Final Fantasy: Rise of Heroes

Where stuff about fanfiction that doesn't fit into any other category goes. Including Polls, RPGs & Multiple Author Works

Try to make sure that new topics here actually couldn't actually go somewhere else.

Re: Final Fantasy: Rise of Heroes

Postby DCG » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Axi blinks and shakes her head. "Why didn't you say so in the first place? I didn't know that was Marthilishism"

She huffs and crosses her arms under her chest, not really taken anything away from the current topic.
Fukufics Mod, Plot Hammer, And Muse poker.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Alanna » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Nadya gets a really confused look on her face, and looks over to Kitoria, a lost look in her eyes. "Marthilishism?" She mouths at her, questioningly.
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Konsaki » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Rubbing the bridge of her nose while letting out a breath, Kitoria relegated to herself the fact that she was the only healer of the team, outside of the meager first-aid abilities of the 'milk-maid'. Seeing the younger mithra mage and the human female interact, Kitoria shook her head and moved closer to the quieter Ethan.

"Want to bet on how long it takes 'Milk-maid' to go crazy and start stabbing people?" She whispered to the human sniper, the tip of her white tail twitching slightly as she saw Axinite turn away in a huff.

"Three hours." Xavier chipped in quietly, quirking an ear to hear both conversations at once. "A day, max."

Hearing Nadya's question, Kit just shrugged at a loss, not getting the reference herself.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Light02 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Ethan chuckles a bit at that, "Two hours after the first monster we face" he says
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby DCG » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Axinite's eyebrow twitches as she refocused attention on the dwarf in charge.
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Dorin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 pm

The dwarf nodded at each explanation, but then it began to devolve into chaos one again. Blinking slowly as the conversation took talks to the weird once more. This was going to be a long ... LONG trek, no doubt. Letting out a breath, he shrugged.

"Oi ... well, soundings indicate the density of the 'floor' of the place is roughly the same composition as the rock out here, thus with some careful drilling and blasting, we can form an 'underpass' of sorts and get in that way.

"I'll have that set up in roughly an hour or so, and we'll be getting our way in."
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Alanna » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Her head tilts to the side, and Nadya waves her hand in the air. When the dwarf acknowledges her, she clears her throat. "...That sounds like really bad planning on the part of the people who built this place. I mean, really strong walls and doors are great, but if the foundation is that much weaker...then what's the point of making everything else that tough? and isn't the foundation usually the strongest part anyways?"
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Dorin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:55 pm

"Aye, it's a worry no doubt, but the rock in this chamber is a very dense mixture, creating a floor of the same adamant might have been impractical ... or they've set it about in more sensitive places. We'll have to be very careful in our work, no doubt."

The dwarf stroked his beard slowly, fingers trailing through the long braids and over various ivory beads and other assorted jewels woven into the thick trail.

"Don't you worry over that though, I've been doin' this for more than fifty years."
Dorin
Senshi Cadet

Postby Alanna » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:58 pm

"Woow...you're -old.- I believe you can do it, Mr. Dwarf! It's just that sometimes things go BOOM! for no discernible reason. An' I don't want to have to fix it. My master made me fix everything that blew up around me, that's why i'm so good at fixing things!"
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby DCG » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 pm

"Oh.. we have a bit of a wait don't we?" The blond maid pulls out a polished stone jug that seems to be steaming.

"Shall we have some tea as we wait? A splash of rum for master dwarf?"
DCG
Fukufics Staffer

Postby Alanna » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 pm

"Sorrrry....I'm not s'posed to drink stimulants." she pulls out a canteen and takes a swig. "I have water, though!"
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Konsaki » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:01 am

Sniffing the air and picking up the blend of tea by scent, Kitoria shook her head as she answered, "I'll pass."

Moving over to a nearby crate, the mithran mage sat down to relax and watched the activities going on around her, her tail and ears twitching with the sounds of work.
Konsaki
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Light02 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:25 am

"water is fine for me as well." he says sounding kinda bored just wanting to get on with this job.
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Alanna » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:10 am

"...nobody wants to drink her tea? That's so sad..."
Alanna
Senshi Candidate

Postby Light02 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:59 am

"it's more of wanting to get this job done and over with than drinking it." he says, "Oh I have no doubt she makes good tea I just don't think now is the best time to be drinking tea."
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous, Polls, RPGs