Looking for stories.

Talk about all other fanfictions in this forum.

Looking for stories.

Postby Jerry » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:40 pm

I am looking for 3 stories;
1/ A Ranma/Kasumi with crossover with Tenchi, Kasumi gotten a male curse. Them Ranma and Kasumi gone to visit Kasumi cousin Tenchi.
2/ Ranma with OMG story. Urd bring a wish to Nodoka. Nodoka wish have a child of Urd, Urd turn Nodoka into a male and have sex with a male Nodoka.
3/ Ranma taking a ride on the GE 999.
Thank you for your time.
Jerry
Senshi Candidate

Re: Looking for stories.

Postby iiradned » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:23 am

Jerry wrote:I am looking for 3 stories;
1/ A Ranma/Kasumi with crossover with Tenchi, Kasumi gotten a male curse. Them Ranma and Kasumi gone to visit Kasumi cousin Tenchi.

I know I have read this story sometime back but all of my searches are coming up blank at the moment.
Jerry wrote:2/ Ranma with OMG story. Urd bring a wish to Nodoka. Nodoka wish have a child of Urd, Urd turn Nodoka into a male and have sex with a male Nodoka.

The only Nodoka/Urd pairing I know of has Urd as the male. This story is "Deification"
Jerry wrote:3/ Ranma taking a ride on the GE 999.

No idea.
iiradned
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Atlan » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:09 am

/ A Ranma/Kasumi with crossover with Tenchi, Kasumi gotten a male curse. Them Ranma and Kasumi gone to visit Kasumi cousin Tenchi.

That would be A trip to self, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2318096/1/
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Looking for stories.

Postby Jerry » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:28 pm

iiradned wrote:The only Nodoka/Urd pairing I know of has Urd as the male. This story is "Deification"

Thank you, but, Deification was not the story. Thank you.
Jerry
Senshi Candidate

Postby Jerry » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:30 pm

Atlan wrote:That would be A trip to self, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2318096/1/

Thank you, that is the one I am looking for.
Jerry
Senshi Candidate

Postby Atlan » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:02 pm

Watch out. Sunshine and lwf58 dont like nestled quotes.
The Banana, the Atheist's Nightmare:

God made it with a non-slip surface, a color coded system so we know when to eat it, and an easy open tab at the top of the banana. It's just the right shape for a mouth and is easy to digest!!
Atlan
Asteroid Senshi

Postby lwf58 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:19 pm

Jerry: Nested quotes are a violation of the site rules. Please do not display them again. It only takes a minute to edit the quote down to the part to which you are replying. In my sig you'll find a link to the rules; read them so that you can avoid things like this in the future. There really aren't very many.
Atlan: It's not a matter of liking or disliking. It's in the rules, and my job here is to enforce them, whatever I may think of them.
lwf58
Site Master

Return to Fiction Discussion