The Nerv to Exterminate

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Re: The Nerv to Exterminate

Postby Ellen Kuhfeld » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Spokavriel wrote: You lost the clothes for sailor Mars

Sailor Mars never had her fuku in the original. Wish they'd had Luna and the Outers, too, but they didn't.
Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net
Ellen Kuhfeld
Sailor Starlight

Postby J. St.C. Patrick » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Spokavriel wrote: I wonder where the idea for a Paper Dalek came from...

I dunno... :wink:

Spokavriel somewhere on page one of this thread wrote:Ok now I want to go back and find those paper models and see about printing out them in these Dalek designs. Exterminate! Exterminate! You are ebil.

Sorry,I had meant to credit you when I posted the pictures this morning. Sorry. ( 'twas early morning brain fade)

Ellen Kuhfeld wrote:This is interesting, but how well can Rei fight with the Davros module? Internal battle, external battle - they all have to be done.

The other two will be done - eventually, so I'll have the whole line up in 3D ( actually 2D-3D)
Director of Forum Arts and Culture
The King of... Stuff
The Ever Ubiquitous
J. St.C. Patrick
Moon Cat Advisor

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm

I was just teasing. And the whole reason I haven't used that paper model and made my own Daleks yet is because I know there is a better one that I have seen before. One that actually has patterns for the spheres on the char segment and is a bit more complicated but so much more detailed. Just having trouble finding where I saw it last.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Previous

Return to Fan Art