one very wacked out harry potter idea.

For submitting and talking about story ideas, individual scenes that need doctoring, outlines, or other detail work that isn't quite ready for the C&C thread.

Idea submissions must be at least five paragraphs long, and include plot points, summaries of which characters are involved, and, for fanfiction, how it differs from canon. Both original and fanfiction ideas welcome. Though original works should have more development. Replying posts must give actual commentary, no "GREAT IDEA" or "THIS SUCKS".

one very wacked out harry potter idea.

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 pm

I have been in a run of reading harry potter fics the past few weeks and come up with this little weird idea for a different take on the series.

the start is like other and Harry gets sent to live with his evil uncle and aunt. The change is about the age of five or so or something like that. Vernon somehow pulls he head out of his behind and the family attands something rather diffferent for them. They end up attanding a greatfull dead concert. the thiing with this setup is that the dead are also wizards and are not worried about casting magic in the open....with how many people at a dead head event are on some type of mind altering drug everyone is going to just think they are seeing things. and the people who are not wacked out are just going to think its part of the show. the thing is harry does something magical and one of the band members see it and figure out he is a magical caster. they decide to take him under thier wing and after seeing how he is treated by his inlaws, it works out better for him and his family is happy to get rid of the freak as they call him.

now, the idea of harry growing up from that point on to understand magic and have his talent worked with in a different way then the books. everyone there uses wands, the greatfull dead use wandless magic and for longer stuff use music and he learns to be a band member and get into the whole drug scence....which leads to a new name. Harry Pothead, who does not use a wand for magic, and can not brew a potinn to save his life...much to the potions teachers fear....instead he uses a joint and a bag of weed for doing some really weird Sh&&. Harry showing up wearing tie died choths, sunglasses and carry his fav weapon, a six string on his back, and the never ending bag of weed from the masters of the stuff cheach and chong with ways to mix different types of weed for diffent effects and his nowhow of for to many drugs then anyone should now at his age. the last thing to think about is how many childrenn will he father in his years at school after he gets found....and the fight with dumbledork with the band and thier way of magic....

his breaking the rule of underage magic every time he turns around cause his way does not get blimbed by anyone. depending on the way he needs, rolling a joint or strum a few bars on the six string to peform magic whichs gets teachers banging thier heads trying to under stand and students loveing it....
http://otakuracing.blogspot.com/
my blog for busniess and other things i do.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: one very wacked out harry potter idea.

Postby ckosacranoid » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:41 pm

just so everyone knows. i do not under any chance suggest taking drugs. this was just more of a attamp at a very humorest idea for a comedy story just like all those stoner films meant to poke fun at things.
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:13 pm

The Grateful Dead were performing until 1995, which overlaps the Potter timeline nicely. (Of course by then they were rather like the axe George Washington used to cut down the cherry tree. I have it, you know. It's had five handles and two heads since George.) Harry eventually ends up as the Master of Death, so it's appropriate.

Meanwhile, some of the more traditional Death Eaters form Black Sabbath ...
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby Té Rowan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 am

Throw in the Muggleborn Saxon and Iron Maiden, and it'll be the kind of Battle Of The Bands that will sell out every stadium in the UK.
"You can not treat a car like a human! A car needs love!" (W. Röhrl)
Té Rowan
Prism Power Senshi

Postby ckosacranoid » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:18 am

(giggles)
ckosacranoid
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Ideas, Outlines and Scenes