Resurrection of F

Talk about other General Anime and Manga Series here

Resurrection of F

Postby CRBWildcat » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Earlier this evening, a friend of mine back in Michigan informed me that another Dragon Ball Z movie is in the works. I'm about four months late getting this out, sure, but since I only found out about this today... :|

The Wikipedia article has a bit more information about it, as do the links included therein. Feel free to pick out anything you see wrong with it, make baseless complaints due to a lack of knowledge, or squeal with glee as you see fit.

As for me? I'm staying far away from this thread; I have no desire to get caught up in this. Ciao mein, everyone! :D
Senshi of Zeta Aquilae
Spammer Rank C --- from Himitsu, 10-25-07. "Holy @!#%!, she made Zelas cry."
SpamLady Supreme --- from Colonel Caprice, 8-16-2017
Song of the week. Updated Sundays/Mondays.
CRBWildcat
Super Power Senshi

Re: Resurrection of F

Postby Crescent Pulsar S » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:34 pm

More like the resurrection of ffffffffffff--! :P
Crescent Pulsar S
Cosmic Power Senshi

Postby Spica75 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Feel free to pick out anything you see wrong with it

That it may end up existing and thereby defiling reality?

DB(z) are one of extremely few series that are outright repulsive to me.
Stupid plot, characters that makes me want to bang my head until i can´t remember them any longer, epic fail version of Mexican standoffs used at every opportunity(or not, since it´s also used where it is utterly unsuitable), worldbuilding is inane and i see better storytelling on FFN 9 times out of 10 if i select random stories.

It manages to make Bleach look like a work of genius. It takes the absolute worst parts of shounen kliches and mix them into a horrible soup of death that could be cooked by Akane in a chemical laboratory.
Spica75
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Cheb » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:46 am

Wat about Dragonball Kai ? I think it's Z remade right. It's 2.5 times more compact, at least. :roll:
Proud owner of 1.5 kilograms of Germanium transistors
Cheb
Moon Senshi

Return to Anime / Manga