Greetings!!

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

Greetings!!

Postby Delta-Theta » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:07 pm

Hello everyone.. Delta-Theta here just to let you know a bit about myself
First off I have someone of a personality disorder ^_^ but it's cool
Delta-Theta...human male with cybernetic implants
Makoto-chan... sister of sorts and also a succubus the picture is my avatar she also shares a body with Delta-Theta all we have to do is just change forms by concentraiting
Mako-Ohki... a gift from Light02 and was upgraded to succubus by washu using Makoto-chan's blood and can speak
Makoto-Ohki... a fused form of Makoto-chan and Mako-Ohki wierd I know but hey it works
also Mako-ohki has a crush on MageOhki... if anyone has been to the FukuFics chat should already know this :P
Delta-Theta, Makoto-chan, and Mako-Ohki
Losers call it "Cheating",
Winners call it "Exceptional Use of Unconventional Tatics".
Deal with it!
Delta-Theta
Senshi Cadet

Postby Rei-chan » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:14 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum there Delta-Theta. Have fun and remember to leave your sanity elsewhere. Then again since you have already been in Spamville I suppose you know this.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:48 am

Welcome Delta (and the rest I guess^_^).
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Screwball » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:26 am

Hello. Don't worry about the personality disorder. You'll fit right in here, assuming you have any violent tendancies whatsoever.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Fatuous One » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:44 pm

Hello, 'ello, and greetings! Welcome to the forum that's filled with people who enjoy cross-dressing.
Beware of Spamville, although I think you've already been there, so never mind... It's too late for all for you!
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Postby Delta-Theta » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:35 pm

Welcome to the forum that's filled with people who enjoy cross-dressing

I don't crossdress... I'll have you know that I wear clothes that is fitted for my gender... when I switch the cloths change as well!
Losers call it "Cheating",
Winners call it "Exceptional Use of Unconventional Tatics".
Deal with it!
Delta-Theta
Senshi Cadet

Postby Fatuous One » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:26 am

I didn't say you cross-dressed. :P But this is the place where people often do. ^_^
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Postby Neko- » Fri May 12, 2006 8:21 am

Darn it! Missed this one too! There's too many introductions! I demand a subscription on the whole introduction thread to get an e-mail notification as soon as a new post is made!!!
Anyways, seen you in Spamville already, so I trust the rules for that place are clear. If not, you're gonna get a crash-course in 'm.
Furthermore, welcome to Fukufics, and be sure to enjoy your stay!
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Acey » Fri May 12, 2006 9:42 am

Yep, belated welcome from me too ^^;
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Return to Introductions