed Akane up, and flipped to the side in a tucked roll, with Akane screaming in her arms.

Letting go of the now hysterical girl. Ranma once again engages the battle with her own shout of “Moko-Takabisha!” aimed right for Ryoga and Genma, only to see it deflected at the last moment by a series of Vacuum-blades from Genma. Though Genma was a terrible aim, as there is a scream… From Akane!
Ranma rushes in, praying to get to her love before the deathly curved lights of air itself slice her. Just as Akane is pushed out of the way by Ranma, Nodoka readies her sword at a high-swing, and Ryoga launches several more bandana-ken, as Ukyo had finished throwing three of her Spatu-kens.
Time slows to a crawl for Ranma, as she watches Akane fall to her butt, then completely to her back, as she then notices she’s in a kill zone: Four separate deadly attacks all from various vectors, unavoidable.
Ranma then thinks “Hey, always knew it’d end, sothin’ like this…”
Then there is a pain in her neck,, stomach, left leg, and right arm.
For a moment all the battles cease, as they all notice Ranma has stopped moving, all seemingly unaware of just exactly what happened.
Then the combatants, Genma, Nodoka, Soun, Shampoo, Cologne, Ukyo and Ryoga, and the spectators, Mousse, Kasumi, Nabiki, Happosai, and Akane up close and personal, could only stare as thin red lines formed on Ranma’s neck, on her right arm, across her belly, and across her left leg above the knee. Ranma then smiled right at Akane. She opened her mouth to speak. But only blood came forth, lots of blood, she then lifted her left arm towards Akane, and made a waving “Bye” gesture, as Akane notices a tear slide down Ranma’s cheek, Akane could only screem, as she watched Ranma fall apart.
To all the observers, it seemed to happen in slow motion. First Ranma’s right arm fall with a wet plot to the ground, then her left leg fell away, then in a horrific display Ranma began to tilt to her right, with that her upper torso began to fall away from her hips, intestines trailing out as she fell. And just before her upper torso hits the ground, her head rolls off and separate from her neck. To land with a dull, wet thud, in the blood saturated earth.
Immediately, Kasumi, Nabiki and Shampoo begin to vomit, as Akane wails out mournfully “RANMA!”
Everyone else is too shocked to move, though Genma, Nodoka, Ryoga and Ukyo all share a glace that communicated “We Killed Her…”
The sound was only broken then by the sound of Nodoka dropping her sword from lifeless fingers as a look of horror crosses her face.
Then there is wind, more than a breeze, but not strong, but very… VERY cold, then there is a crackling electric sound, and slowly, very slowly not but a few feet from the remains of Ranma’s pieced corpse, a blackness begins to form. From a small dot, growing larger, and larger, until it is a meter-wide sucking maw of angry blackness, from which then black wisps of smoke and light slither out from, snaking their way to Ranma’s corpse. Then they dive in and through the corpse! Seconds later they pull back from the corpse, but now they’re coiled around a grey, lifelessly colored and nude, but intact ethereally transparent Ranma-chan, flailing in her bonds, and obviously screaming, but no sound came forth.
Then there is a male voice, so laden with malice it made all those within hearing range cringe and feeling dirty down to their soul, as is spoke “Nodoka Saotome! The Conditions have been met! For the Cost of the Eternal Soul of Ranma Saotome, The Bargain is fulfilled! And now I, Th’rignal claim my lovely new property!”
With that, there was a tremendous vacuum of wind heading back into the blackness in the ground, and the black wisps constraining Ranma began to pull her into it. A pleading forms on her face, as twin trails of ghostly tears begain to stream down her face as she is dragged to the emptiness. She is screaming something, but there is no sound. She then gets a hand free, and grabs at the ground, but the pulling is too strong for her insubstantial grabbing, leaving only five gouge marks in the soft earth as she’s dragged into the emptiness, finally all that’s left above the hole in reality, is Ranma’s fear filled face, which then turns into a visage of absolute furry seeing her family, friends, lover, and killers, all doing nothing to help her as her face is pulled into the blackness, leaving only her arm sticking up and flailing to slowly sink below through the same blackness.
Then there is nothing.
When just as it came, cold wind began to swirl over the void, a small twister forming, and pulling at the blackness, and pushing, pulling downward, and the darkness shrank, smaller and smaller, still with a small whirlwind over it, until it was but a speck.
The wind died suddenly, no lights, no sound, just stopped. Revealing a patch of vegetation free black soil, in a perfect circle, with only 5 thin marks in the soil as testament as to what happened.
Minutes pass, and there is silence in the Tendo dojo. Only three beings there knowing the significance, of just exactly what happened, and only one, knowing the horror that awaits the young soul of Ranma.
Then the attention is drawn back to the remains of Ranma, as Nodoka slowly approaches the body of the daughter she never had. Looking down on the mangled flesh, she says with absolutely no inflection, in a dead voice to no one in particular. “Call the police… tell them there’s been a training accident…”
------------------
I wasn't planning on it, but I'm thinking of stopping there for chapter one, and have Ranma's "wake up" in hell be in chapter 2. Where there'll be explanations of what the "Hell" is going on here! :twisted:
Thanks!
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby deathgeonous » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:27 am

Looking real good. Hope to see what the 'Hell' as you put it, is truly going on here though.
‘Stealing from one person is called plagiarism. Stealing from multiple people is called research!’ The Crossover Writer's Core Motto.
deathgeonous
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:29 am

It's interesting, but be careful on just how careful you fall into the cliche Everyone against Ranma trap.
Especially with Nabiki knowing Akane was a lesbian, but not caring until Ranma arrived.....
Even if she's taking her anger on the situation out on Ranma, it's still a little odd.
And Nodoka......careful with the manly bit.
Like Shampoo, though....
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Scratx-chan » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:36 am

I won't comment on the story plot yet, but I do have one very important thing to call you on.
Be consistent with the verb tenses. You are mixing Present and Past tense and that makes it hard to read the fic. I'd suggest revising everything and either putting everything in Present tense or in Past tense.
Scratx-chan
Senshi Cadet

Postby DCG » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:20 am

Now im not one for revenge fics.
But god damn! They got a lot of shit coming at them! And they better get it after that moving sceen.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Innortal » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:42 am

So the question will be who will say they killed him, and will they be believed. I do hope this doesn't turn into a locked Ranma fic as well. A few can be pulled off, so I'll withhold any judgment until then.
Innortal
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Nadrek » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:14 pm

Hmmm... quite a bit of potential, here.
As others have mentioned, you're overdoing some of the stereotypes, resulting in quite one-dimentional characters while also resulting in irritation on the reader's part - 'manly' is the best example, it doesn't need to be in every sentence... the attitude, yes, but not the adjective.
There's spelling errors - the one I remember most is "screeming", which should be "screaming".
I'll agree that an "Heir of Hell" is something I haven't seen, and would make a good contrast to "Heir to the School(s)". I don't see this Hild caring about male or female, and I can certainly see her being somewhat surprised at the age of the potential replacement... and see her enjoy adopting Ranma, giving her an heir, a replacement, and a family all at once. Ranma isn't likely to be abjectly afraid of her, either.
I'd rather not see this as a locked fic - he's got enough dealing with the state change to dead, the relationship with Akane (the future of that is open at this point), maintaining order in Hell, establishing his place in the pecking order in Hell, learning about ruling Hell, learning about the purpose of Hell and of its rules (a la Piers Anthony Incarnations - Ranma needs to know the purpose of the position he's inheriting).
Hild cracking the floor with her curse was well done - reminders of Incarnations, again - 'My blessing is worthless, so you may have it freely, by My curse... you will have to be worthy of that, for My curse has power.'
FYI, "Ill Met By Starlight" is my benchmark for well-done evil Ranma, and that's because he's insane, which I hope you are not doing.
Lawful Evil Ranma, maintaining the best traditions of Hell and of rulership, would be entertaining. I can almost see a Sneakers like scene: "I cannot kill my fiancee. Kill my fiancee."
Note: I don't see this Ranma caring nearly so much about the Doublet system, particularly after his mother sold his soul to a demon! Additionally, not caring about the Doublet system allows him a much greater power, both in his own realm (the Heir _will_ permanently eradicate you from existance if annoyed - after all, you're his subject, it's his right and duty - Samurai point of view, as effectively Shogun, ruling Hell in Hild's/his own name, he would obviously expect demons and demonesses to commit seppuku when he orders it - or be killed in disgrace, whatever), and even moreso in Heaven (Holy Crap! Hild's Heir is killing us randomly... because her belif is her subject's 'lives' are hers, that they will be spent on her orders, and that the Kami-sama's insistence on the Doublet System is his own damn fault - he can kill one of his own people when she kills one of hers if he wants, so much the better).
Ranma bringing a warrior's point of view, and a Japanese point of view, to Hell will be entertaining.
The fight at the end, I have problems with - Ranma didn't appear to be taking it seriously at all, even after it escalated into clearly lethal moves. Cologne didn't appear to be going for pressure points on her blows - I can see Ranma defending against it, but it wasn't even mentioned. Shampoo's attempts to save Ranma were missing entirely, and I think that's giving her short shift - she was the one fiancee who was openly accepting of Ranma - I read her as not caring about male or female, only about loving Ranma. Cologne, for that matter, would have been wiser to sit out and deal with Ranma separately from those using lethal moves, as she was trying to punish, not kill.
Hmmm... Ranma calling Urd "sis" would be amusing.
Nadrek
Senshi Cadet

Postby Musouka » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:40 pm

What if the doublet system only affects one of Ranma's form? Does the Doublet system consider both forms to be real so that he gets linked to two gods or does it only consider one form to be valid(in this case Ranma-chan is the demoness because that's the form she was in when she died)? He can kill a god by getting rid of one of his forms and still be alive.
Musouka
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Chapter 2 beta

Postby Tuisto » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:59 am

Disclaimer on page 1.
Authors note: To all those reviewers of chapter one. I sincerely thank you. To those of you making suggestion on how “Bad” you want to see Ranma… be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. But really for the most part this story is all predetermined in my brain. A very dark twisted and dangerous place admittedly; but still almost all there.
I’d further like to thank “deathgeonous” of “The Rebirth of the Daimakaicho” of “The Merger” rewrite fame, for volunteering to be the first beta reader of this fiction, and his diligent testing to make certain it won’t cause insomnia, drowsiness, unexpected multiplanular extra-dimensional travel, seizures or mass-hysteria. If you experience any of these symptoms, please discontinue use of “Daimakaicho Ranma” immediately…
-----
Daimakaicho Ranma: Rude Awakenings…
Chapter 2.
-----
(The fight Ranma’s POV)
Ranma was facing Cologne and fairing poorly ‘Dammit! She’s right, at this rate I’ll lose! Why can’t I fight back!?’ Ranma thought as she thought as she began to pull away as she felt the stinging pain of a bandana-ken in her left shoulder.
She was then off-balanced in her landing, as Soun with his demon head trick had entered her landing spot… shouting… something. With a quick roundhouse kick, she kicked at his side with enough force to put him to his knees and give her room to maneuver.
Then before she can catch her second wind, her parents are right in front of her ‘Damn! No matter what, I can’t hurt mom!’ Ranma thought as in a flash she recalled the happy day that the seppuku pact was burned, and she they could finally get to know each other…
Just as Ranma finished roughing-up Genma, she felt it… And tucked and rolled to avoid the giant spatula, turning she saw the face of Ukyo in rage shouting at her to die… then there’s a flash and she can’t help but to think of the five year old girl crying along the road being left behind, then the smiling face of the Okonomiyaki master fiancée as she whipped up another “Ran-chan” special…
Ranma is only distantly aware of shouting back “Sorry Ukyo, but that’d mean I’d lose. And Ranma Saotome never loses!”
She then notices Ryoga charging up a ki-attack… the enraged face of Ryoga holding the ball of destructive energy is so… alien, so distant from the shy, directionally lost boy at the all boy’s school clamoring for the last bread, or the stammering nervous boy constantly bringing gifts from far away exotic lands for Akane…

‘Dammit all! These are my friends! My family! I can’t fight ‘em for real! I’ve gotta’ find a way to stop the fightin’!’
‘Wait, what am I forgetin’?...’ (mental pause) ‘…AKANE!’ Ranma though as she saw that Akane was in the line of fire and would be hit if she’d just dodge the ki-attack. Years of fighting instinct in overdrive, she runs, sprinting to get Akane out of the path of destruction before its too late….
‘Gotcha’!’ Ranma mentally crows as she releases Akane, who she’s vaguely aware is screaming, as she whirls about to fire off her own “Moko-Takabisha!” right back at Ryoga and Genma. Then Ranma’s eyes widen as she notices the odd stance of Genma…
‘No! The fat-fool wouldn’t use the Yama-sen-ken to deflect… he can’t! There’s too many non-fighters pops! Don’t do it!’ Ranma’s internal contradictions go unanswered as she sees that was exactly what he used to deflect her ki attack, as the glowing yellow curves of light clash into and effectively deflect then dissipate the moko-takabisha. Then a scream… ‘That’s Akane’s scream!’ Ranma shouts mentally, to then see Akane… And to see that Akane knows that a stray vacuum blade is heading right for her, and all she can do is watch… ‘Not if I can help it!’ Ranma vows in her mind, and in an instant flash of speed Ranma is there, and knocked Akane down to the ground hard. To then look up and see right in front of her face, in a sideways stroke the steel of the Saotome family katana… Her peripheral vision then picks up several whirling yellow bandana-kens coming from her left, and three spatu-kens from her right… ‘Don’t forget about the vacuum blade at your back Ranma!’ she laughs to herself then thinks ‘Hey, always knew it’d end, somethin’ like this…’
Then there’s the pain, excruciating, mind numbing pain in her leg, arm, belly and neck. She opens her mouth to say bye to Akane, but can only wheeze out blood, so smiling, she just raises her left arm to wave “bye” to Akane as a lone tear escapes her control and slides down her cheek. Then there’s nothing.
Suddenly the next thing Ranma knows is pain, unlike pain in life, this is pain of the very mortal soul itself, then Ranma is ripped from the darkness and into the fading evening light of the Tendo yard once more, to see Kasumi, Nabiki, and Shampoo emptying their stomachs, and Akane wailing at her is hysterics, and the horrified visage of her mother.
Then she’s all too aware of the constricting snake-like ropes of dark light holding her above the four mangled chunks of her corpse, seeing such a horror as her own decapitated head, Ranma begins screaming hysterically and struggles with her bonds.

Then there is THE voice, and Ranma feels violated by the voice alone, then the words it spoke register to her mind… “I’m dead… My Soul? MY OWN MOTHER SOLD MY SOUL!?” Ranma screams out loud in rage, not noticing the others didn’t seems to be able to hear it.
She then notices that her bonds are pulling her towards a round void in the earth, wails and promises of pain springing forth from it, as the hands of spirits paw around the fiery angry maw as the black wisps pull and pull and pull. She’s flat on her belly now, feet and legs already disappearing into its depths. In a desperate attempt she tries to grab at the ground, but in dismay she notices her ghostly fingers can find no purchase in the soft ground and are only leaving thin gouge marks. She’s dimly aware that there’s tears streaming down her face, as she admits to herself that she’s afraid… no petrified in absolute fear. Then just as her face is being drawn in and down, she catches a glimpse of all those she loves. Her parents, her teachers, her friends and family, all are just gapping at her! In a blink of an eye, her fear evaporates turning into rage, a rage one thousand fold greater than any experienced in life as she shouts at them “Killers! You’re all my killers! Ranma Saotome doesn’t lose! I’ll get you! All of …” she was unable to finish as she was finally and fully pulled into the black and fiery abyss and lost consciousness…
- - - - - -
With a sharp gasping intake of air Ranma was forced back into full consciousness, and immediately regretted it as she was in pain, lots of pain she realized as there was a cold dull throbbing seeping through her entire body. She then noticed she was nude and flat on her stomach on a cold, slimily damp stone floor, and as a girl with “charms” as generous as hers were, was possibly more uncomfortable than the pain.
So with an effort and a grunt of exertion she rolled over to her side and then opened her eyes. Only to screw them shut tight immediately, from the inrushing light from in front of her. Opening her eyes again more slowly this time, allowing her eyes the chance to adjust to the light, she sees she’s in front of a large open balcony in what must be a high-rise as the panoramic view of the burning city below was quite extensive…
‘Wait a sec… burning city? FIRE!’ Ranma thought as she jumped to her feet ignoring the pain as natural instincts to avoid the fire were the paramount though in her head, she then turned to find an exit, only to bump right into a tall very bishonen young man, with soft grey eyes and long shocked-electric-teal hair in a ponytail, dressed in a blindingly bright neon-purple full body cloak that seemed to shimmer like water.
“Hey! Get outta’ the way! There’s a fire and we gotta’ get outta’ here!” Ranma shouted to the man… who was now chuckling softly?
He then opened his mouth to smile and the bishonen appearance gained a flaw as rows upon rows of jagged yellow teeth were revealed. He then spoke, fully shattering the bishonen mystic his voice was a cracking amalgam of a serpentine lisp and a smokers voice as he said “Be calm Ranma Saotome, look at the fire. Notice how it does not consume the buildings or inhabitants?”
Doing as the infinitely creepy bishonen man said she turned back to look out the balcony, squinting to look past the bright flames, to see he was right! It was though the buildings WERE the fire, and the people passed right through! Unnerved at this, Ranma turned back to look into the darkness of the room to see the yet unnamed man still standing there smiling… or maybe it’s smirking?
Remembering she’s nakedand in front of a man, Ranma “eeps!” and quickly covers her chest and crotch as best she can with her hands and blurts out.
“How?! Why? Who are you? And were am I anyways?!”
To which the man just chuckles some more for a moment and says in his rasping voice “My aren’t you the inquisitive one… Well Ranma Saotome out of Nodoka Saotome by Genma Saotome, I do suppose it is only polite to introduce myself…” He pauses to really smirk at her and continued “… I am the third class limited license Shikima demon, Th’rignal, we are in my tower in the Keep of my Master, the great Prince Sith in the Fire city Muspelheim. And you!...” he points at her “… are now my property!” With that he laughs a laugh the chills Ranma to the bone.

Backing away from the crazy creepy bishonen man, Ranma raises a shaky finger to point at him accusingly and mumbles out “You!... You’re the voice from before in the yard!”
Instead of answering her, he just looks her over amusedly, then says “Yes my dear, your quite observant… that was I… I’ve been told I have a flair for being overly dramatic in such things, give a good show and all that…” He smirks again seeing her backing away into the darkness of the room and away from him and says “… Oh Ranma where do you think you’re going? Come, stand by me and watch the city burn for a moment…” with that he made a sweeping hand gesture, and Ranma stiffens as though she’s been shocked, as a unseen force gradually pulls her beck to stand beside him, facing the city ablaze.
A few moments later, Ranma gulps nervously, and says through a shaking voice “How? Why me?”
The man identified as Th’rignal turns his gaze towards her, utter glee dancing in his eyes as he says “Why I thought you’d never ask!...” with a flourish of hand movements there is a flash of green light, and when the flash subsides there in his hand is a small scroll. “In the twenty-seventh year of Nodoka Saotome, I think you would’ve been arounf 9 at the time, I paid her a little visit at night as I tend to do with women on Midgard every couple of years, for a one-night stand if you will…” he paused to smile at the disgusted look on Ranma’s face and continued “… well, she certainly wasn’t my best, but she seemed enthralled afterwards, quite the unusual thing really. She said I was very “Manly” for her…” he laughed at that like it was a private joke “… and before I could leave her, she pleaded with me for a wish! Can you believe it? Pleaded! With ME of all beings!” with that he truly cackled
Ranma knew she’s regret it, but asked ‘What… what was her wish?”
Calming slightly he said “Ah Yes! The Wish! So wonderfully vague! It reads…” he cleared his throat “… I Nodoka Saotome, wish for my son, Ranma Saotome to be drawn to, and attracted to lovely young women where-ever he goes in life!” with that he burst into more laughter, and through his laughter said “And the best part! Haha! The best part is when I asked for payment in this wish! Haha! She chickened out! Haha! And so as your rightful legal mother and guardian, offered your soul instead of hers! Hahaha!”
Ranma went white as a well… ghost, hearing this and through her shock of learning the specifics of how her soul was sold could only mumble out “Why all of this?”
Wiping a laughter tear from his eye Th’rignal just looked over her for a moment, she was still painfully aware of her nakedness and tried to conceal more of herself behind her hands to no avail, when he then spoke again in his serpentine rasp “Ranma, do you collect anything?”
Caught flat-footed at this unusual question Ranma says “Well, I’ve got some martial artist trading cards, but no not really. Didn’t have to the time to while me an’ pops were on the road…”
He then nodded knowingly and said “Well to answer your question Ranma, I’m an avid collector, with a particular fondness for soft… young… female curves… you see…” he made an absent hand gesture and the light in the room suddenly came on, very slowly a sickly green that hurt the eyes grew throughout the room, illuminating it, and Ranma boggled at what she saw.
The room appeared to be a perfectly round room with no end in sight; a look in one direction would seemingly show a wall only a few feet away, in another direction the wall seemed to be miles and miles away. But what was more frightening to Ranma were all the women being held to the pale green stone wall by an unseen force, all naked with brightly polished brass name and dative plates above their heads and their pained and pleasured moans making a soft almost musical din in the great round room.
Ranma’s mind rebelled at the sigh. ‘No! This can’t be happening! I can’t be in Hell! I was a good person! Mom wouldn’t have sold my soul to this! It can’t be! It just can’t be!’ she thought backing away from Th’rignal until she backed right into a free space in the wall. As a crazed frantic look came into her eyes a shiny glint caught her eye, and she looked up to see… a new shiny brass plate labeled “Ranma Saotome”.
Th’rignal then spoke again, all his earlier pleasant demeanor dropping like a stone in the ocean “You see Ranma what a meticulous collector I am? And of course what kind of collector would I be if I didn’t sample my newest acquisition?” with that Th’rignal dropped his neon-purple body cloak, revealing him in all his terrible naked glory as Ranma screamed. Prehensile tentacles, all vaguely in the form of the human-male member began to uncoil and slither away from his body. From his back, from the ends of his wrists and his groin, some possibly ten feet long or more, and as Ranma continued to scream, the tentacles began to hold her tight against the wall, as others began to caress and stroke her skin, leaving trails of slime as they went. Th’rignal then opened his mouth and globs of slimy saliva began to pool at the corners as he said “Yes Ranma! Scream! Scream for all eternity!...” he then dipped forward and a long forked snakes tongue came from his mouth and he licked her cheek, drew back with a shuddered breath and said “Oh so sweet! Ranma, you taste exquisite! So innocent! So pure! I’ll just have to eat you all up!” With that Th’rignal once again began licking her and kissing her as his tentacles fondled her in the most depraved ways possible, as his head slowly started going lower on her body along with his ministrations and lower and lower… and then Ranma screamed in absolute primal female fear of personal violation…
- - - - - -
“…Excuse me, Mrs. Saotome? Mrs. Saotome? Mrs. Saotome!”
Nodoka was jolted out of her blank gaze of the back yard and the police activity there, to look up to a middle-aged man in a rumpled brown business suit, answering absently she said “Ah, yes excuse me, may I help you?”
“Hopefully so Mrs. Saotome. Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Officer Hiro Takajitsu a Detective with the Greater Metro Tokyo Police, from the Martial Artists Crime Division, and I’d like to ask you some questions involving the incident here this evening if I may. Nothing major just routine stuff, and confirming what the other witnesses said, you know…”
Looking back into the now spot-lit yard from her seat in the tea room, the photographers there placing little numbered cards by seemingly random things and taking photos, Nodoka said “Of course officer, it’d be my pleasure to answer your question.”
“Thank you Ma’am, first of all the descendant, Ranma Saotome, she was your… child… as I understand it, correct?”
Still staring into the yard, not looking at the detective she replied “Yes officer, Ranma was my son, he was under a curse to be a female so please refer to Ranma as a male…”
Nonplused by Hiro said “Ah yes, this curse is already in mentioned in the file, pardon my slip, but after seeing the remains I assumed… anyways there’s some confusion I’m hoping you’ll help us with…” he paused to flip through several pages of hand written notes “… ah here it is. Now then the preliminary forensic pathologist on site that the throwing spatulas imbedded in the outer compound wall, are responsible for the bisection of the leg, the, surprisingly enough, pieces of cloth bandana bisected the arm at the shoulder, your family katana was the weapon of the decapitation of the head, and a as of yet to be determined weapon was responsible for the complete separation of the upper-torso from the hips…” Hiro notices that he is now the full attention of her unblinking scrutiny as he continues “… now Mrs. Saotome the initial reports from one Mrs. Cologne, your husband Genma Saotome and Soun Tendo all indicate that this was a “training mishap”? Would you be so kind to explain to a novice such as myself what type of training this was?”
Hiro could tell that if Nodoka picked up on the implied doubts, she didn’t show it as she calmly said in a tone devoid of emotion “It was a simply a martial arts exercise at avoiding multiple weapons users.”
Hiro mumbled an absent “I see…” as he scribbled furiously in his notepad, then said to Nodoka “Now Mrs. Saotome, there’s another thing, it seems our forensic pathologist believes that what ever weapon was used to separate the torso as it was, had a micron thin cutting edge that cauterized as it cut. Now he says the only thing he knows of that could do that would be a… lets see here… ah, a ‘trans-micronometer laser nano-scalpel.’ Could you possibly explain how this peculiarity could have occurred?”
For a moment Nodoka’s shoulders quiver a bit and Hiro thought excitedly ‘YES! Come on you lying bitch break! Confess already!’
Just as suddenly as the quivering started it stopped, and she just said tonelessly “I’m sorry officer, but that is a secret technique of the Saotome School of Martial Arts. You’d have to ask my husband about that.”
‘Damn, so close!’ Hiro thought, then said “I see… I’ll be sure to do that Mrs. Saotome. Just one more question, when I first arrived on the scene, the young Miss Akane Tendo was screaming hysterically “They Killed Her!” over and over again, we’re still waiting for the tranquilizers to take effect to get a report from her, but could you possibly enlighten me as to whom she might’ve been referring to as “They”? it is after all a very broad term, open to speculation…”
For a moment Nodoka is silent, then turns her head to look up at the detective and says “Why, I’d have no idea what she means officer. The poor dear has been through so much after all…”
For a moment Hiro considers this while think ‘Bull shit lady… tell me another one…’ then says to her “Mrs. Saotome, on a personal note, you’re handling this tragic situation awfully well, how is that, if you don’t mind my asking?”
Nodoka is silent for a moment as a siren of a fire truck rumbles past the Tendo Dojo, then says quietly. “I’m a wife and mother to a martial artists family, death is to be expected, once done there is no point in shedding tears over the fallen, but rather to be pleased they fell in the honorable duty and perfection of The Art. So is Bushido.”
Hiro blinked at that and though ‘Damn, now that’s just cold…’ then said to her “Mrs. Saotome here’s my card with my cell number on it. If you think of anything else, don’t hesitate to give me a call, day or night, alright?”
After he had handed her his card and was turning to leave, he turned back and said “Just one more thing Mrs. Saotome. I can’t confirm this, but the rumor mill is saying you should be expecting a call from the Emperor himself. Seems he wants to give a full Honor State Funeral to Ranma…”
To this Nodoka’s jaw just drops and in her first real display of emotion; surprise, she says “The Emporor? A Full Honors State Funeral? Why?”
Hiro smiles at this, flips randomly through his little notepad and says “Well it seems the Government kept tabs on Ranma. Seems as though on two separate occasions Ranma intercepted heavily armed Chinese Warlords that had aspirations of conquest of Japan who were here illegally in Japan, one “Herb” and one “Saffron” both of the Quing-Hai province, and forced them both back to China. Then an incident involving the Emperors son and daughter in law, the High Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, when they were touring Juuban, and there was a Youma attack. Seems Ranma deflected the attacks away from their royal limousine until the Sailor Senshi Moon, Mars, and Mercury arrived on the scene and they all worked in concert to eradicate the beast. Saving the Crown Prince and Princess. You should be proud Mrs. Saotome, your son died a national hero/heroine. Now if you’ll excuse Mrs. Saotome, I’ve still a report to file, Good Evening…” So saying Detective Hiro Takajitsu walked away. Fully aware that after he turned and left, Nodoka had slumped forward and put her face in her hands and shook…
Minutes later after going around the compound, Hiro snagged a random uniformed officer and asked “Hey, have you seen those Chinese Amazons? The one named Cologne in particular?”
The officer just looks nervous and says “Well, that’s the thing sir… no one knows where they are…”
“What do you mean no one knows where they are? What about the guard detail around the witnesses?” Hiro replied hotly.
The officer squirms under his superior officers hard gaze and mutters lamely “Well sir… it seems they don’t remember any Chinese people as witnesses at all…”
“No memory of then at all?” Hiro asks with a single raised eyebrow. And the subordinate just shakes his head in a ‘negative’.
With a deep sigh Hiro says “That’s odd, well, I guess they might be over at their restaurant establishment, that Nekohanten. I’ll head over there then after I’m through here I guess…”
“Um sir about that place…” the officer mumbles.
“Well, what about it?” Hiro asked impatiently ‘Of all the days to not have a cigarette…’
“Well, you see sir, not but five minutes ago we got a call from the fire marshal… and the Nekohanten Restaurant is ablaze. They’re expecting it to be a total loss…”
“Thank you for telling me this, now carry on…” Hiro said to the young officer with narrowed eyes, turning he thought ‘Dammit! What the Hell, is going on around here!?’
- - - - - -
Hild was bored, bored, bored, bored, as the list kept scrolling by. Even at a speed no mortal could read at she was barely paying attention to it as on another screen she had on a soap opera. Absently munching some pop-corn she mumbled “Oh Deborah, don’t go with him on the cruise, he’ll only use you, break your heart and leave!”
A spectator of this might’ve thought that Hild was transferring her own life experience to the fictional character of ‘Deborah’…
Hild glanced back at her holo-terminal as it slowed to for the last 100,000 thousand new arrivals within the last few hours… when a blinking name with a demon mark already on it caught her eye. Her attention now fully on the scrolling list, she commands “Terminal, scroll up to last demon marked header and display.”
After glancing at it she says “Hmm, Ranma Saotome, typical demonic soul-contract… probably nothing…” Hild has a though to pay it no mind and just go back to her tv show, but there’s something nagging at the back of her brain about this one.
So with her mind made up she commands “Terminal, display full profile of recent arrival Ranma Saotome.”
After a few moments Hild is appalled, bewildered and enraged by this young child’s life, muttering randomly…
“Seppuku pact…?”
“Ten year martial arts training…?”
“His mother sold his soul for that crappy wish!?”
“Jusenkyo Nannichuan cursed at age 16? Oh you poor baby, so young…”
“Killed Saffron…?” Hild lets out a low whistle “So that’s why we got a chunk of that demigod’s soul…”
“Coaxed into a lesbian relationship by a possibly abusive fiancée…?”
“Deceased today at age 19 and 3 months and 19 days… so very young…”
“Additional file note; always did what he/she saw as right…”
After reading through the file, Hild leaned back into her large chair and though ‘Could this child be molded into my heir? Even if not; he never deserved that kind of wretchedly bad and short life…’
Hild wasn’t certain why, maybe it was a desire for affection, maybe it was long dormant maternal instinct wanting to come to the surface to give love and protection to a child that made up her mind for her as she said “Terminal; To which demon was the soul of Ranma Saotome Sold to?”
A moment later, in a soft feminine voice the terminal replied “To the third class limited license Shikima demon, Th’rignal, in the Keep of Prince Sith in Muspelheim.”
After hearing this, the deeply tanned white haired woman pales considerably, and instantly phases out of her nightgown, and back into her regal purple dress with its plunging neckline that stops below her navel, as she then runs quickly into a black portal she just opened, hoping it wasn’t too late.
- - - - - -

Th’rignal was comfortably relaxed as he reclined in his massive throne in the center of his collection room. He couldn’t help but to smile cruelly as he watched his newest addition twitched sporadically in her invisible confines on the wall. He took especial pleasure in watching the slime and goo from his earlier sampling of her drip and plop to the stone floor beneath her.
Suddenly there is a crackling in the air and a smell of ozone, and with a audible rip in reality a black doorway forms, and no soon has it formed then Hild herself came running through.
‘Hild… running to little ol’ me? This is going to be good…’ Th’rignal though to himself in mad glee, then said in his best ass-kisser voice, “My Lady Hild! What a pleasant surprise, what may I do for you this fine evening!”
At first Hild ignores him as she looks for Ranma within the massive room, though the redhead is quickly spotted on the contrasting green wall.
Hild is then repulsed and then saddened by how she finds Ranma, stuck to a wall, violated in every imaginable way with a glazed look in her eyes as she twitches and spasms randomly.
Righteous female rage begins to build in Hild as she whirls around to face the smirking Th’rignal as she growls out “This one. I want Ranma, now!”
Th’rignal seems as though he’s considering something for a moment, then looks at Hild and says is a sarcastic tone “Why, my dear lady Hild, had I known you prefer women, I most certainly would’ve saved her for you! But if you wish you may be all means sample her yourself!” he pauses, then continues with a leer at her, that makes her feel dirty by his gaze alone “Of course, if you want manly companionship I’m sure I could… squeeze you in…” he emphasized this by one tentacle forming an “O” and another thrusting through it.
Hild then glowers at Th’rignal as she purples in rage and growls out through clenched teeth “That’s not what I meant, and you are in no position to make such lewd comments to Me, WORM! Now give me the contract to her, Now!”
For a moment Th’rignal loses his grin, as he approaches Ranma, where he then caresses her cheek, she flinches and averts her eyes at his touch. Then his grin is right back in place as he asks Hild in a playful tone “Now Hild, don’t you know I’m part snake, not worm? Get it right! And then why exactly should I just hand over such and exquisite soul? Why, she’s not even broken in yet!”
‘He’s right, why should he just hand her over to me? There’s no extenuating circumstance after all, and it is a valid contract. Think Hild, think! Something… leverage… ah! I’ve got it! Patronage!’ Hild thought to herself, and then said to Th’rignal “Patronage! I as Queen demand this soul as payment in Patronage from you Th’rignal!”
Hild then smirks her own smirk as she sees Th’rignal sputter in surprise then shout at her, “Patronage!? You’ve not demanded Patronage from any denizens for eons! Why me!? Why now!? What’s so special about this one small mortal soul?!”
Hild can only broaden her smirk as she says “Well first of all, your right it has been eons since I last demanded Patronage. So that means I’m obviously due a surplus. As for why you… lets just say I consider you and your kind some of the vilest things to ever grace existence with your presence. Though, that might just be my perspective as a woman. And as for this soul… all you need to know is that I want her… now!”
Not seeing any merit in risking his very existence on just one mortal soul, Th’rignal in a flash of green light flashes the contract into existence in his hand, then another flash away, where in a purple flash of light it is in Hild’s hand. Then to Th’rignal’s shocked dismay and as a surprise to the dimly aware Ranma, Hild incinerates the contract in a flare of purple hued flame, not even leaving ash.
As soon as that happens, the invisible bonds that had been holding Ranma to the wall dissipate and she begins to fall bonelessly, until she’s caught by Hild.
And immediately Hild opens a portal gently supporting Ranma as they cross into the dark doorway. Then they’re gone.
Th’rignal then just sighs, and mumbles “Well, sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some…” then turning to face his room of thousands of other women; he clasps his hands together and says excitedly “Well ladies! Seems we’ve lost a player! So… whose next?!” A collective groan of torment is his only reply…
- - - - - -
Hild and Ranma had just moments ago stepped into Hilds chambers, where she materialized a large comfortable couch and sat Ranma on it, as she then materialized a bowl of warm water and a rag to begin wiping the filth and glop from Ranma. When quite suddenly, just as she was starting to clean Ranma, Ranma began shrieking hysterically, unsure of what exactly to do, Hild just does what comes naturally, and quickly embraces the severely traumatized girl in a tight hug, cheek to cheek, and rocking her with cooing calming words into her ear.
After several minutes the shrieking subsides to piteous raged wails and sobbing, then after a long while just Ranma mumbling through long raged shuddering breaths “I’m dead”, “He… he… to me… and…”
It was in these moments that Hild’s long, long dormant maternal instincts truly started coming back as she just help Ranma saying “I’ve got you now Ranma… you’re safe here honey, no one will hurt you ever again, I promise.”
So enraptured in her comforting of Ranma, Hild never even noticed the System Force registering her promise and adjusting reality itself accordingly…
- - - - - -
A/N: Oh wow, just wow. Even I’m surprised by this. This is also probably the last bit of horrible evil stuff happening TO Ranma…
Also, in case you noticed the Sailor Moon reference, I hope you enjoyed it, as there is no way in Hell I’m turning this into some sort of Fuku-fic. Just ain’t gonna’ happen.
Furthermore, Those are the ACTUAL names of the Crown Prince and Princess of Japan.
Notes only on Fukufics questions:
For the most part this will be a Ranma-locked in curse fic, it'll be explained later on, and is a perfectly logical idea to it. Eventually once Ranma learns the magic, will be able to change, but will've grown comfortable as a female.
As for the Doublet System, I'm thinking of having Ranma being a "Free Agent" outside of it (at least for a while) as there'll be no new Celestials to pair her with. I'll also play along with an idea that there's a flaw in the Doublet System that allows demon to kill demons without killing Celestials.
Ranma calling Urd "Sis", I like it, I'll definately use that.
And as far as revenge, I'm planning multiple stages, Emotional (guilt), Legal (did you know Hell has lawyers?), Physical (How many ways can Ranma dismember someone?) and Spiritual (being the boss of hell has its perks.
Also, as an intermediary term as Ranma is made the Heiress of Hell (yes it's not an instant power-handover as will be explained why later), I looked through japanese titles and Daimakaicho essentially means "Demonic President/Ruler". I'm thinking of Ranma's heiress title being "Daimakoujo" "Demonis Princess", until she finally Ascends/Descends? to the full Daimakaicho.
Sound alright?
Tuisto
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby DCG » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:33 am

I don't see ranma letting that tentacle rape thing go..
And she didn't even seem to fight nearly hard enought.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Dumbledork » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:13 am

I absolutely love the chapter. The Shikima was a nice touch. I hope he'll be one of Ranma's "victims" (Hehehe).
Here are some mistakes I found (mainly spelling mistakes)
Ranma thought as she thought as she began to pull away
and she they could finally
finished roughing-up Genma (no hyphen)
charging up a ki-attack (no hyphen)
Wait, what am I forgetin’ => forgettin'
Ranma though as she saw => thought
before its too late => it's
The fat-fool (no hyphen)
Ranma is there, and knocked => knocks
Akane wailing at her is hysterics => in
that there’s tears streaming => there are
were the paramount though => thought
and a smokers voice => smoker's
she’s nakedand
a laugh the chills Ranma => that
pulls her beck to => back
would’ve been arounf 9 => around
Ranma knew she’s regret it => she'd
where-ever he goes in life => wherever
to answer your question => questions
the upper-torso (no hyphen)
notices that he is now => has
blinked at that and though => thought
the Emperors son and daughter in law => Emperor's
munching some pop-corn => popcorn
Hild has a though to => (thought ?)
into her large chair and though => thought
he watched his newest addition twitched sporadically => twitch
your right it has been eons => you're
So… whose next => who's
stepped into Hilds chambers => Hild's
as she just help Ranma saying => helps
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:28 pm

Hmm....
It's certainly...depraved.
My main concern with this section is Hild's sudden whim of going after Ranma.
Canonically, she's _EVIL_ with a capital E, and I can't really see her running after Ranma on the (possibly too) sudden realization that Ranma could be her heir....
Suddenly there is a crackling in the air and a smell of ozone, and with a audible rip in reality a black doorway forms, and no soon has it formed then Hild herself came running through.

Even though Hild's in a hurry, she most likely wouldn't run. Most likely in the position of one in supreme power, she would walk quickly and regally, not rushing helter-skelter.
(Editted for niceness)
Last edited by Metroidvania on Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Stories and C&C