The Glass House (The RPG)

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: The Glass House (The RPG)

Postby Prince of the Night » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Little lullaby looked around in awe as she saw the impressive stuff. The TV and the circlet calling her attention mostly. She walked over to the circlet and was about to poke it when Lio took it. She looked at him as Kimi summoned the chair. She smiled and clapped her tiny hooves, then turned to the TV and used her magic to poke it, then it turned on. She didn't knew what she was watching, but she was soon captivated by it... whatever it was.

"Interesting and amazing!" luna said as the chair was summoned. "I ha never seen this kind of magic or technology." She said surprised.
Darky agreed with her. "It is indeed quite amazing." he said, then turned to the TV.

"Oh, I think I had read about that... machine on Twilight's reports on ehr journey to the other world. It seems to be some sort of entertaining machine, like a small theater in your house." She said as she noticed how Lullaby was.
Prince of the Night
Senshi Candidate

Postby Queen Cerali » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 pm

"we could use one in the hive. caves are not the most exciting places"
The Shifters shall rise!
Queen Cerali
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 am

"No, I didn't exactly make the artifacts. I have however done extensive experimentation so I'm quite sure they're safe. At least around all of you. Discord's magic is different and I'm not sure if it be safe for him to use one." Looking over to the just turned on TV he noticed it was playing a ponyized Ranma 1/2. Not exactly a kids show.... fortunately since it was ponies not human... it shouldn't be too bad. Besides the Ranma 1/2 Manga existed in equestria. While his daughter never got to meet Fluttershy, while she was being watched by Pinkie Pie he had ran into the shy pony at the book store purchasing Ranma 1/2, Evengelion, and Dragon Ball. Not exactly titles he would have expected the mare to be interested in.

"While I'm sure your cave could benefit, the problem is reception. I believe our TV is able to get the shows because of the portal in the forest. If it doesn't receive a signal the screen is just fuzzy." It was a good thing she finished the filter. Although nothing was stopping them from asking why would a human world have shows about ponies. Maybe they could claim ignorance and say the reception isn't actually coming from the portal they think it is?
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Eluuna » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:09 pm

"So we each have one in our rooms?" Rosy asked.
Eluuna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:52 pm

"Er, yes in the closet. I thought I already said that." Hadn't he said that. It was at the start of the speech he prepared... maybe he didn't. Or maybe the Unicorn in question was paying more attention to the music corner at the time. She did seem interested in that. While everyone else was interested in the TV, she alone was more interested in the records. He was curious how some of the residents would react to the Rainbooms record.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Eluuna » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:10 pm

"You did mention it. I suppose I'm just a little confused on how you found so many of these, since you didn't make them. It's remarkable. I would be shocked to have discovered just one." Her magic resumed sifting through the records with extreme care.
"I haven't listened to some of these since I was a little filly.." she murmured lovingly. The magic beam stopped abruptly in surprise. "You have the Rainbooms?" she asked, her cheeks flushing with excitement.
Eluuna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:23 pm

"Wait, you know who the Rainbooms are? Or are they someone different, than I'm thinking. You find some interesting items in the forest." This statement was true. It's possible Star Swirl practiced his dimensional magic in the forest. Occasionally the odd Walkman, or even a buried tie fighter were found while Lio explored the forest. Never living thing, but it's possible that like the Mirror Starswirl's magic translated things. It was possible some of the monsters in the forest were other things before they arrived in Equestria. The Rainbooms though he went to the trouble of traveling to the Equestria Girls dimension and recording them himself. With the help of the human CMC he even assisted the Girl in actually creating the Hasbro Videos. Everyone had fun with that, even Princess Twilight, although they he didn't know why she was there. She also didn't recognize him when she later met him in pony form. "Hmm, now I wonder if I'm not the only one finding things in the forest."

[I'm going with Twilight used one of her bored periods to visit the EG world without Spike since he's not in any of the videos anyway.]

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Eluuna » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:43 pm

"When Princess Twilight went into the other dimension, she brought back tales of her adventures. Supposedly, she created a band of sorts called the Rainbooms. I have to admit that I was skeptical. I didn't think it realistic." she said, looking at the record carefully. "I can't believe you have this.."
"Could we try to play it? I'm curious to see if they contain as much talent as speculated."
Eluuna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Prince of the Night » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:49 pm

"Oh yeah, I heard about them also in Twilight's reports. Aparently, they are rather good in their world, but I hadn't had the chance to hear them." Luna said to them with a small grin.

"Oh, and about the rooms.' Darky then said to Lio. "How much will it be for them? And what room you have abailavle?" He asked. ,
Little Lullaby kept watching the tv.
Prince of the Night
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:05 pm

"You know I never thought of a good amount to charge. For now no charge. Once I think of something fair I'll start then. Until then it's free and I won't charge retroactively once I figured out something fair." It's not like he needed the money. In the short time he had been in Equestria he already rivaled Filthy Rich. "Oh all rooms are available right now. I just wouldn't recommend room 13 because the artifact in it isn't functioning right so it's been removed."

As her father discussed business, Kimi took the Rainbooms record and placed it on the player. In a moment it started to play the first track on the album, 'Rainbow Rock.'

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udyOio99N5o )

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Prince of the Night » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:44 am

"Alright. I think I will choose the room 18, in the second floor for me, Luna and my daughter." Darky then said to Lio. Aparently, that room was at the end of the hall, so it would be both easier to identify and keep some privacy sometimes.
Prince of the Night
Senshi Candidate

Postby Queen Cerali » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:45 pm

"I desire the 19th room"
The Shifters shall rise!
Queen Cerali
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Lio took out the two key and handed them to their requesters. He then looked about and noticed Discord was absent. Was he still outside. Usagi was missing too. He half wondered if he should feel sorry for Discord.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Eluuna » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:01 pm

"I will take Room 12, if that's okay," Rosy said cautiously. 12 had always been a lucky number for her. It had been December, the twelfth month of the year when she left Vanhoover. She thought for a moment, rather grimly, and then returned to the present. With a slight glance at her new neighbors, she was vaguely concerned with how they would coexist. They were plenty friendly, but it was alarming to have so much power in one household. Power attracted attention, and attention was not good for her. She cleared her throat. "Could you tell us a little more about the town? You mentioned it a little in your ad, but I'm completely ignorant regarding most of it; I'm from the western part of the country."
Eluuna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:22 pm

"Oh, there's no such thing as things you shouldn't play with!" Discord chuckled, turning a nearby tree into a giant lollypop, "There are only things others would rather you didn't play with." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Others can be so boring..."

He stopped a moment, tapping his chin in thought; he had to remember, he wasn't meant to be thinking like that any more, he was meant to be respectful of others...

"Uh... do you mind the tree being that way?" He asked, Usagi, almost sheepishly.
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs