Ranma/BtVS story idea

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Ranma/BtVS story idea

Postby talonhunter » Sat May 15, 2021 10:48 am

This one has been bouncing around in my head and my cloud notes for the last couple years. I think it needs more background or flashback but i can’t decide if I should do the whole backstory first or fill in the thin during the intro arc. And yes Nodoka is going to play a role in this story as well just not until the chaos of a certain wandering martial artist in Sunnydale is felt with

Buffy the vampire slayer Ranma crossover

Ranma met up with everyone’s favorite most extreme vampire slayer long before she started her life in the Hellmouth. Back then he was still training and traveling with Genma while in California. Genma had him train with her as a favor to her watcher...(obviously he was doing so under protest) and they form a interesting friendship. Now Several years later, Ranma receives word that things are not what they seem and he feels a pull to find out what has happened to the perky ex cheerleader in her new home or Sunnydale. How will the scoobies react to the wild horse and his inhuman abilities? All Giles knows is the watchers are going to be giving him a bigger headache over something his predecessor did. And what are the vampires going to think when the new meatbag in town won’t just die already.

————————————

Prologue...

Ranma sits on the roof staring at the stars, his thoughts wandering back to the times on his training trip. The phone rings inside the house as Ranma slowly falls asleep as then muffled conversation drones on in the background. A distortion washes over him as a portal opens and he quickly gets pulled thru. After he is gone, Nodoka pops her head over the edge of the roof and sees Ranma has gone. “Sorry, but I wish there were another way...” she quietly says sadly. “May you survive and find happiness My son.” And with that, she climbs back down the ladder to break the news that Ranma was gone...
Who needs the light when the shadows are so much more...Playful

Senshi of Dione (Saturn IV)

=^*^=
Come see some of the crew here
talonhunter
Prism Power Senshi

Re: Ranma/BtVS story idea

Postby Neko- » Thu May 20, 2021 1:59 pm

Might be an interesting take.

Not sure if the Watchers were involved with Buffy that early on tho, but with a bit of messing with the timeline (which you're already doing seeing you're putting Ranma in there) it might work. But Ranma's never been that big on scolar means, so he might have much difficulty with english. And I doubt the scoobies have much expirience with japanese. Magic might be a cheap way to get around that.

Depending on how you want to go about it, Ryoga might be a means to an end to get Ranma to Sunnydale, potentially with no prior involvement with Buffy. But with chaos being what it is, it's feasable Ranma will get dumped into the time and place that will have the most mayhem forming from it.
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Return to Other Talk