oi! i'm back, yo... or something like that...

If you're new to the forum create a topic introducing yourself here. You can also post topics announcing your return.

oi! i'm back, yo... or something like that...

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:48 am

oi!
yeah guys, is me, slade... i'm back from all my lurking an am working again on the glorious waste of time that is fanfiction! (that was mean in a happy, compliment kinda way... heh)
so to catch you up...
i've been doing some comic stuff for http://entervoid.com. first was the 'speed death tournament' with my character 'aria voidcraft'... who died in the first round T.T then i got a new character(s) 'gundream' and have done two battles (well, one and a crap one), both of which i won... right now i'm working on a battle with 'asian bloke' due on the 31st of this month... if you have time, check my characters and battles out. and if you want, show some support for all the artist over there in void. it's a lot of fun, so give it a go!
also, i've been working on a comic for wirepop... it's a subscription site, so if i get on, i'll be paid... chump change, but it's a start, no? when i have something there, i'll let you guys know.
okay, now to the fun stuff... my fanfics...
Senshi is sorta on hold at the moment while i restructure the chapters and rework the plot a bit. the renewed 'senshi: dark star saga' should have fuku practically right of the bat... and trust me, the plot itself is hugely confusing at the moment... lets just say that i have to sort and resolve the time loops in my notes before i can go too much further...
Trapped almost the same boat... going to do some rewriting on it soon... but it's should be back on track after.
Silent Heart working on the next chapter in between working on the second chapter of henko...
Nobility on hold till i can figure out what the heck i was thinking when i started this one... any and all suggestions for this one will be very helpful... though i will say that with the recient reviewing of the end of both series, expect at least a partial rewrite with this one as well...
Henko no Kaze This one is my main one at the moment, next chapter should be up sometime between now and next monday.
Beyond as a non-senshi/non-fuku oriented fic, i wouldn't be surpised that you may or may not have read it... and right now it don't matter, this one is last on the list for any updates... we're talking summer here folks... sorry.
Heaven Above, Heaven Below this one is second from last... i'm not doing anything new to it till after i've seen the rest of the series.
okay... so the fun stuff is outta the way...
basic stats of me:
name: Slade13... though you can call me 'NekoSlade' as far as deviant art is concerned.
height: 5'8"
hair: messy
eyes: sleepy
dom hand: lefty...
skills of use: graphic and literary arts mostly... still working on the 'getting good' part though.
gender: ... well, i'll let you figure that out on your own. >:3
places you can find me doing stuff...:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/389642/
http://nekoslade.deviantart.com/
http://entervoid.com/member/3322
enjoy!
*sends much good vibes to friends*
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby Dumbledork » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:20 pm

Glad to see you're back. Can't wait to read more.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Dumbledork said so.

Dumbledork 3:16
Dumbledork
Prism Power Senshi

Postby Metroidvania » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:30 pm

Hey, another lefty, there's so few of us out there...
Good to see you back Slade, wasn't sure if you were going to announce yourself at Fukufics....sorry if I stole some of your thunder. :wink:
At any rate, looking forward to more, especially of Henko no Kaze.
Princess of Hyperion
Spammaster Rank A
Appointed "Universal Translator" by Cyber_Skaarj on July 22, 2006
Metroidvania
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:26 pm

steal my thunder?
princess, it was your announcement that brought me back. :3
i wasn't sure if i'd even be noticed... suddenly, i watched the numbers climb on my fic... then i decided to take a gander over this way and -boom-
you basically welcomed me back in the best possible way! thanks!
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Postby camk4evr » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:52 am

Welcome back Slade
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:19 pm

Greetings slade13. WB to Fukufics.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Little else to say but: Welcome Back!
Appointed Spammaster Rank D by Himitsu - June 21st 2006
Appointed Spammaster Rank C by Himitsu - September 2nd 2006
Prince of Bob (the Black Hole)
I reject your reality and substitute my own - Adam Savage
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Heya Slade! Welcome Back~~!
Since you've been here before, I'm sure someone *mutters angrily* given you my warnings for Spamville, if you choose to enter.... You've been warned and all that~~ *grins*
Princess of Nyx (Nix)
Saving the world, One Bishie at a Time

Rank Up! Spammaster Rank C by Himi-chan Sept. 5, 2007
Appointed 'Universal Translator' by Cybses July 22, 2006
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby PepperJAQ » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:22 pm

i'm thinking about returning to spamville... (i did have a few posts in there before)... but only after finishing the next two chapters of henko... sorry guys it a tad late... i hate weekends. heh.
but yeah... i've read the warnings for that madhouse :3
PepperJAQ
Senshi Cadet

Return to Introductions