Selfish Request: SeaHorse

Request, Submission, or Review of Fanart. Again "fukufic" content preferred but not necessary

Selfish Request: SeaHorse

Postby Vahn » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm

So, I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if any of the talented artist on here would be willing to draw a scene from my fic Sea Horse. I would just like to see it pretty much, the one where Michiru is wearing a sea green Yukata with reef patterns on it. Ranma with his cut off white chinese silk shirt like in the Ranma OAV opening where he's standing on the beach. The scene in question that I would like to show is Ranma holding Michiru hand and searching to see if she injured it after she had punched him in his gut. So gentle Ranma face, slightly annoyed Michiru face. Just wondering if anyone could do it is all :) Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Edit note: Back ground: Along some temple grounds on a concrete path near a forested or tree area. Night time.
Last edited by Vahn on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vahn
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Re: Selfish Request: SeaHorse

Postby Spokavriel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:17 pm

I was thinking of that scene. A couple details I would like to see would be the hand that was used to punch in a rictus because of the pain from hitting him and his shirt to be rumpled showing where the hit was.
Spamville Character ProfileArchived Current Senshi of Ophelia (Uranus VII).
My Console Video Games
Spokavriel
Eternal Power Senshi

Re: Selfish Request: SeaHorse

Postby Musouka » Sun May 02, 2010 8:42 am

Seahorse is a great fic. Really liked the fluffy scenes. Any plans of continuing it or is it strictly one-shot? :D
Musouka
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Return to Fan Art