The Glass House (The RPG)

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: The Glass House (The RPG)

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:08 am

"Yes I do, Critters can't live in a lolipop, you lived with Fluttershy you should know better. Bad Mr. Discord." Also that tree was the one she Snare and Tony were going to build their tree fort in. It's branches were wide enough in the center to allow for the fort without harming the tree too much. "You better put it back the way it was!"

~~~

After Lio handed key 12 to Rosy, he thought about what he could say of the town. "Well the folks in the town are big fans of Princess Luna, they despise Celestia, Starswirl the Bearded, and Discord. They're not a big fan of Unicorns, but they mostly just glare at them. Not that there aren't Unicorns living in the town, they're are quite a few, but comparatively it's mostly Earth Ponies. Mind you they are some of the most unique earth ponies I've ever encountered. The town is welcoming to creatures the many ponies fear. The changelings of the forest visit quite often, there's a Hydra in the amusment park, and the farm uses trained Vamprie Fruit bats. Speaking of bats, There's a cave in the bay with a small settlement of bat ponies. Usaigi hasn't made friends with one yet. Sea Ponies also live in the area and a few work at the park. The Library rivals Canterlots in terms of knowlege, and it has a planetarium attached to it. The current curator of the Planetarium has a habit of popping in here to borrow records, and chatting up Usagi."
Sometimes it just doesn't pay....

Expect me when you see me -Doctor Who (The first Doctor)
Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:39 am

Discord blinked; he hadn't expected her to actually want him to change it back!

"Urg... Fine," He said, reluctantly, and clicked his talons, reinstating the tree, albeit upside down. "There! Perfect! Now who do I see about lunch around here...?" He asked, looking around.
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

Postby Prince of the Night » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:38 pm

"Fans of myself?" Luna asked blinking in surprise to what he said. She blushed a bit in embarrassment, considering they didn't liked Celestia or Starswirl.
"They seem rather friendly to any non unicorn then." Darky said to Lio after he explained a bit further about the town. He grabbed the keys to his room and took his stuff, as well as the one of her family to later take them to the room.

Lullaby was still lost in the TV. She had no idea what was going on, but she really liked it.
Prince of the Night
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:22 am

Usagi's eyes glowed, her body changed from that of a Pegasus filly to a that of a full grown Alicorn. Her horn glowed and glass started peeling away from the house. "You will put the tree back right or the glass house will have a new Discord Statue!"

~~~~

"Given that Alicorns are rare, I'm not sure how they'll react to you." Lio watched DarknessKnight leave then worried the Television would be a bad influence on little Lullaby. Then his eyes glowed and an alarm no one else could hear went off in his head.... Usagi was over taxing her femtites. This was not good. "Er excuse me."

Kimitsu watched her father rush off. She had noticed the glow meaning something is going on. It was too bad she was completely organic, she didn't have access to the network her father or sister had.

[I could have sworn I posted this earlier, but since the original disappeared I've altered it to fit with what Princy added.]

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Eluuna » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:06 am

Rosy blinked, and cleared her throat.
"I suppose I'll be going to my room now, " she murmured, smiling slightly at the sudden disappearance.
Eluuna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:34 am

Discord's eyes widened in terror at the threat, and he cowered a little. "N-No... please, not again!" He pleaded shakily, clicking his talons and returning the tree to normal.

Normally he would have just laughed it off, but this shape-shifting filly seemed serious, and seemed like she might even have the capability to do it, and even the remotest possibility of being trapped like that again filled him with unshakeable dread.
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Lio arrived outside to see Discord right an upside down tree. Then Usaig collapsed and reverted to her true form, a six year old little cyborg human girl. Hopefully the perception filter was still working and Discord would see a filly. While Usagi had a certain mastery of he femtites when using them internally, externally was another matter. She started peeling glass off the house. She shouldn't be able to do that.... the glass was made using attitites, the clunky femtites shouldn't be able to alter it. Lio went over to Usagi and scanned her. She was fine, but she need some rest. "What happened?"

"I could tell you Mr. Convoy." Tony had just arrived when Discord had turned their tree into a lollipop. He looked at his friend and hoped she was okay."Mr. Discord turned a tree into a lollipop and asked Usagi if she minded. She said she did and instead of turning it back properly, he did it upside down. That's when she got mad at him and wow! She said she'd make him a statue if he didn't fix the tree."

"Yes, wow..." Best he could tell the little changeling was seeing his friend as a pony. Now did Discord see through the filter or did he see what he saw before. "Usagi, has a great power within her, but she's not able to control it, when it burst like that it's very bad for her. She's okay now, but she'll need some rest. Discord, how about you? Are you okay?"

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:17 pm

"I..." Discord looked around, uncertainly; he could have sworn that for a moment, Usagi had been neither an alicorn, or a filly, but something... different. He didn't appreciate being threatened with statuificaton though, and was starting to rethink his plans...

"...I... may have made a mistake, in coming here," He said, finally, drawing himself back up, and forcing a grin, "I thought I needed a room, but now I'm not so sure; I've often been told there is no room in Equestria for me, and perhaps for once I'd ought to listen, maybe find a nice tree to live in or something..."
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:39 pm

"I appoogize, I may spoil Usagi just a bit. She never should have threaten you. She should have simply asked you to fix the tree properly." His daughter could have killed herself trying to carry out that threat. He needed to have another talk with her about the use of her internal femtites. She nearly killed herself the first time she became a pony... this was far worse. Since Usagi was stable, the other matter was more important at the moment. While he wasn't entirely comfortable with Discord living under his roof. He almost felt sorry for the avatar of chaos. "You'll never fit in if you just run away. However, after what happened I can't say I blame you. Still before you go on your way, how about a meal? Tony can you take Discord to the Kitchen?"

"Okay." Tony changed his form into that of unicorn colt with a black coat and a blue mane. He wasn't sure if Mr. Convoy's residents would have a problem with a changeling. "You should see that Toaster it's amazing."

Snare walked up to the house and saw Discord. He was a little afraid but the rumors said he reformed. Still Discord was one of the towns three great evils. He then noticed Mr. Convoy standing over Usagi. "What happened to Usagi!"

"She'll be fine. She just need some rest. I take it the three of you had plans today."

"Yeah we were going to build a tree fort in that tree over there."

The tree Snare pointed at was the same tree that had been upside down. Was that why Usagi got so mad? It still didn't justify her actions.

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Discord thought about what Lio had said, and supposed he was right; if he wanted to find his place in this world, he would have to do what it took to find it. Being friends with Fluttershy had not been easy for him, but it had been worth the effort...

He looked at the changeling, then nodded. "I suppose I could eat... lead on, sir! I shall judge this toaster for myself!"
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

Postby Queen Cerali » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Cerali had already examined her room and was eating apples she had brought with her in the dining room. "this house is quite luxurious. although, I have only a cave to compare it to"
Last edited by Queen Cerali on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Shifters shall rise!
Queen Cerali
Senshi Candidate

Postby Prince of the Night » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Luna and Darky decided to go also to see their room.
Darky picked up Lullaby and broke the trance she was in and smiled, then Luna lead them to their room.
They noticed that some other pony arrived out with Discord but they paid no attention to them and kept walking away.
They went up the stairs and then down the hall to their room to aee it, though Luna expected the room to be empty, except for that circlet Lio showed them below,
Prince of the Night
Senshi Candidate

Postby Lioconvoy » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:26 am

(Hey Prince, did you sneak online just for this?)

As the entered the house they came first past the stairs leading up and then came to two doors. "Okay that open door that you just saw people leave out of is the living room. It's got a lot of neat stuff. You're not allowed to eat the books. Then this closed door lead the the kitchen."

Tony opened the door and led Discord into the Kichen. In the front area was a descent sized table that could sit ten or so ponies. Then in the back was a open wall that seperated the dining part of the kitchen and the kitchen part of the kitchen. In the kitchen part was all sorts of cooking equipemnt, a large fridge, and on a countertop between the fridge and the oven was his favorite thing in the world. "This magical silver box is the toaster. It Browns bread and makes it nice and warm. You can also make Egos I haven't tried one of those yet, but Usagi is always stealing Mr. Convoy's."

~~~~

Lio lifted Usagi onto his back using levitation beams from his eyes. He was glad none of the residents were outside he didn't want to have to explain his abilities to them. Snare, was in awe of his ability, but there were several earth ponies in town with unique magics, so it wasn't so strange. "I don't think you guys will be able to build your fort today. You're free to hang out if you want, but Usagi needs her rest."

After Tony is done with Mr. Discord, can we play some of the video games on the TV?" Snare knew he and Tony weren't supposed to know about the video games, but Usagi had showed them Street Fighter and it was pretty cool. His favorite character so far was the pony from Chineigh. She was fast with her kick and hopped about a lot.

Lio rubbed his head with his left front hoof."I'm going have to have more words with Usagi..., yes you may."

Lioconvoy
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Queen Cerali » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Cerali looked up from her apple. "greetings! I see you have finally deigned to come inside, Discord"
The Shifters shall rise!
Queen Cerali
Senshi Candidate

Postby Toaster Repair Pony » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:39 am

Discord looked around the room, then raised an eyebrow when he saw the Changeling; Chrysalis? No, she was the wrong colour... Had they already met? He wasn't sure, so he just gave an exaggerated bow in her direction; Queens and Princesses seemed like that sort of thing, in his experience. He decided to go and inspect the toaster, to give his mind time to unscramble his memories.

He toyed with the idea of making it sentient, but then decided to just conjure up some crumpets to put in it instead.
Toaster Repair Pony
Senshi Candidate

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs