Ranma dating Washu? Yet another crossover idea

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

Ranma dating Washu? Yet another crossover idea

Postby Blackcat101 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Since I have yet to find any Ranma/Tenchi Muyo crossovers where Washu experiments of Ranma with the excuse of curing his curse, here is my idea for one.

I remember at least two where Washu does experiments to Ranma, but none where she has the excuse of curing his curse. Considering the fact that Washu is the universe most brilliant genius, or so she says herself, having a program that filters information and just show her something that will catch her interest is possible. I was thinking on a global scale system that detects individuals with power over a certain range, be it Jurian or not. That or she detects the power spikes of the battle at Jusendo.

So, would you guys like a story where Washu kidnaps Ranma to experiment on him? Then Mihoshi finds Ranma tied up in Washu lab and she is happy that Washu is finally "dating" someone.

And yes, the cabbit meowing will most likely make Ranma nervous

Since Tenchi Muyo has so many versions, I think I will use an AU version for this. I like Ryoko being capable of wiping out planets, but I also like Sasami as a magical girl. Mmm, maybe Pretty Sammy universe is just a VR videogame Washu created on a challenge and Sasami got really hocked up into it?

Plus that way I can have Ranma be a fake magical girl, forced to finish the game "stage" and really annoyed because he knows i just a game Washu is forcing him to play to see his body reactions to it.

Yes, Tenchi will probably try to talk with Washu to let Ranma go, but by then Washu will have promised Ranma to help him with his curse, so Ranma will turn Tenchi help down.

Of course, Washu never knows when to stop, once she knows how Ranma ki abilities and curse works, she will start to "improve" him.
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Re: Ranma dating Washu? Yet another crossover idea

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Another Washu dating Ranma story I would enjoy, her experimenting on him for a cure though has been shown before... even them getting together has been done, if rarely. One of those stories is even one that I consider to have one of the funniest Ranma/Tenchi crossover scenes *ever*...

"So then Ranma about this Jusenkyo problem of yours," Washu said with a weird gleam in her eyes after walking in from one of the side rooms. For some reason Tenchi and Ayeka froze with their food midway to their mouths and Ryoko chuckled.

"What about it?" Ranma asked hesitantly after taking a sip of his tea.

"Well if it's really bothering you I could probably get rid of it for you," she said causing Ranma to coke on his tea a little bit. "After all, they don't call me the greatest," Washu wasn't even able to finish whatever she was going to say before Ranma was already in front of her and crouching down to look the child scientist in the face and pinning her arms to the side with that usual `hope for a cure' look in his eyes.

"Can you really do that? Can you cure my curse, no more girl Ranma?" he asked hopefully to the girl's face while her green eyes just looked at him and blinked.

"Well uh, yeah, but I'll probably need a few samples from-,"

"Whatever you need," Ranma told her. "Blood, hair, skin, I'll even give you sperm if I have to!"

Washu just stared at the boy in front of her trying to find what to say. She'd had guinea pigs before but a willing one? That was unheard of, even in her 20,000 year lifetime she had to practically drag everyone she wanted to run tests on into her lab, now it looked almost the other way around.

Behind Ranma she could see Tenchi had developed a huge sweatdrop from the last offer Ranma gave, due to his own time spent in Washu's lab of course. Ryoko was just laughing a little bit at the sight and Ayeka had finally regained her composure but she still looked a little put off by Ranma's statement.

"Well uh," Washu began still unsure what to say. "I should probably try some experiments with the water first, preferably the spring you fell in to be precise." It was then that Ranma's face suddenly went from utter bliss to total devastation in three seconds flat before he collapsed onto the ground. "Uh, did I say something wrong?"

"No," Ranma mumbled sadly. "It's just that." He let out a sigh before getting back up and walking over to the table. "The valley of Jusenkyo flooded a little over six months ago and mixed all the springs together, and the last bit of Spring of drowned man that might have cured me was drunk by this guy named Happosai during my wedding, or failed wedding anyway."

Washu gave him a look of sympathy before sitting down on the empty side of the table and taking the rice bowl Sasami offered. She was still curious about his curse however, and would get the boy into her lab eventually, but now wasn't really the time for that. Besides she could try getting her hands on some Jusenkyo water first and run a few test on it first just to know what she was dealing with.

However... making Ranma a fake magical girl and/or manipulating him for her Jollies, so to speak, is a major league turnoff... I'd have to judge when I read whether that would be a stop reading event or not.
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Blackcat101 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:25 pm

PCHeintz72 wrote:Another Washu dating Ranma story I would enjoy, her experimenting on him for a cure though has been shown before... even them getting together has been done, if rarely. One of those stories is even one that I consider to have one of the funniest Ranma/Tenchi crossover scenes *ever*...

Link to those stories?

I plan for ranma to be a 100% human, Jusenko cursed, suffering from neko-ken training syndrome, martial artist. He will not be a saiyan, or jurian or a magical girl (Okay, not a REAL magical girl). Just regular old ranma. so yes, that means Ryoko is way more powerful than him, specially since we are talking about the "can nuke a planet" Ryoko, even if she doesn't use her 3 gems, she still has way more power than Ranma.

*Is true, at first Washu did kidnap Ranma, but then she does that to everyone. But after finding out Ranma story, she pities him and wants to kill a certain panda.

*Washu doesn't manipulate Ranma for her jollies, she does it for SCIENCE! She is Washu, nor Urd or Hild from OH my Goddess. And she was honest about trying to cure Ranma.

*Washu used the "Pretty Sammy" virtual reality game to test Ranma skills to the limit without destroying the place. Ranma had to be a magical girl because that's the objective of the game and Washu didn't had time to create a new virtual environment from zero. So Ranma is forced to be in girl form, wear the costume and that, but besides that she fights in the game like she usually does. She doesn't get any extra power or attacks, hence why Ranma is a fake magical girl. Despite himself, Ranma ends finding the game fun because he doesn't have to hold back or care about collateral damage.

*Ranma did agree to Washu experimenting on him to get a cure. Then she casually asked Ranma if he wished to be stronger. Since Ranma said yes, she took that as an authorization to "improve" ranma. Ranma will NOT be pleased by this, as he feels that free power ups are cheap. Sure he will use them if he has to , but he doesn't have to like them.

*Ranma doesn't like the experiments, but endures them quite well due to the kind of things he has done for "Training".

*The Nerima Wrecking Crew try to "rescue" Ranma, only that Ranma doesn't want to be rescued. Ryoko takes care of them because Ranma told her she could.

*Washu finds interesting how Ranma can pick special techniques so fast, and decides to make Ranma study more than martial arts.

"So... you are saying... he is completely human?" Ryoko asked, sounding impressed

"Yes, that's why he is so fascinating!" Washu smiled "To think a human could reach to that level of power without having an alien ancestor or some kind of artificial boost, is quite intriguing! I am trying to see how far I can power him up while keeping him human, he will probably never reach your power level, but I am quite sure I can make him at least strong enough to beat you when you aren't using your gems."

"As if! If that pathetic human can beat me, I will *insert something Ryoko would never do and she hates here*"

"Good, and if he loses, then I won't experiment on you for a year." After all there where still maintenance check ups.

"Deal!"
Blackcat101
Asteroid Senshi

Postby PCHeintz72 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Link to those stories?

Not all are available anymore...

This is the very first time posting links with the new setup I have made... it is not quite done (maybe this weekend, more likely following weekend), but basically if there is no direct link, I do not know where to find a valid link on-line anymore, even if the author themselves are still available and I have links to them.

The below was removed. This is the one the above scene snippet came from.
RANMA-TM 'Runs in the Family' by Proteus - [Dld Date=03/03/2003] - [Dld Size=89kb] - [Dld Files=3] - [Status=Inactive]
The below was removed. This one was interesting as it went with the supposition that the curse was part of the soul, not body, and any attempt to give that soul a new body without removing the curse would result in a new cursed body.
RANMA-TM 'Two In One' by Proteus - [Dld Date=03/12/2003] - [Dld Size=192kb] - [Dld Files=8] - [Status=Inactive]
Was shaping up to be a interesting Ranma/Nabiki/Washu. Sadly Bean Bandit all but abandoned it, though it is at least still available.
RANMA-TM 'No Need for a New Start!' by Bean Bandit - [Dld Date=01/09/2002] - [Dld Size=241kb] - [Dld Files=7] - [Status=Inactive]
There were a couple others with some good interaction.

None of the above holds the candle to the oddest pairings in the Ranma and Tenchi crossover story category... Ryoga and Washu in one, and Ryoga and Nagi in another.

EDIT: I forgot probably the most important one of all.... Ranma/Washu/Tsunami

RANMA-MULTI 'Process of Elimination' by Durandall - [Dld Date=08/25/2010] - [Dld Size=754kb] - [Status=Not Complete]
Note, that is the revised version on FanFiction.NET... The more complete version is still off of his Florestica page: http://www.florestica.com/brandall/poe/index.htm
PCHeintz72
Prism Power Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes