Spamville the Comic - Strip 12!

Non-spam and Anime things that don't fit in C&C. Also where talk that you don't want to turn into spam goes. So No Spam allowed

Spamville the Comic - Strip 12!

Postby Acey » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:43 pm

Last edited by Acey on Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Postby Light02 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:47 pm

oh my god...Stacy finally showed up...like the fangs.
Light, The New Avatar of Chaos
Light02
Asteroid Senshi

Postby Himitsu » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:13 pm

Must....kill.....goddess....and....meddling....mothers....good comic Acey-chan, but damnit Zelas and her good intentions! Stacy too! The date shall be ruined! Henchkitty get to work on killing me or something, you know, what you usually do.
When you're as smart as me, you don't need proof.
Spammaster Rank S.
Himitsu
Trickster Priest

Postby Stacy » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:25 pm

Yay! I'm here to cause mass destruction! And possibly bake cookies when I'm done!
Thanks for putting me in the comic, Acey-chan. ^_^
I like the fangs. The comic is just great in general though. ^_^ Not much else to say than that.
Ask me about my curses, clothing, contracts, wishes, viruses, potions, wards, prophecies, mutant abilities, school uniforms, books, hexes, jewelry, wards, DNA resequencers, computer programs, enchantments, weapons, water springs, musical instruments, blessings, alchemic techniques, porphyric feline hemophilia, spacial anomalies, kitsune magic, demonic adoption rituals, and data manipulation techniques for turning people into girls!
Stacy
Site Mistress

Postby Acey » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:46 pm

Solas wrote:oh my god...Stacy finally showed up

Yep. The thot plickens!
Mitsu wrote:Must....kill.....goddess....and....meddling....mothers....good comic Acey-chan, but damnit Zelas and her good intentions!

The sooner you admit that mon knows best, the easier this is going to be ^^
Mitsu wrote:Stacy too! The date shall be ruined! Henchkitty get to work on killing me or something, you know, what you usually do.

(Hench)Kitty's first plan was foiled even without Stacy's intervention. He's really going to have to work to get past her. :)
Stacy wrote:Yay! I'm here to cause mass destruction! And possibly bake cookies when I'm done!
Thanks for putting me in the comic, Acey-chan. ^_^

You're welcome, and don't think you won't be back fairly soon either! ^^
Stacy wrote:I like the fangs. The comic is just great in general though. ^_^ Not much else to say than that.

Wai! Woot! ^^
Acey
Moon Queen Emeritus

Postby ToastedPine » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:25 pm

Nyahahaha! Makes me wish I can help stacy out as her merry little helper.
ToastedPine
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Postby Sailor Sedai (Ellf) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:59 pm

Awesome! First you introduce me and then you introduce Stacy!
Heh. Have some fun, it's all turning out great.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sailor Sedai (Ellf)
Prism Power Senshi

Postby camk4evr » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:55 am

That was great Ace. I liked the picture of Himitsu and Zelas.
'A Mother's Responsibities' by Nodoka Saotome must be an...interesting book.
camk4evr
Moon Senshi

Postby Rei-chan » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:02 am

That is one book I would not mind seeing burned. On to other things, another good comic there Acey. I too liked the fangs, nice touch. Also liked Zelas's depiction as well. Keep your thot plickening if you would.
Princess of Charon
Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu September 25, 2006.
I ain't got to explain it. I'm living magic, remember?
Rei-chan
Super Power Senshi

Postby Neko- » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:30 pm

Now this.... looks like it'll get interesting.
On the one hand I could try killing Himitsu on the date (again with an anvil? Nah... been done already). Now that put me on the wrong side of Zelas, and possibly Stacy.
Now the other side of the coin is that I assist in letting the date run as smoothly as possible. That'd ensure Acey had a great time (good for salary in the bar), and Himitsu was miserable (which is always good in my book).
Hmm... What to do, what to do.
Then again, I could just not do anything and stay as far away from the date as possible, to prevent getting blamed for any failures, mauled, hurt or blasted all together...
Neko-
Crisis Power Senshi

Postby Bliss » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:46 pm

Neko-chan wrote:Then again, I could just not do anything and stay as far away from the date as possible, to prevent getting blamed for any failures, mauled, hurt or blasted all together...

Like that ever works, somehow for some reason or another you'll end up getting mauled, hurt or blasted all together.... must be karma or something...
Good comic there Acey.... hmm.. if I didn't read the last couple of speech bubbles I would have probably thought it was Urd that Zelas was talking to for some odd reason.... *shrugs* I'm just weird that way...
Love the family photo...there's just something sort of humorous about the poses...I guess if I was to be immature about it, I'll say it looks like Zelas is sticking her finger into Himi's nose... *shrugs* Maybe it's just me...
Bliss
Super Power Senshi

Postby Cyber_Skaarj » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:28 am

Heh, more characters to add to the madness. Nice one Acey!
"Never send a Henchkitty to do an assassin's job..."
The Devils Creed

Appointed Spammer Rank C By Himitsu, 11th March 2007
Cyber_Skaarj
Moon Senshi

Postby Screwball » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:41 am

Nicely done. Worried about interruptions, eh? Well, don't worry about me! I'll stay far away, in order to ensure maximum misery for Himitsu.
After careful study of Number One's biographic work My Ceaseless Quest to Conquer Earth and Destroy its Puny Inhabitants, we have come to the conclusion that the Ghast Empire may well be up to something rum.
Screwball
Asteroid Senshi

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:35 am

Not sure how I missed seeing this before.
Another nice one, Acey.
I like Himitsu's expression in the family photo.
And the way Zelas holds her cigarette.
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Fatuous One » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:27 pm

Ooooh! Another wonderful and artistic glory, Ace-sama! ^_^
The book title (Hee hee!) and clouding smoke were both amusing and interesting. Very nice, Ace-sama. ^_^
Fatuous One
Senshi Cadet

Next

Return to Other Talk